Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

4 Sexy Reasons A Guy With A Beard Makes The Best Boyfriend Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Sexy Reasons A Guy With A Beard Makes The Best Boyfriend Ever (613 Views)

10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend / Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? / LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Sexy Reasons A Guy With A Beard Makes The Best Boyfriend Ever by Maxwellctboy(m): 6:55am On Oct 08, 2015
The facial forest. The subtle stubble. The untamed mane that screams, “I am f*cking man, hear me roar!” By now, the beard has transformed from something you only see on dead presidents and hippies, into a movement that has men everywhere cursing their patchy facial hair and smooth cheeks. What exactly is so captivating about these righteous beards? Here are 4 reasons why dating a bearded man rocks: CONTINUE REAADING HERE http://www.maxwellctbblog.com/2015/04/4-sexy-reasons-guy-with-beard-makes.html#more
Re: 4 Sexy Reasons A Guy With A Beard Makes The Best Boyfriend Ever by ikbnice(m): 7:10am On Oct 08, 2015
Maxwellctboy:
The facial forest. The subtle stubble. The untamed mane that screams, “I am f*cking man, hear me roar!” By now, the beard has transformed from something you only see on dead presidents and hippies, into a movement that has men everywhere cursing their patchy facial hair and smooth cheeks. What exactly is so captivating about these righteous beards? Here are 4 reasons why dating a bearded man rocks: CONTINUE REAADING HERE
......STOP REAADING HERE.
Re: 4 Sexy Reasons A Guy With A Beard Makes The Best Boyfriend Ever by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2015
Maxwellctboy:
The facial forest. The subtle stubble. The untamed mane that screams, “I am f*cking man, hear me roar!” By now, the beard has transformed from something you only see on dead presidents and hippies, into a movement that has men everywhere cursing their patchy facial hair and smooth cheeks. What exactly is so captivating about these righteous beards? Here are 4 reasons why dating a bearded man rocks: CONTINUE REAADING HERE http://www.maxwellctbblog.com/2015/04/4-sexy-reasons-guy-with-beard-makes.html#more
NONSENSE

(1) (Reply)

Eight (8) Solid Reasons Why You Should Marry A Rich Guy [man] / I Became A Robber To Raise Money For A One-in-town Birthday Bash For Girlfriend / What Men Realy Love And Enjoy In B-e-d That Make Them Never Stop.. RELOADED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.