Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,128 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (29236 Views)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Boko Haram Negotiator Stephen Davis Opens Up Again / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2014
Ndi ocha forever controlling ndi oji since 19BC

I'm sick of it angry
Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by Celepope: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2014
The man Davis is a psycho.He should be placed on DSS watch list as a terrorist.Elrufai should also be watched and monitored closely.

3 Likes

Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by foodgood: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2014
Nothing hidden under the sun that shall not be revealed. No matter how you try to hide the truth, one day it must be revealed.

1 Like

Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by Opiosko: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2014
hernars: This one wey I just dey make front page anyhow
Evidence of joblesness. Hahaha! No offence meant bra

1 Like

Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by obayaya(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2014
Nigeria and this our "Oyibo man is always correct" mentality..

Mr Davis in his infinite wisdom and kindness chose to render humanitarian service by helping negotiate the release of the kidnap Chibok girls?

Can Mr Davis share the contacts of these commanders and how he got to them to the authorities? Until he presents a credible explanation of his source of information and intel, His so called contacts, I'll always regard him as someone trying to piece informations already out there together to build a profile.
Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by femikay149(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2014
.the answers in this interview doesnt even add up

The whole davies saga doesnt make sense to me
Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2014
zicoraads: This hasn't made any sense to me yet!
Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by eunisam: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2014
more to this than what we c
Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by papaejima1: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2014
femikay149: This story is not on vanguard site...i dont believe it ....the answers in this interview doesnt even add up

I see some one just trying to cook this up

Bros, look well well na!

Click on the link gaddamit
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/boko-haram-saga-negotiator-stephen-davis/

4 Likes

Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by Lilimax(f): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2014
undecided shocked
Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by tonychristopher: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2014
Eldavido1:

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/boko-haram-saga-negotiator-stephen-davis/

and some stupid idi.ots takes this man serious, a stupid aussie looking for relevance. now they will shut up...but wait a minute, how do logical minded people even think that boko haram will disclose their source of funding...

the aussie went and asked the islamist, abeg who dey give una money, shekau said na ihejrika and ex governor, he left..just like that. i laugh

people can be so daft to believe him, cos he is a white man, i am ashamed of Nigerians

shame on Nigerians that doesnt think

5 Likes

Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by akiOYIBO: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2014
the truth? fat lie.......just wait BIAFRA is coming
Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 08, 2014
I didn't av to read dis thread b4 commenting...We av to be careful with all dis white pple..they re been paid by d World powers to put dis Nation in a terrible state...they want Nigeria to cave-in but I think we(Nigerians) re smater than all dis,We know d USA aint our friend...all they do is pretend to help but silently destabilise dat particular nation...we shuldnt fall for their cheap tricks oo...they aint our friends...Nigeria mxt stand cos I love my country oo,asin...I love NIGERIA!!
Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by osile2012: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2014
You are either part of the problem or part of the solution. If you are not hired by Nigerian govt, then your hired by Boko H.

1 Like

Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by hernars(m): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2014
Opiosko: Evidence of joblesness. Hahaha! No offence meant bra
yah man biu not for long ....school resumes on 29th
Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by tonychristopher: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2014
femikay149: This story is not on vanguard site...i dont believe it ....the answers in this interview doesnt even add up

I see some one just trying to cook this up

skeptic and agnostic bird...

Australian hostage negotiator Stephen Davis who has been widely described as a man hired by the Nigerian government to negotiate with Boko Haram in an effort to help free the Chibok girls, has allegedly said he was not in Nigeria (for four months) at the request of the federal government.

In an interview with Soni Daniel, which was published on Vanguard today, Stephen allegedly said he was never engaged by the Nigerian government to dialogue with the sect.
"I was not engaged by the Federal Government of Nigeria, any state government or any other party. I went to Nigeria in late April in an effort to facilitate a handover of the Chibok captives after discussing such a possibility with former commanders of JAS (Jama’atu Ahlul Sunnah Lih Da’awa wal Jihad otherwise known as JAS) and others close to Boko Haram. Why did you release the report of your assignment to the media instead of sending it to government? I did not construct a report of my efforts in Nigeria. As I said earlier, I was not engaged by any party and therefore had no obligation to report to anyone." Continue.

