Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Delta Igbo Guys! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Igbo Guys! (7197 Views)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / How Igbo Guys Toast Girls (PHOTO) / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kentnickole:

Thanks for ur opinion rozzay. How are u? smiley
Uwc. Am fine thank u, happy sunday
Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by Kentnickole(m): 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
rozzay:
Uwc. Am fine thank u, happy sunday

Same to u. Take care. Best wishes
Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by redcliff: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Some guys on this forum really need some serious medication...siding a woman just to be in her good books...damn!

#masculinity has been fed to the dogs has been swallowed by the kitkat
Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
redcliff: Some guys on this forum really need some serious medication...siding a woman just to be in her good books...damn!

#masculinity has been fed to the dogs has been swallowed by the kitkat

No one is siding a woman here but truth is being told.

You should judge the case before spewing trash.

Recheck how everything started and you'll see who is at fault.

1 Like

Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by johnsonsegxy: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
booqee: come on! cut the lady some slack... You didn't inform her u were going to add her and you're offended she's asking "who is this"? I think its an harmless question. Just like me I always want to know the person I just added on bbm..its a good way to start a conversation. I don't see d reason for being angry. And its absolutely unnecessary bringing d matter here.. It makes u appear proud too. my thought tho. embarassed

no offence

Please lady don't quote me if you don't know d depth of this thing.

We have chatted before through email and she's the one that gave me her number...I even ask her when she posted the pin to me coz it contains only number and not alphabet. She told me its her pin that I should add her.

Please anytime you are chatting with someone for the first time.... Don't say the word "Who is this" like the person is a stranger or thieves knocking on your door in the night. That's not courtesy.

What of saying, "please, who am I chatting with", "may I know who's chatting up with me".

Its when you chat with people outta this country that you'll know most naija girls are myopic.

Later some of them will lament that Mikel is going up with a russian lady smiley

2 Likes

Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by redcliff: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
Logicalmindy:

No one is siding a woman here but truth is being told.

You should judge the case before spewing trash.

Recheck how everything started and you'll see who is at fault.

Did the lady in question drop her pin here for the public or did she personally give it to him? I bet you dont know what trash spewing is otherwise you would not mention it...and to think you are logically minded. Smh
Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
redcliff:

Did the lady in question drop her pin here for the public or did she personally give it to him?

Well, I don't know neither do I care.

She has the right to delete anyone from her contact and that doesn't mean he should be harrasing her on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by johnsonsegxy: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
redcliff:

Did the lady in question drop her pin here for the public or did she personally give it to him?

Thank you bro, Imma post the screenshot later just that I can't find good screenshot app for my lumia fone.

Don't mind the girl, it seems she's looking for nairaland husband so that when she's done, they create a thread on "Nairalander couples". SMH.
Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by redcliff: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
Logicalmindy:

She has the right to delete anyone from her contact and that doesn't mean he should be harrasing her on this thread.

1.You dont know
2. You dont care

And you told me to recheck the thread from the begining..again...smh*
Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by redcliff: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
johnsonsegxy:

Thank you bro, Imma post the screenshot later just that I can't find good screenshot app for my lumia fone.

Don't mind the girl, it seems she's looking for nairaland husband so that when she's done, they create a thread on "Nairalander couples". SMH.

Bro.. thats not necessary man! You passed your message across. Sign out like an alphamale would.

1 Like

Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by johnsonsegxy: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Hey!!! Stop that...deleting me is not d highest thing that ever happen on planet earth. I was even determine to delete her soon b4 she did.

I have enough contact to delete than letting some ill-mannered girl to harass me.

But I detect you some of the butt-lickers a guy posted a topic about.

1 Like

Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
redcliff:

1.You dont know
2. You dont care

And you told me to recheck the thread from the begining..again...smh*

ok
Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
johnsonsegxy:

Hey!!! Stop that...deleting me is not d highest thing that ever happen on planet earth. I was even determine to delete her soon b4 she did.

I have enough contact to delete than letting some ill-mannered girl to harass me.

But I detect you some of the butt-lickers a guy posted a topic about.

Butt-licker? Well, who cares if you tag saying the truth as it.
Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by johnsonsegxy: 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
redcliff:

Bro.. thats not necessary man! You passed your message across. Sign out like an alphamale would.

Ok I will but nobody should quote me and say rubbish without knowing the depth of our conversation.
Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by kliq(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
redcliff:

Simple cool
Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by johnsonsegxy: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
@kliq and redcliff, thank u for your time and ur advice. I'm not a hard type, nor proud type just that I hate to correct or motivate people and they use the opportunity to abuse or misbehaved.

I seek advice from people that are younger to me likewise older than me coz we learn everyday.

@Rozzay, am sorry if I offend you here with my words which I don't mean to do before but seeing your comment makes me go crazy smiley

Hope you accept my apology?
Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by kliq(m): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
No stress

Life is not that hard and yeah we shouldn't expect things to go just the way we desire and at all times....experiences like this should make you stronger.

johnsonsegxy: @kliq and redcliff, thank u for your time and ur advice. I'm not a hard type, nor proud type just that I hate to correct or motivate people and they use the opportunity to abuse or misbehaved.

