Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? (3952 Views)

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy / How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by perry2020(f): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2014
Suarezilla: What if she agrees n respects ur decision but wud sometimes tell you she is in the mood and how she wants intimacy with you?
Help remind her of her decision.dont take advantage of her hormones that after the deed has been done she would now regret and hate u,and even blame you for it.wait first oo is she a virgin??have u guys being intimate but she says it should be reduced or something?
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by marieolae(f): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2014
Unibenstudent: Dj z wed Mary
amen to dat!
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by Princenathan(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2014
marieolae: amen to dat!
mary u lyk married guyz .......
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by marieolae(f): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2014
Princenathan: mary u lyk married guyz .......
why would I like somebody elses' property
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2014
Tallesty1: So many pretenders in here.

@Op. Yes, it is possible if both of them do not want it.

But it is not possible if one wants it and the other do not.

Hoping that a guy/girl who likes sex will date you and not ask for sex and not cheat on you is like someone telling you to stop eating food that you will not starve - it's pretty much impossible.

A relationship is like a boat, love keeps it from sinking and sex makes the boat rock.

Sex adds spice to a relationship and is extremely important as everybody has needs that need to be satisfied."

If I'm not ready for sex then I'd rather not date at all.

True talk
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 06, 2014
marieolae: amen to dat!
is so funny that Mary would actually think a fine boy loves her

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by Princenathan(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2014
marieolae: why would I like somebody elses' property
k y dd u say amen wen dei say e don marry
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by djeezy(m): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2014
marieolae: wow I feel so lucky right now. Pls let's meet ASAP wink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you're on bbm or whatsapp. PM me.
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
djeezy: If you're on bbm or whatsapp. PM me.
Guys are not smiling!
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Unibenstudent: i win
last i checked,we weren't competing 4 anytin.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
Last i checked i dont care , all i know is i won
Harbosede02: last i checked,we weren't competing 4 anytin.
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by marieolae(f): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
djeezy: If you're on bbm or whatsapp. PM me.
my email is nt even working. Give me ur # I'll add u on watsapp
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by mako007(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
marieolae: my email is nt even working. Give me ur # I'll add u on watsapp
can I drop my number too *covers face*
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by djeezy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
marieolae: my email is nt even working. Give me ur # I'll add u on watsapp
Coding the number. 0803545****
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by Suarezilla(m): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
Help remind her of her decision.dont take advantage of her hormones that after the deed has been done she would now regret and hate u,and even blame you for it.wait first oo is she a virgin??have u guys being intimate but she says it should be reduced or something?
She is no virgin..suprisingly it is the guy initiating the no-sex thing
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by cooljoe(m): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
djeezy: Coding the number. 0803545****
nd dats aw olae was takin from me. I fink I'm gona sue somebody
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by djeezy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
cooljoe: nd dats aw olae was takin from me. I fink I'm gona sue somebody
Pele na......Wait small.lol
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
MabraO:

Sex makes all the above possible

I disagree with you 100%
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by perry2020(f): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
Suarezilla: She is no virgin..suprisingly it is the guy initiating the no-sex thing
Lol.tot twas a she and a v, keeping herself.
Lol.erm well he should get a girl that they share the same believe of no s**.alot of girls would be so glad to have a guy like that.bt wait oo why doesn't he want intimacy? Coz that's so rare from males,but it's a good one if it's for the right reason.
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by cooljoe(m): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
djeezy: Pele na......Wait small.lol
no worry. Lemme go nd make luv to my own romancegirl
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by djeezy(m): 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
cooljoe: no worry. Lemme go nd make luv to my own romancegirl
So you even have one. Greedy you.
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by Suarezilla(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
Lol.tot twas a she and a v, keeping herself.
Lol.erm well he should get a girl that they share the same believe of no s**.alot of girls would be so glad to have a guy like that.bt wait oo why doesn't he want intimacy? Coz that's so rare from males,but it's a good one if it's for the right reason.
He believes true love has nufin to do with sex but coming together as one to care for, help and focus on someother issues that could help build both together. Btw wats d rush if he HOPES to eat d forbidden fruit on the wedding nyt? tongue Although if it doesn't end up where he wants then he still wudnt lose sleep over not being intimate with her
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by cooljoe(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
djeezy: So you even have one. Greedy you.
like Leonel Robinson said, man is an "insatiable animal". Bu I jst want one very passionate french kissin session wiv miss olae, pls
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by perry2020(f): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
Suarezilla: He believes true love has nufin to do with sex but coming together as one to care for, help and focus on someother issues that could help build both together. Btw wats d rush if he HOPES to eat d forbidden fruit on the wedding nyt? tongue Although if it doesn't end up where he wants then he still wudnt lose sleep over not being intimate with her
That's nice I am so happy we still have men who reason like this.i hope and pray he gets the right girl afterall.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
Unibenstudent: Last i checked i dont care , all i know is i won
are u really a uniben student??
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
Am doing my IT now
Harbosede02: are u really a uniben student??
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by cooljoe(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
@unibenstudent, so wen u gradge, u go change ur moniker, or leave am lyk dat(random question)
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Unibenstudent: Am doing my IT now
d uniben students i knw knows aw 2 answer questions correctly
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
Are u a jamb invigilator
Harbosede02: d uniben students i knw knows aw 2 answer questions correctly
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by mickstique(f): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
Two can only work unless dey agree, d same principle applies to ur ques
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
Unibenstudent: Are u a jamb invigilator
get lost...will u?
Re: Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
This is not real life where u do as u wish, in nairaland, we the boss
Harbosede02: get lost...will u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Feel?? / Why Most Girls Don't Have A Boyfriend / More Than 50% Of Ladies Are Guilty (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.