Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love (3284 Views)

I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) / Why First Love Is Always Special / Do You Still Remember Your First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Gsmiles26(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
?

Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by mirexxx(f): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
i'm still with him smileytongue

1 Like

Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
I don't think so....
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by TrishaP(f): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by mirexxx(f): 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
TrishaP:
y not? he hurt u?? smiley

1 Like

Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by TrishaP(f): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
mirexxx:
y not? he hurt u?? smiley
If there's any word worst than hurt.
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by channelz: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
TrishaP:
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by mirexxx(f): 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
TrishaP:

wow! hope u're over it now dear? smiley
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
I'd go back in time just to correct the mistake of ever talking to him

2 Likes

Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by TrishaP(f): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
mirexxx:
wow! hope u're over it now dear? smiley
It's a long time ago dearie.
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
My first love was in secondary school, SS2 to be precise.

The question seems a bit absurd to me for many reasons

Firstly, when I fell in love with him, I was naïve, fragile and not as intelligent as I am now.
So the reasons why I fell in love with him, won't be the same reasons I would fall in love or want to be with someone now.

Secondly, I don't think he would be as handsome as he was in my eyes then.
My eyes have matured a bit since then wink

Finally, I don't think I would love him because I already..... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
I'm not a dog, i'ont go back to my vomits

1 Like

Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Huhuhuhuhu Hell No!
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:
My first love was in secondary school, SS2 to be precise.

The question seems a bit absurd to me for many reasons
Are there reasons why people fall in love?

I tot love comes naturally and unknowingly

Firstly, when I fell in love with him, I was naïve, fragile and not as intelligent as I am now.
So the reasons why I fell in love with him, won't be the same reasons I would fall in love with someone now.

Secondly, I don't believe i don't think he is as handsome as he was in my eyes then.
My eyes have matured a bit since then wink

Finally, I don't think I would love him because I..... lipsrsealed
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
not in dis life or d next
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
No.
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by LadyX(f): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
NO!!!!!
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by achinaboy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
@missjenna,i don"t know u,but u are a wise person
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
achinaboy:
@missjenna,i don"t know u,but u are a wise person
Thanks cool
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by mirexxx(f): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
TrishaP:

It's a long time ago dearie.
aiit smiley
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Enegod(m): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
That relationship served as a learning experience and imho if you choose to try to rekindle that flame then more than likely (not always) you will get burned once again. undecided
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by todayguest(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Though a nice person. Let bye gone;be bye gone. So many things have changed now.
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Lianaluv(f): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nope. It's too late.
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by zyzxx(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
TrishaP:
lolz

Yesssssss
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
U mean first lust??
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by menix(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
Funny replies..
9ja galz wiv hate 4 there X......

Well, i will go back 4 her person nd neatness buh 4 d family its a No!!!
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Dotwillis1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
...first love ? Ermm emm... *trying hard to remembr the gurl*

1 Like

Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by mirexxx(f): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dotwillis1:
...first love ? Ermm emm... *trying hard to remembr the gurl*
smiley
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by ligopedro: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
LWKMD You Gal's re all saying NO .. Na wa for naija boyz ooooooh ..
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Chizzy20(f): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nah, so luvin my present luv.
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Gsmiles26(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
mirexxx:
i'm still with him smileytongue

Good for u
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Gsmiles26(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
TrishaP:

Such dat u can't forgive even if for the sake of money

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ How Much Does Bae Give You? / Lesson For All Nigerian Ladies In Pictures....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.