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2014/09/i-wasnt-hired-by-nigerian-govt-hostage.html

1 Like

Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by Philipmems(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2014
Really... I almost believed you Aussie.... angry grin undecided shocked angry well who cares...
Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by cheddahboy(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2014
E be like say this guy don smoke paw paw leave, then who hired you and how tdid you meet them, am suspecting some foul play here.
Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by Opiosko: 11:51am On Sep 08, 2014
hernars: yah man biu not for long ....school resumes on 29th
Ait man, enjoy urslf.
Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by Ahmeduana(m): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=Ayed44]The highly corrupt STEPHEN DAVIES told us that HE was hired by the APC,THE NATION,THE PUNCH AND THERE SAHARA COUNTERPART, WITH THE HELP OF ACF,NEF AND NIGERIA BAR ASSOCIATION NORTHERN BRANCH

1 Like

Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by yorke1: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2014
Let's see what APC will release this time. I believe they paid this man heavily to chewed the statement he made concerning Sherif and Hejireka. APC has been finding means to bring the present adminstration of Mr. Goodluck Jonathan till 2019 down since 2010.

1 Like

Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by coolzeal(m): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2014
Our leaders, well if we have one are bunch of spineless jelly fish. Boko Haram menace comes from the quest of Power, sad but true. It’s what everybody wants, right? That’s the story at least. Money, political influence, power to intimidate, power to make people do things, power to build things, power to get things done. Every movie, every news story, most everything we hear, it’s is just pursuit of power, over and over again. I wonder where that power will be when this nation is fully destroyed.
Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by femikay149(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2014
papaejima1:

Bros, na astigmatism or cerebral palsy dey worry you ni?
Click on the link gaddamit
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/boko-haram-saga-negotiator-stephen-davis/

Must u insult juz to pass ur point

Y cant u juz pass ur opinion

I clicked on d link and d vanguard site brought out this: oops not found

Tried again now and guess it was issues from there site

Ve modified my post bt next time juz try and respond to the post and voice ur own opinion witout abuse...U guys juz need to be mature in here in nairaland
Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by angelo82: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2014
The guy is a liar and he is playing on the intelligence of Nigerians…..They should arrest him coz he might actually be part of the BokoHaram problem…..I mean the foreign angle….

1 Like

Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by femikay149(m): 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
tonychristopher:

skeptic and agnostic bird...

Australian hostage negotiator Stephen Davis who has been widely described as a man hired by the Nigerian government to negotiate with Boko Haram in an effort to help free the Chibok girls, has allegedly said he was not in Nigeria (for four months) at the request of the federal government.

In an interview with Soni Daniel, which was published on Vanguard today, Stephen allegedly said he was never engaged by the Nigerian government to dialogue with the sect.
"I was not engaged by the Federal Government of Nigeria, any state government or any other party. I went to Nigeria in late April in an effort to facilitate a handover of the Chibok captives after discussing such a possibility with former commanders of JAS (Jama’atu Ahlul Sunnah Lih Da’awa wal Jihad otherwise known as JAS) and others close to Boko Haram. Why did you release the report of your assignment to the media instead of sending it to government? I did not construct a report of my efforts in Nigeria. As I said earlier, I was not engaged by any party and therefore had no obligation to report to anyone." Continue.

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2014/09/i-wasnt-hired-by-nigerian-govt-hostage.html
I see so linda ikeji the rumour monger is ur credible source

Anyway ve seen d story on vanguard site

Thank u

1 Like

Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by gee147: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
Then who d Bleep hired u
Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by free2ryhme: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
Who is telling the truth or lying only time will time will tell
Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by Ahmeduana(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dnaz: Why is dis not making front page?
BECAUSE IT DIDN'T CRUCIFY AND CAST ASPERSION ON JEG PERSONS!

1 Like

Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by free2ryhme: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
hotjobs88: For jobs in nigeria visit nigeria best jobs .com

Kemi do not derail pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords / Governor Adeleke Restates All 6 Executive Orders, Says He Never Reversed Himself / FG Gives 29 Civil Servants Television Sets For Hard Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.