Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation (1571 Views)

Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack / Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja / BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by lakpalakpa: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
Police college still under Boko Haram occupation

September 6, 2014 by Adelani Adepegba 1 Comment

The Police Training School in Gwoza, Borno State, is still under the occupation of the Boko Haram sect, weeks after it was attacked and overrun by members of the violent group.

Findings indicated that about 27 riot policemen were yet to be found out of the 100 personnel that were receiving training at the school when the insurgents struck the place on August 20, 2014.

However, there is anxiety in the Force over the safety of the missing policemen, some of whom are suspected to have been injured or killed by the rampaging sect members.

Some policemen, who spoke on conditions of anonymity, believed that some of the affected personnel might not make it back to their squadron in view of the spread of the activities of the insurgents in Gwoza.

The Police High Command, however, said an operation to liberate the facility is underway, adding that a census of the policemen would be taken after the operation.

The Force Public Relations Officer, Emmanuel Ojukwu, told our correspondent in Abuja on Thursday that an operation to dislodge the Boko Haram members is ongoing, adding that the situation at the school would be clear after the insurgents might have been cleared.

He said, “We are yet to find other policemen that were in the school, but a census of all the men is being taken and an operation to clear the terrorists is ongoing. We will brief the press after the school might have been cleared of terrorists.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/police-college-still-under-boko-haram-occupation/
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by thwarrior72: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by lakpalakpa: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
thwarrior72: Get a life undecided

Get a brain!!

Eediot..

undecided
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
Kikikikikiki, people are ignoring this f00lish thread, go to the thread where boko haram (your cohorts) are been destroyed. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by lakpalakpa: 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Kikikikikiki, people are ignoring this f00lish thread, go to the thread where boko haram (your cohorts) are been destroyed. grin grin grin

Very senseless words from you, towns are falling one after the other to Boko Haram, wake Jonadaaft up from his slumber....

2 Likes

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Very senseless words from you, towns are falling one after the other to Boko Haram, wake Jonadaaft up from his slumber....
how come your moniker is always tagged to bad news of nigeria? your birth announcement was probably a bad news to your people cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by lakpalakpa: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: how come your moniker is always tagged to bad news of nigeria? your birth announcement was probably a bad news to your people cheesy

Moronic nematode....

Is there good news in your cesspit of a country??

grin grin grin
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Moronic nematode....

Is there good news in your cesspit of a country??

grin grin grin
how can a badnews like you recognise a Goodnews when you see it? you are always fiddling online searching for the bad news to post on nairaland. Name one good thread you have opened on nairaland, even your parents are bad news to you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by lakpalakpa: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: how can a badnews like you recognise a Goodnews when you see it? you are always fiddling online searching for the bad news to post on nairaland. Name one good thread you have opened on nairaland, even your parents are bad news to you cheesy

You are a chronic illiterate. In your Pseudo-literate mind you've used a high sounding word i.e. "fiddling". You are a pathetic scallywag whose worthless life has been destroyed by our failed nation.

Go and weep for you are a wasted soul!!

A dead dog is more useful than you (at least my calabar brothers fit use am do something.... grin grin grin)

Senseless dysfunctional cretin.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: how can a badnews like you recognise a Goodnews when you see it? you are always fiddling online searching for the bad news to post on nairaland. Name one good thread you have opened on nairaland, even your parents are bad news to you cheesy

So true, went through his posts and could see dude is just a collector of bad news. shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by lakpalakpa: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
tokunboh:

So true, went through his posts and could see dude is just a collector of bad news. shocked shocked

When last was there good news in Nigeria??

grin grin grin
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by CyberWolf: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

You are a chronic illiterate. In your Pseudo-literate mind you've used a high sounding word i.e. "fiddling". You are a pathetic scallywag whose worthless life has been destroyed by our failed nation.

A dead dog is more useful than you (at least my calabar brothers fit use am do something.... grin grin grin)

grin grin grin ;
Idiotic demon angry

4 Likes

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahaha, God will punish awolowo, chai, fiddling means "something trivial or trifling" to your miniature understanding it means "something unimportant". Bia which university produced such a mess. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by VirginFinder: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

grin grin grin grin

Chei!

Uppercut!! Weldone bro!!! All these paid posters won't let us rest.

I hate lies. I hate deceiving myself. I am pro GEJ though! cool

1 Like

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
CyberWolf: Idiotic demon angry
that guy is a trademark of illiteracy, I will kill him this night, lakpalakpa, tell us the university you attended cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by lakpalakpa: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: that guy is an trademark of illiteracy, I will kill him this night, lakpalakpa, tell us the university you attended cheesy

I dropped out of secondary school because I couldn't pass my SS1 3rd term exam......

