Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) (3423 Views)

4 Sexy Reasons A Guy With A Beard Makes The Best Boyfriend Ever / 10 Things Men Think While Going Down On You, 8 Is Hmmm. / 10 Things That Makes Women Go Crazy In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by valmunich(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2014
Labbish all over nairaland! BTW, those beards are actually disgusting
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2014
Nobleval: kid believe you me,when the right time comes you'll wish for it.
seriously,I don't want to,I like hairless face.I have so many friends who were eager to have it and they used methylated spirit weeed and it came out with full force,u need to hear them grumble now that they are fed up and tired.they have to shave every week and be in a well ventilated environment and if they refuse to do this,they are inviting bumps.seriously am okay with the I am.*modified*am no kid
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2014
My My grin grin cant allow it grow more than that

Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2014
Funny threadcheesycheesycheesy
All these gehs lying up there,I see una o!undecided
We don't expect u to tell us that u like bearded men.U obviously av no explanation for it.Ask a guy why he's attracted to endowed ladies and see if he'll say anything meaningful.The best answer u'll get is-i just like amgrin
That is nature at work.Guys av baritone voices,broad chest,and more hair.Girls av the mammary glands,more pronounced gluteus maximusgrin and hips.
Make I ask the gehs one qweshion-two guys(u know nothing abt dem,just physical appearance),both of dem don't av deep voices and broad chest but one has beards while d other is as smooth as glassgrin Who una go pick?
N.B.I no dey talk Osama kind beard o!
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:53am On Sep 07, 2014
Bumps na for pple wey dey use shaving stick.Me no even get d smallest bump sef
Ademolapaul: seriously,I don't want to,I like hairless face.I have so many friends who were eager to have it and they used methylated spirit weeed and it came out with full force,u need to hear them grumble now that they are fed up and tired.they have to shave every week and be in a well ventilated environment and if they refuse to do this,they are inviting bumps.seriously am okay with the I am.*modified*am no kid
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by simdam500(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2014
beard kor.......... lipsrsealed
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by destante(f): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2014
I guess its different strokes for different folks. Yes I love men with clean short beards that brushes my chin too. Or at least something to play with.

1 Like

Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2014
I ♥ beard...keep it if it makes u look good. A lady told me that she doesn't like my beard...smiled and told her..my beard is my beard and I ain't keeping it for u to like.

Its All About Me.
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by dimexilux(m): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2014
like seriously, dt nos 7 got me laughing
Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by Omojayejaye(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2014
If you hate my beard....

Re: Having A Beard Makes Women Want Sleep With You 8) by DukeNija(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
purplesummer: Whether you keep beards or you shave clean, the only thing that counts for me is the way you treat women.
If however you decide to keep beards though, please remember to groom it in such a way as not to constantly brush it against a sister's face in the name of kissing.

Mine won't brush against your face whenever you decide to kiss me. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kissing Without Being Sexually Aroused! / Help! My Relationship Is Boring! / Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.