Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... (8877 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by malaria(f): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
goalburner:
so are you sayin using water only to clean it is the best
1000000000% for your woman's good. Prevention of cancer is cheaper and better than cure
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tell us more.
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by goalburner(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
DBestDoc:

My pleasure Sir
one more question for u ma'am
What's your take/advice on guys that sucks their babe's p**sy. Am askin cos of a spanish gal I just met and av promised to satisfy her 100% on bed in our romance section when she arrives.
Pls I need to know if I can go ahead or retreat.
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Camellia(f): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
20pounds:

How come you know about these things so well, yet look so innocent? Oso chi egbu!

BTW, you have been talking about womanliness since today. Time to get on another 'pH level' na.

tongue
..what concerns looking innocent.. with common sense...
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
malaria:
my dear pls let the poor girl be, as you can see she is still a kid may when she grows she will understand better, its pointless having that discussion wit her. Her brains will not get it now. If only she knows that she has a natural harmless bacteria in her which the gels and soaps favours their growth to a harmful stage. She will think twice. May be she should seek medical consult from a gynaeo.

, the human mouth also has bacterias but how come we must brush our teeth/tongue? there are many quality vagi.nal wash gel/lotion etc out there. use it to wash yourself. Guys don't always tell girls the truth cause it's kinda hurtful to tell a girl her vjayjay stinks. but yes, i have argued this same thing with a girl with stinky vagiina but still didn't tell her she stinks too, i knew cause i inserted a finger and foolishly smelled my finger.
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Spotless180(m): 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
this guy finish d ladies sha.. pls nxt time dnt go 2 female hostel. na watin u find naim u si.
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by goalburner(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
malaria:
1000000000% for your woman's good. Prevention of cancer is cheaper and better than cure
I have no woman for now ma.
I'm merely tryin to learn more about ladies so as to pass it on to other females that knows nothing about this
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Spotless180(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
goalburner:
sis this aint about skul.
I had the experience durin my 3wks of Nysc orientation campin in Jos dis year. We were the first batch to use the newly completed hostels but still the ladies messed up theirs with shiits and bloody pads. They were forced by the soldiers to clean up their messy surroundings. Many of them even fainted durin the sanitation due to the stinky smell.
All they know about is pancakin of face nd showerin of perfumes all to cover their odour.
#Not all though, cos my gfs aint among. I'm a pro in selectin descent babes
abeg tell them. so disgusting ..
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by malaria(f): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
donnypool:

, the human mouth also has bacterias but how come we must brush our teeth/tongue? there are many quality vagi.nal wash gel/lotion etc out there. use it to wash yourself. Guys don't always tell girls the truth cause it's kinda hurtful to tell a girl her vjayjay stinks. but yes, i have argued this same thing with a girl with stinky vagiina but still didn't tell her she stinks too, i knew cause i inserted a finger and foolishly smelled my finger.
If ur vagina smells, mine doesn't period .take it or leave it wash your vagina with water, its self cleasen, if u choose to wash with any other thing. Its your life.
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by marcjoe(m): 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Funny thread... grin
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
scribble: Meanwhile some guys give random babes oral. Verily verily I say unto thee. Tis better to lick Ebola than lick some babes
Cuninlingus actually causes throat cancer.
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by scribble: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
BoboYekini: Cuninlingus actually causes throat cancer.

I heard about that. But if rihanna or beyonce mate open the thing for you, u nor go licky licky

Btw those studies are inconclusive
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Spotless180(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
donnypool:

so how does a vagina smells?
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Spotless180(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
d thread has been turned to vagiina washing thread. na wao...
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Daniel058(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ladies pls try..i finds it very very cumbersome to breath well in some places..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by BreezyRita(f): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: dats bs to me oo. It doesn't get clean by itself

Who said it doesn't? Please.enlighten yourself. The v cleanses itself. Your soap doesn't clean it, rather it could give you odours, if not cancer!
Ask Google
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by philantoxx(m): 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
[quote author=marieolae] darling water cannot do the job. It will smell. There are specific gels that are made for the vagina. I use femine wash. It is not harsh but it is a mild gel/soap that removes bacteria.hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
scribble:

I heard about that. But if rihanna or beyonce mate open the thing for you, u nor go licky licky

Btw those studies are inconclusive
Dude, lick at your peril. Just ask Micheal Douglas and Jamie Dimon first.
www.nairaland.com/1839694/men-oral-sex-give-throat
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by kessco(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
Op, you're very correct on this tho not all.
It took me a great deal for me to tell one babe about the said topic, she confided in me and told me she has infection. So pls take care of your inside and outside very well so it won't result to infections.

It's among reasons why some guys cheat in a relationship but you won't be told by ur bf, stop doing rub and shine, the dirty big babe.
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by am0s(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
som pipu dnt undastand chemistry nd anatomy sha
even me wey be man sabi all diz gurlz body pass dem.....
wife wherever u r if i hear sey u use soap or feminine rubish wash......if catch u...
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by JACKOFALTRADE: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lol. Washing vagina with soap in this century?
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by DBestDoc(f): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
goalburner:
one more question for u ma'am
What's your take/advice on guys that sucks their babe's p**sy. Am askin cos of a spanish gal I just met and av promised to satisfy her 100% on bed in our romance section when she arrives.
Pls I need to know if I can go ahead or retreat.

I'm not a se.x therapist Sir cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by ionsman: 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: Ey ya. Well some girls have more interest in applying layers of pancake to their face, than washing their vagiina with soap. There's nothing you can do about it. Its life.
wash v-jay with soap? what the heck! If you don't know the implications, Google is your friend.
~ Krimzie ~
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: I wash it with soap, nothing happens.
look my dear,if u wash ur pussiesewww with soap,then it means its smelling.Take that gurls advice.
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kirinwa:

Shut up!! What do you know about health and vaginal health to talk.

You mean I should give her em em without her washing? embarassed
.You be correct foool.Na your tyoe I dey give dirty possies for mouth suck.anu ofia mmadu.Continue dey chop pussssssie wey dem spray with hausa scent.efulefu
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by yungchop: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
lynpetra: look my dear,if u wash ur pussiesewww with soap,then it means its smelling.Take that gurls advice.
kindly follow back and like my pix please

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by tosyne2much(m): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
Frankenstein: I know everything you dunno about health...

Only a fool will give 'em em' to any woman whether washed with soap or not.

From your comments, I can see that you fall into the category of men with low self-esteem; woman wrapper. Repent , squire.
bwahahahhahahahahahahahaha... Let's say no to woman wrapper-ing
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
cheesy
yungchop: kindly follow back and like my pix please
abso-fuckin-lutely!!!
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by cocoberry(f): 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
Iynpetra, please what's Efulefu!

lynpetra: .You be correct foool.Na your tyoe I dey give dirty possies for mouth suck.anu ofia mmadu.Continue dey chop pussssssie wey dem spray with hausa scent.efulefu
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by tosyne2much(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
I don't support that soap of a tin... Washing ur womanliness with hypo is stil even better
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by chibwike(m): 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
DBestDoc:

I'm not a se.x therapist Sir cheesy cheesy
Lol
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by yungchop: 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
lynpetra: :Dabso-fuckin-lutely!!!
I don't understand o, buh just honor my request sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blood Covenant ( Virginity ) / Picture: This Uniport Girl Goes Half Unclad / I Gave Him An Ultimatum To Marry Me Or I Walk Out,but I Got The Shock Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.