Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,690 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade (2462 Views)

Gen Olukolade Replaced As Director Of Defence Information / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by vicenteze: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Liar Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by Caseless2: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
Gej is d bigger liar!
Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by somebody90: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
Can’t believe Chris Olukolade can be classified a liar considering his selfless efforts in the fight against insurgency. Contrary to your own view about this man, I know he is a man of integrity, dedicated and he can’t be compromised. Watch what you say here and let’s learn to appreciate our own people.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by maslong(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
;Dthe person that the father and the mother names after lies which is liar mohammed of APC cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by sledgehammer44: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
It's incredible, how people could just be mischievous. It's true, Chris Olukolade gave out wrong information about the rescue of the Chibok girls, but I believe that this was based on the information he may have received then as the Military's spokesman. However, soon as he realized that the information was wrong he also came back on air to tell the world the truth. This is what I call integrity, honesty, humility and meekness. That man is a true professional of rare qualities, particularly in a country like ours where integrity has been thrown to the dogs. It takes a man of integrity to come out in the public to own up and admit that he is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Sunnybobo3: How can you leave out the one whose name itself is Lie?

The greatest liar of all time is Alhaji Lie Mohammed.
grin
But Liar Mohammed is only trailing the likes of Metu, Chris and Maku in the art of telling lies.
Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by zurine(f): 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by LeStylo: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
Unionised:

No Sir!

I choose LIAR Mohammed

Well you can chose not to listen to Lai Mohammed. He merely represents a group.

But those 3 represent the executive power voted in by the masses. They are responsible to us!
Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by Alleybuy(m): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Liar mohammed....

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by najoke: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
why is ABATI not on the list?
Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lai Muhammed. Op, its liar not lier.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by ontopofthematta(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
THE greatest threat facing the nation’s war against the Boko Haram and other Islamist insurgents as some said has to do with the unprecedented acts of sabotage that the national assignment is facing. this is not far- fetched from the fact that some of us who believe we can judge issues are devoted to the blurred disillusion of the perpetrators.
Worthy of note is the character assassination of the selfless erudite whose reputation of integrity is targeted. this is unpalatable and is a barbaric act of insubordination to the armed force. the cherished image of Chris Olubolade deserve accolades and not to be rubbished.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by feedthenation(m): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
All of the above including, RA (aka mouth of the president), DO (aka presidential attack lion) and LM of the APC party.
Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by shizzleStar: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ipledge: which country is he from?
egypt
Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by tit(f): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lie Mohammed by unanimous decision.
A technical knockout victory for Lai.

(My hands are hurting from liking all those that nominated the sagacious Lai Mohammed for this title).

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
The only reason why I don't believe in Nigeria army is what Chris Olukolade said the day the chibok gals were kidnap

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVEALED: How I Made My Money, Fathered 30 Children - Atiku / Should Nigeria Be Re-colonized? / Presidential Polls Results So Far-sahara Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.