Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (70296 Views)

RE: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Reply To What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ezegozie(m): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
I am really asking because i think some Boy's are being used to achieve financial needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship that does not involve sex or any romantic activities.
But he spends on her, he takes her out and pay for her private needs.

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

If you are not into sex, because of religious purpose, then why are you into a relationship?

Why not save the money and give to the orphanage and receive blessings, if you are so
religious?

And for the girls, If you are not ready for sex before marriage, why are you ready for demanding from your boyfriend before marriage?

456 Likes 61 Shares

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Truth24(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
I wonder ooo.... Me sef I don tire for everything about love and relationship, na book I dey face now....

Wow front page things...

#bottom line: "If u can't beat them, arrange to have dem beaten"
How I wish u could be so wise to change dat 'beat' to 'f.uck'

227 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by adeowo84(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
who i go ask?...true talk sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by conscript1967: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
In God we trust cos to win is a must insha allah......
Chicks aint loyal bro but d devil has lost.......

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by solomonbrown64: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
...They just want to feel among

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
solomonbrown64: ...They just want to feel among
na u go knw...c ya mouth lyk feel among.Shuld al relatnshp b based on Sex?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Tallesty1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nothing! Dating is a waste of time, money, energy etc.

We will have less broke asss guys if we can use the time and money we waste on women to plan our future.

The amount some guys spend on their girlfriend is sometimes more than what married folks spend on their wife and kids. It is just pathetic.

I just don't know why

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by solomonbrown64: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
MissMalia: na u go knw...c ya mouth lyk feel among.Shuld al relatnshp b based on Sex?

Madam, e never reach dis level na.,.....
Op opened a thread, he asked for an opinion, i gave him one........
Pls, i dont like dis harassment, Ogini?

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
solomonbrown64:

Madam, e never reach dis level na.,.....
Op opened a thread, he asked for an opinion, i gave him one........
Pls, i dont like dis harassment, Ogini?
ar u telln me u didn't c d comic tone in my post...I neva meant any harm.btw,dt"ogini"reminded me of sum1...hmmm,I olp its nt ugrin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by solomonbrown64: 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
MissMalia: ar u telln me u didn't c d comic tone in my post...I neva meant any harm.btw,dt"ogini"reminded me of sum1...hmmm,I olp its nt ugrin

Alright then, ..........
Nah, i doubt if i am dat fellow, .....
hope he/she wasnt a bad memory?

3 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
solomonbrown64:

Alright then, ..........
Nah, i doubt if i am dat fellow, .....
hope he/she wasnt a bad memory?
kinda
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ezegozie(m): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
lol, please no fight oooo.

just asking because its very confusing to me.

I dont even know why most Girls (Nigerian girls especially) see sex as a very big gift to their boyfriend.

the man you take as boyfriend loses his money to take you out
the man you take as boyfriend loses his money to buy you some gifts and recharge cards
he calls you almost everyday and yet when it comes to that special thing they need from you (which you even enjoy), you start giving excuses.
If you dont love him, why not tell him, so that he will look for somebody else, instead of defrauding him

A last longing association, should be symbiotic

so my innocent question still remains.

"WHAT IS THAT SYMBIOSIS IN A SEXLESS RELATIONSHIP"

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by solomonbrown64: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
MissMalia: kinda

Ehyah, buh i m sure u hav moved on....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by tonyx4x44(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
I perfectly understand where the poster is coming from

11 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by valdes00(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hell No wil I go into a relationship witout sex, it aint sure we r gona gt married. I culd remember wen she told me no sex in our relationship, cos she made a covenant with God.... I reminded her abt it when we were on d 2nd round..... I guess she tinks God wil understand....

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
valdes00: Hell No wil I go into a relationship witout sex, it aint sure we r gona gt married. I culd remember wen she told me no sex in our relationship, cos she made a covenant with God.... I reminded her abt it when we were on d 2nd round..... I guess she tinks God wil understand....

Lol,, you one hell of a bad'ass.

13 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by eddieblaize(f): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by chimerase2: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
She said no killing of cat and ok I agree but I tot since she said no killing of cat she won't demand but yet she turned me to her father
Each time I try to kill her cat she will say she is saving her cat for her future husband shocked
But she will demand moni to buy fone and do oda tins yet no CAT KILLING
Op u re right if we must date if u re not interested in ma moni dn amu not interested in killing ua cat simple angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by naijasaint: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ezegozie: I am really asking because i think some Boy's are being used to achieve financial needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship that does not involve sex or any romantic activities.
But he spends on her, he takes her out and pay for her private needs.

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

If you are not into sex, because of religious purpose, then why are you into a relationship?

Why not save the money and give to the orphanage and receive blessings, if you are so
religious?

And for the girls, If you are not ready for sex before marriage, why are you ready for demanding from your boyfriend before marriage?

In my own case i was waiting till marriage while she was busy fuĀ¤king around...happens to many guys as well......

27 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by naijasaint: 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..

Hippocrites... While a guy is busy loving u, another guy is at d corner shaking ya punny...diaris god oooo

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by miqos02(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
solomonbrown64: ...They just want to feel among
yes

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
solomonbrown64:

Ehyah, buh i m sure u hav moved on....
I hope so...
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..

Any love based on spending is bound to suffer that's how we men see it.

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Rocktation(f): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
@OP- Someone once said keeping your girl untouched, is a sure way to censor what may likely go in and out of her, when you aren't watching. You must agree that you wouldn't hurt too badly, if only the surface is as far as a contender could get.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by solomonbrown64: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
MissMalia: I hope so...

must have been really bad, ....
just try and move on..
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Royaltriplee: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
if u really mean "LOVE,"then d responsibility of the guy(for instance taking the girl out,buying her expensive gifts etc)should be vise versa.

13 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by philantoxx(m): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
if sex is what u define by gain in a relationship. den your not really ripe to go into the murky waters of relationship.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
solomonbrown64:

must have been really bad, ....
just try and move on..
Tnx.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by chidekings(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
i belong.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Olaone1: 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
and not money/gifts too undecided

9 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by spanzed(m): 11:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Self control

4 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by constance500: 12:02am On Sep 23, 2014
I wonder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.