Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs (5556 Views)

What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It / See What GEJ Tweet And The Reply He Got From Angry Nigerians / I Will Name My Cabinet This Month, Buhari Tells Ghana's President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by zomby(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Buhari has only been here for less than a month and he has already visited several countries, met with many presidents and the whole world has already started to feel the positive impact of a new Nigeria.

Buhari reminds me of a man that wants to build a very tall and strong skyscraper. A stoutly built skyscraper requires an extremely strong and reliable foundation. I believe that Buhari’s action for the past few weeks is the process of putting together a robust foundation that will defy the massive weight of a tall skyscraper.
In-fact, in less than a month Buhari @ his age has done much more than our former mentally lazy president (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan); a confused lazy man that wanted the benefit of a president.

I have no other choice but to be proud of President Buhari and continue to pray for him to effectively and efficiently accomplish the change he has promised us.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by hakeem4(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Sai baba

1 Like

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2015

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by Tallesty1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hilarious

4 Likes

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Let's watch and see cool
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by chimerase2: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
So travelling snapping pix with foreign leaders is part of achievement gringrin
I laff in burundi gringrin
Nothing way nigga no go hear undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by likata: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
you are not good in comedy,try another profession.so traveling around the world is now achievement?.if he really knows what to do.he wouldn't travel for now.
like my friend will say...Apc want power,and now that they have it,are confused with what to do with it.

13 Likes

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by Aminat508(f): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
grin
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by fx45(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Zombie is actually very appropriate.... I cant be expecting much from your likes

14 Likes

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by sholatech(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Keep yourself happy. I only agree that we should pray for him. But can't see list of those achievements you mentioned. Ex-president Goodluck also had met with all these World Leaders at beginning of his administration. Except that's alll you expect from a President!

3 Likes

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by Princecalm(m): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
critics will be like let me rush and see what the dude has to say.
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by zizazizu: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
Sometimes, I blame laziness for the rubbish some of you guys vomit here on Nairaland. Must your hero worship be followed with mindlessness and utter foolishness?

How has he done more than Goodluck in just 2weeks? By travelling around when our citizens are being bombed almost everyday since he took power?

If you came here with facts, hard researched, proofs that vilify his doings, I would be amongst the 1st to clap for you.

But since you decided to put your underwear on display by opening a full thread, this is just proof that your schooling has been a waste of good chalk!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
chimerase2:

Soon you goats will get tired

very useless PDP brats

3 Likes

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by shamsuRana(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

very useless PDP brats

PDP

3 Likes

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by shamsuRana(m): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
PDP

2 Likes

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by adekole: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
sholatech:
Keep yourself happy. I only agree that we should pray for him. But can't see list of those achievements you mentioned. Ex-president Goodluck also had met with all these World Leaders at beginning of his administration. Except that's alll you expect from a President!

Na lie!
From a reliable source: Jonathan was mostly frighten when he had to travel to meet other presidents, especially presidents from the west. There were many times, he had to drink before meeting these people.
You guys continue to find excuses for a failed president, a man that brought this country to her knees.

I'm not sure what it would take to accept that Jonathan was a severe mistake...

2 Likes

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by chimerase2: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

very useless PDP brats
wen I made my point I didn't use any abusive words

This shows how miserable u can be, attack de post not me

I knw say e pain u, well ua pain is ma happiness grin

2 Likes

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by ifyan(m): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
Excuse me everyone is the op sick
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by onagoodday1: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
what s the op name again?..ahhh...zomby ;Dwhat s the op name again?..ahhh...zomby

1 Like

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by sholatech(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
adekole:

Na lie!
From a reliable source: Jonathan was mostly frighten when he had to travel to meet other presidents, especially presidents from the west. There were many times, he had to drink before meeting these people.
You guys continue to find excuses for a failed president, a man that brought this country to her knees.

I'm not sure what it would take to accept that Jonathan was a severe mistake...

Enjoy comparing presidents only based on your personal political beliefs. We all have reliable sources , but at least he never gaffed openly not knowing names of world leaders and their countries. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by manutdrichie(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
zomby:
Buhari has only been here for less than a month and he has already visited several countries, met with many presidents and the whole world has already started to feel the positive impact of a new Nigeria.

Buhari reminds me of a man that wants to build a very tall and strong skyscraper. A stoutly built skyscraper requires an extremely strong and reliable foundation. I believe that Buhari’s action for the past few weeks is the process of putting together a robust foundation that will defy the massive weight of a tall skyscraper.
In-fact, in less than a month Buhari @ his age has done much more than our former mentally lazy president (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan); a confused lazy man that wanted the benefit of a president.

I have no other choice but to be proud of President Buhari and continue to pray for him to effectively and efficiently accomplish the change he has promised us.

Yes very true

Especially meeting with President Michelle of West German the world hqtrs

5 Likes

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by papoose999(m): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
Checkout d op name zomby..walahi ds one dull pass d dullard even ur co-dullards cannt cum nd support u cos d shit u just wrote is one of a kind....
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by bandol(m): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
And what has he done? Meeting with people? And you call dat achievement. JEG met with hundreds of Heads of states. That doesn't translates to any achievement. You may need to wait first and see if the meeting would yield something meaningful before making mouth here.
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by sunshine1974(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Which one is laughing in burundi again?
chimerase2:
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by Ojiofor: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
Buhari is an achiever by creating a new nation in Europe (west germany)under two weeks of administration.
Hu Hu Hu Huray.

3 Likes

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by mensdept: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
zomby:

Prior to the last election,these idiots fooled a lot of Nigerians on social media with all this bull.sh.it on Buhari, saying how the coupist was this and that, even being born-again. Apparently the cloud has started to settle, ditto all these propaganda post of nothing, absolutely nothing

LOL
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by Chigorkizz(m): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2015

2 Likes

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
This Apc paid warriors una funny o,you guys have sold ur conscience for money,so travelling around is now what people voted for?

1 Like

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by frankyychiji(f): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

very useless PDP brats
We only get tired when the perjuring dullard is put behind bars.
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
Would turn out to be an interesting thread..I don't care who is leading Nigeria.. Buh until I see a reduction in cost of living in this country and salaries of workers paid off, this administration is no different from the past administration angry
So, you guys should quit this bragging nonsense of who is better

1 Like

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by vega84(m): 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
My friend go and sit down if u dnt hav anything to say, wat is the great achievement in ur babas travels? Person wey him house the burn d pursue rat? Uptill nw he doesn't hav a cabinet, no ministerial list,no plans, no view, no nothing! And u are here typing trash! Look ehe be careful oooo, do u think is by shouting change change wen the time fr action don reach u begin travel up and down! #vegatalks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata / TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians / Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.