Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram (5561 Views)

HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Realiable And Very Sad News On Chibok Girls By Mediator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by Litmus: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
It all reads like what Nigerians want to believe subsequently none of it should be believed. This for instance, quote: Should the sponsors of Boko Haram win government in 2015, they will likely find that they cannot turn Boko Haram off or that Boko Haram will demand control of at least Borno State in return for reducing their attacks. Borno State may be just the beginning of an expanding caliphate. One wouldn't equally be able to turn it off, if one had nothing to do with it in the first place so how can we be sure of the fact? We can only accept mister Australian's words.
Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
arsetalks: I am happy you said an intelligent person. The fact that you were able to decode their intentions and the person who is in charge who ought to be as intelligent as you claim to be has not been ( hence no arrest of the opposition) shows why he is not fit to rule.

You even confirmed it.

And you say Britain is investigating but can't say nothing yet? If they are keeping it secret, how did you know?

I don'tt care about who the sponsors of Boko haram are. All I know is someone has the power and the relevant laws to bring down whoever is sponsoring those blood drunk bastards but for his clue.less has not been able tto achieve that. The same man who confirmed his government is littered with boko haram apologists forgetting he is a reflection of his subordinates.

If tinibu or Buhari is arrested tomorrow, you will be the first to land here and accuse GEJ of clamping down on opposition. As for the boko haram sponsors the will all end up in jail and they knows it, thats why they are running around to make sure the current Government is not returned.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by arsetalks(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
gboss4sure:

If tinibu or Buhari is arrested tomorrow, you will be the first to land here and accuse GEJ of clamping down on opposition. As for the boko haram sponsors the will all end up in jail and they knows it, thats why they are running around to make sure the current Government is not returned.
Prejudice. And you don't even know me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs / DSS Are Rascals; Fayose Storms Aso Villa, Clashes With Buhari... / This Is Not Village Stream: See A River-like Road In Owerri Metropolis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.