I seek advice from people that are younger to me likewise older than me coz we learn everyday.

@Rozzay, am sorry if I offend you here with my words which I don't mean to do before but seeing your comment makes me go crazy smiley

Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
OliverPin: *views pix* You fine BUT you for paint nails na. sad
thanks, but must I paint my nails?
Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by Ekealterego: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
johnsonsegxy: @kliq and redcliff, thank u for your time and ur advice. I'm not a hard type, nor proud type just that I hate to correct or motivate people and they use the opportunity to abuse or misbehaved.

I' faith thou hast shown thy masculinity and strength of thy character. I pray thee that thou shouldst keep thy wrath in check.
Woman! art thou wronged? Take the wroth out of thy bosom and and quench the fire from thine heart. Tell us how thou desire this peace which cometh to thee.

I pray ye people of Nairaland, shall ye continue with the matter that brought us hither that I mightiest learn of our diversity as I muse with an ancient wisdom, our uniqueness as a people.
May the Lord's countenance of blessings shine upon ye all as ye do that.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by Farouksenior: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2014

#bin watchin frm bench. Tnks 4doin dis.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by Baddo101(m): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
I bow for dis una tribalisic comparisms.
anyways i think its just individual differences.... jst wish u dont jam d wrong fellow...........t
Thou shall regret it....
Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
adamskutty: ok.

So what is the meaning of "banega" ? Shuka shuka cheesy
Warrior •
Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
missberrypop5: thanks, but must I paint my nails?
Lol I just had to get a negative hypothesis. It doesn't matter tho. Bye
Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2014

Its ok, I've alredy 4gotten abt it. *smiles*

1 Like

Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by redcliff: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
^^typical... No reverse apology

1 Like

Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by Eke40seven(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
rozzay:
Its ok, I've alredy 4gotten abt it. *smiles*
Thou art wise daughter. I' faith thou lovest peace and peace shall be thine.

Now, ye daughters of the land, I bid ye to hearken to my question and give me answers.
Doth thy crevice of pleasure juice up when ye see any particular men from certain tribe?

i' faith Onila's juices down in her dark virgin forest of derrièreshire, south south of the ancient land whence the honey and milk floweth yet overfloweth its banks at the sight of a comely man from Delta Igbo. Didst thou feel thus with other Igbo men from the hinterland whence their ancestrial home lieth?

I yet live a thousand years and truly Delta Igboites yet speak with a strange tongue like an infant struck with a throat disease. Might that be their secret? This, I know not.
Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by BreezyRita(f): 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
safarigirl: Yoruba men ke? Those ones are only good as boyfriends, if you marry a yoruba man, there's a 101% chance that:

1) You'll eventually become a single mum cuz either
I) He'll divorce you and marry someone else (preferably Yoruba) or..
II) He'll just leave the house with his stuff and not return

2) There will be like 3 or more other baby mamas

3) When he dies, at least 7 people will emerge as his illegitimate kids.

I can't marry anyone who isn't Igbo, Efik/Ibibio, Annang, Idoma(to the extreme)
Go go go! Soooo on point!

3 Likes

Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:27am On Sep 09, 2014
Oniramu ewu grin
Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by onila(f): 12:49am On Sep 09, 2014
khiaa:

Since you CLAIM to be a VIRGIN isn't it a big TEMPTATION to look/play with your boyfriend's DYCK? shocked shocked shocked shocked
I just fantasize abt his penis not seen it before
Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by khiaa(f): 1:03am On Sep 09, 2014
onila: I just fantasize abt his penis not seen it before

LMAO STOP your fibbing right now are you will be sent to bed without any dinner. cheesy cheesy
Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by Bluemetal: 6:31am On Sep 09, 2014
LADIES,

Come on Board and lets all talk, relationships, romance, social stigma, social issues, widow treatment, inspiration, marrying young, Igbo men marry too old.

Form your topic and come post. Our site is for you.

On Igbo modern development. Your insights, opinions and contributions needed urgently and would like you to join our group. Be a part, Contact me by text for further details 09033130321 cool[b][/b]

embarassed undecided
Re: Delta Igbo Guys! by Ik09: 7:49am On Sep 09, 2014
This thread is a good example of why Nigeria is how it is today.

Igbo men are like this, Calabar girls are like that, Delta-Igbo guys are like so. What happened to individualistic tendencies⁈

If someone cheats you out of money it's because he is a crook - not everybody from his tribe!
If your girlfriend sleeps around, it's not because she's from a specific tribe - that's just how she is!
OP, when you like how a guy chats you up, it doesn't mean every guy from his tribe is suave - it just means he is!

We have to start seeing the individual before their tribe, religion, or whatever generalisations we tend to make.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

{from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs / Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked / I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.