Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (29247 Views)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Boko Haram Negotiator Stephen Davis Opens Up Again / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by billyG(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
So who hire that clown?Zanusi?Al rufai or bhuhari?
Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by raphy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
it seem like d tv crew buy him some drink andhe got drunk and began speaking in tongues....

1 Like

Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by papaejima1: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
femikay149:

Must u insult juz to pass ur point

Y cant u juz pass ur opinion

I clicked on d link and d vanguard site brought out this: oops not found

Tried again now and guess it was issues from there site

Ve modified my post bt next time juz try and respond to the post and voice ur own opinion witout abuse...U guys juz need to be mature in here in nairaland
Ok, for your calm disposition under fire, I have also modified my own post.

1 Like

Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by gratiaeo(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
Definitely APC hired him
Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by nagoma(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
Wolison: This Davis of a guy must be a simpleton from one remoted uncivilised village looking for attention; it's obvious and conspicuously open that those northerners that have refused to condemn all these boko haramic actions are the original sponsors.
Why keeping the truth in subterfuge, IBB is undoubtedly one in a millions of those dreaded militants sponsors, so Davis, kindly go back to Australia and take a cool seaweed rather than fabricating fairly-tales which is not even first-hand information.
Nigerian clearly knew whom those guys are but they will continue to shield and harbour them away from suspicion.
Am challenging GEJ to come out and name those guys(sponsors) cos I heard him one time saying that govt really knew whom those sponsors are!!!
Ka Chineke mezie okwu!

All this because he told the truth about your tribesman ihejirika the butcher of Borno.
Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by Wolison(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
nagoma:

All this because he told the truth about your tribesman ihejirika the butcher of Borno.
I don't buy that; even me and you knew clearly well that ihejirika can't smear his respectable self into bokoharam activities.
Don't be tribalistic dude!
Blame games; that's what led to the spanning and multiplication of their activities.
I know clearly well that you re aboki
That's why e ga-esi wee n' eche echichie ka ehi!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by Abraham2013(m): 12:50am On Sep 09, 2014
How come dis Australian man did not bring up dis issue all d while ali modu shrife (SAS) was in APC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by Dosoq(f): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2014
Collynzo16: APC people una don hear am?
Davies himself has stated categorically that he wasn't hired by the government or Dr. Jonathan. Anybody that repeats that line of him being Jonathan's negotiator will die an untimely death.
Iseeeeeeee!
nawa 4 u o,hw cud u raise such curse on top dis kain mata?or av u 4gotten dt any1 who starts a curse shares part of it ni?I'm not a fan of either parties,jst felt dt ws too much n u shld b called 2 order.
Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by Origin(f): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
All he hopes to gain is that we suspect each other.
Boko Haram is the number enemy here and their sponsors.
Because bombs do not know tribe religion or names.

we appreciate The Nigerian soldiers for their dedication and hard work.
They are definitely not cowards. If you think they are volunteer to go and fight
Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by nothingbutruth: 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
This man is mad. He was asked to clarify how the army general who fought boko haram pound for pound should turn around to be their sponsor and instead of answering the question he is talking nonsense. In a simple sentence he is working for boko haram. He is their media propagandist.
Re: My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis by samplegirl(f): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
nothingbutruth: This man is mad. He was asked to clarify how the army general who fought boko haram pound for pound should turn around to be their sponsor and instead of answering the question he is talking nonsense. In a simple sentence he is working for boko haram. He is their media propagandist.

God bless you. He thinks we are fools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan / Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari / Petrol Subsidy Rises To N48.15 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.