Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend (2349 Views)

How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
Reload the final conversation
so far do u think telling him will bring any possible change or rather bring trouble
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by dre11(m): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
Lolxx.i replied u since and was busy so I dint even know, I checked immediately I posted bt no time jare.

cheesy
I totally understand ugrin

On the other hand..... I still believe he was on of the works that made u busy cool
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
dre11:

And u want ur brother to marry her with the emboldened....

Guy.... Why u wicked nah

as in ehn

you nor like that your brother at all , even tho she has changed he had a right to know before its too late .
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by perry2020(f): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
I totally understand ugrin

On the other hand..... I still believe he was on of the works that made u busy cool
Naaa check the time I replied and the time they started their flattering.
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by perry2020(f): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
Elantracey:

as in ehn

you nor like that your brother at all , even tho she has changed he had a right to know before its too late .
So you are here tooo.lol
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by dre11(m): 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
Elantracey:

as in ehn

Can two walk together if they don't agree..... wink
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by dre11(m): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
Naaa check the time I replied and the time they started their flattering.

cheesy
Looking for mah microscope to check the timing cool of the replies......

Don't u think this one is just mischievous because he did want to see ur text more on this threadgrin
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by perry2020(f): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
Looking for mah microscope to check the timing cool of the replies......

Don't u think this one is just mischievous because he did want to see ur text more on this threadgrin
I think it's you who wants to see more of my text grin wink
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
Elantracey:

as in ehn

am not wicked dear,scroll through the conversation and u will see its not easy I don't think he's ready to face the truth
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
dre11:

of course not cheesy
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
So you are here tooo.lol

na that old man carry me come here .
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by coolzeal(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
Come you be fool.. Shey you know wan tell your bro before.
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
Buoyantic: am not wicked dear,scroll through the conversation and u will see its not easy I don't think he's ready to face the truth

The earlier the better o , is it when he finally proposes and begin preparation you will tell him , you would have even told him immediately.
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
dre11:

I don liv her for you..carry go hope you are happy? Area scatterer sad
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by perry2020(f): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
Elantracey:

na that old man carry me come here .
Lmao,very good.
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
Elantracey:

The earlier the better o , is it when he finally proposes and begin preparation you will tell him , you would have even told him immediately.
the way he talks about her never knew she was my ex and the worst of it she has captured my sisters hearts,they like her so much.i just need a way to present this issue
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
coolzeal: Come you be fool.. Shey you know wan tell your bro before.
bros abeg I no be fool...
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by dre11(m): 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
I think it's you who wants to see more of my text grin wink

cheesy

Do I want to see more of ur text.....Yes
Am I the one that wants to see more of it..... No

Because he .....*pointing to bouyantic really wanna see more of it than me*

I hope that settles it
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by dre11(m): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Buoyantic: I don liv her for you..carry go hope you are happy? Area scatterer sad

Scatter Wetin....
Abeg go complete ur work before another person take am up
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by coolzeal(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
Buoyantic: bros abeg I no be fool...
no vex but tell your bros.
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by dre11(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
Elantracey:

of course not cheesy

Yippe
So afternoon and how is ur day going
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
coolzeal: no vex but tell your bros.
I will
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
dre11:

Yippe
So afternoon and how is ur day going

good I think
how about yours?
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
dre11:

Scatter Wetin....
Abeg go complete ur work before another person take am up
undecided
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by dre11(m): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
Elantracey:

good I think
how about yours?

So ure not sure....

Mine is average sha

Buoyantic: undecided
Stop twisting ur headtongue
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
dre11:

So ure not sure....

Mine is average sha

Stop twisting ur headtongue
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by perry2020(f): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
dre11:

cheesy

Do I want to see more of ur text.....Yes
Am I the one that wants to see more of it..... No

Because he .....*pointing to bouyantic really wanna see more of it than me*

I hope that settles it
U and I know the truth.
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
U and I know the truth.
miss Perry I just PM u cry
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by dre11(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
U and I know the truth.

cheesy
And I would like to hear the truth from ur mouth because it seems u know more than I know....

So..... Its now me and her..... What a lovely day this is turning to
*pls don't tell me its a dream and if it is I will like no one to wake me up*
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
And I would like to hear the truth from ur mouth because it seems u know more than I know....

So..... Its now me and her..... What a lovely day this is turning to
*pls don't tell me its a dream and if it is I will like no one to wake me up*
na hot water I go use wake you up
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by dre11(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
Buoyantic: na hot water I go use wake you up

See this kill joy

He doesn't want me to see the end of the dreamtongue
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by doctorofgirls(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
I. Think the elder brother is just a pussy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? / Lady Admits Sleeping With Her Dad On Radio Because He's Sweet! (listen) / Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.