Which University did you attend??

grin grin grin
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

When last was there good news in Nigeria??

grin grin grin

That bad news surrounds you does not mean it is like that all over Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

I dropped out of secondary school because I couldn't pass my SS1 3rd term exam......

Which University did you attend??

grin grin grin
yeah, we know about the AEIOU vowel sounds, even OBJ knows that was a typo, now tell us the university you attended that made you lack the ability to use the word "fiddling". I will kill you tonight grin

1 Like

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by lakpalakpa: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
VirginFinder:

Chei!

Uppercut!! Weldone bro!!! All these paid posters won't let us rest.

I hate lies. I hate deceiving myself. I am pro GEJ though! cool

It's fine to support whomsoever you desire but massaging Nigerians with lies while the country burns is the height of stupidity if you ask me.

Support your man, but speak the truth to him when you have the opportunity. Truth is bitter but it can heal and set you free.

grin grin grin
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by lakpalakpa: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: yeah, we know about the AEIOU vowel sounds, even OBJ knows that was a typo, now tell us the university you attended that made you lack the ability to use the word "fiddling". I will kill you tonight grin

Fool!!

I'm impressed you can spell University. That's exceptional for a cretin who doesn't understand how to use the articles a and an.

Let me test you a little.

Exercise 1 - One(1) hour
Fill in the blank spaces with a or an

1. _ Boy

2. _ Umbrella

3. _ Cup

4. _ House

5. _ Basket

I will buy you gala and lacasera if your Pentium 0.5 brain can correctly answer at least 2 out of the above 5 questions

grin grin grin
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
Lakpalakpa, come back to your thread na, wad up with you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by lakpalakpa: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Lakpalakpa, come back to your thread na, wad up with you. cheesy

Mumu abeg run go do ya homework.

Cretinous illiterate buffoon.

grin grin grin
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by opiaoku: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

grin grin grin grin

its only a bastard nonentity vulture and also a son of a rabid dog and a dirty harlot mother will talk like this.

lakpalakpa thunder go fire your mama and your papa
may all your family die by thunder may bomb kill all of you.

lakpalakpa asilu m gi lie nsi

vulture
vagabond
otu nne i
bastard
thunder wipe you
may wolf blaster your head
waste product of a mad dog
son of an armed robber

1 Like

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Fool!!

I'm impressed you can spell University. That's exceptional for a cretin who doesn't understand how to use the articles a and an.

Let me test you a little.

Exercise 1
Fill in the blank spaces with a or an

1. _ Boy

2. _ Umbrella

3. _ Cup

4. _ House

5. _ Basket

I will buy you gala and lacasera if your Pentium 0.5 brain can correctly answer at least 2 out of the above 5 questions

grin grin grin
oh! I see you are good in elementary article usage, now I want you to write an essay of not more than 250words to discuss the usage of the word "fibbling" in sentences. it will help sharpen your ss3 drop-out head. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Mumu abeg run go do ya homework.

Cretinous illiterate buffoon.

grin grin grin
how come fiddling gave you a hell of comprehension quagmire? Boy, are you sure ss3 was the class you reneged education? cos it looks like you have been selling agbo jedi all your life grin

1 Like

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
Lakpalakpa, they said the meaning of your moniker is "ringworm", no wonder you don't know the numerous usage of "fiddling" grin

1 Like

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by lakpalakpa: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Lakpalakpa, they said the meaning of your moniker is "ringworm", no wonder you don't know the numerous usage of "fiddling" grin

chinazaekperem2: how come fibbling gave you a hell of comprehension quagmire? Boy, are you sure ss3 was the class you reneged education? cos it looks like you have been selling agbo jedi all your life grin

Pseudo literacy is a terrible disease...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa ringworm, don't run from your thread na, tell use how you couldn't forge ahead in your education, you are here trying to teach forumites how to make use of english vocabulary articles, am really impressed you know that anyway cheesy
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by lakpalakpa: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: lakpalakpa ringworm, don't run from your thread na, tell use how you couldn't forge ahead in your education, you are here trying to teach forumites how to make use of english vocabulary articles, am really impressed you know that anyway cheesy

Nice try....

grin grin grin grin
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by opiaoku: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: how come fibbling gave you a hell of comprehension quagmire? Boy, are you sure ss3 was the class you reneged education? cos it looks like you have been selling agbo jedi all your life grin
brutality;d

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Another Plot By APC To Stop Fayose's Inauguration Uncovered. / CLAMP DOWN ON BOKO HARAM, INJUSTICE TO NORTH – BUHARI / Pictures Of Pres Jonathan And Fomer Heads Of State At Shagari's 90th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.