Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo (2185 Views)

See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! / Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) / See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! (2) (3) (4)

Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by proxillin(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2014
I met this beurifu chick sometimes last month. After the chats and talks, she decide to spend a weekend with me on her way to school in the east.

We both agreed she will spend Friday and Saturday with me, Sunday, she can continue her journey.

Fast forward, on Friday night, she just went to the bathroom to shower when she suddenly call me to see something. Lo and behold, my girl left her bra beside my toilet porcelain , in the name of drying it. I don't know how I didn't see it since two weeks she left. Chaii, na so fever catch me.

Is there something you are not telling me, what's this ? She started asking questions.

Flash back: I told her I am single. I want her to be my one and only. She is the type of girl you can't break except you promise serious relationship and marriage.

Babe, I can explain...truly, I have this girl I was dating before I met you. It was just friends with benefit. I wanted a serious relationship ...that's why I came to u.

So you have been sleeping with another woman despite saying yes to you.

Sorry babe, she wont just let go easily...but I am working on disengaging her,

She just left the bathroom, aborted the shower action, refused to take her dinner, went to bed immideiately, . early in the morning, she woke me up, carried her bag left for Imo bus .....

Guys be smart, this territory marking na show stopper jare
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by proxillin(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2014
And if you see the kind preparation I don do for this visit. Everytn just waste like that.
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by Waspy(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2014
Shld have told her it was ur sister's undecided .....Go after her, she might give another chance

Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by proxillin(m): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2014
Waspy: Shld have told her it was ur sister's undecided .....Go after her, she might give another chance

We have discussed about our siblings in the past. She knew I don't have any sister. We are all guys.
That came to my mind first. I knew its not gonna work
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by Waspy(m): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2014
OK...maybe you shld have pinned it on your neighbour then.....you helped her pick it yesterday or so
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by kadas01(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2014
Op, you wan use laugh tear my belle this morning! grin

I feel your pain bro!
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by Enegod(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by perry2020(f): 11:27am On Sep 07, 2014
Cousin sisters should have worked or a friend or church member who got stranded.

Or u are now even into female underwear laundering business wink grin

God catch you tongue.you sure can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by braine(m): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
perry2020: Cousin sisters should have worked or a friend or church member who got stranded.

Chai! This babe, you must be a professional liar. grin
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by mymissingrib(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
chai eran lo,owo wo'gbo embarassed
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by proxillin(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
perry2020: Cousin sisters should have worked or a friend or church member who got stranded.

M y head dried up that time. I couldn't think of anything. I was unprepared
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by proxillin(m): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
mymissingrib: chai eran lo,owo wo'gbo embarassed

It escaped big time
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by proxillin(m): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
kadas01: Op, you wan use laugh tear my belle this morning! grin

I feel your pain bro!

No be laugh mata oo
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
RAIN WAS FALLING, SO U HAD 2 HELP UR Neighbor pack her bra...
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by proxillin(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrIknowAll: RAIN WAS FALLING, SO U HAD 2 HELP UR Neighbor pack her bra...

Lol grin
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by 1one: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
So many budding script writers on nairaland...smh
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by Houseofglam7(f): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Territorial babes part 1.
Grab your copy.............. NOW!
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by proxillin(m): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Houseofglam7: Territorial babes part 1.
Grab your copy.............. NOW!

I guess its the title of your own script
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by Houseofglam7(f): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
proxillin:

I guess its the title of your own script

Dry. undecided
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by 100Cents: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
You have a girlfriend and you want to chop another one.

You are a cheat...

You have a wise girlfriend...

Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by perry2020(f): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
proxillin:

M y head dried up that time. I couldn't think of anything. I was unprepared
It happens,have you tried calling her to apologize.
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by perry2020(f): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
braine:

Chai! This babe, you must be a professional liar. grin
Argh arghh nawaoo that kinda tag coz I suggested for u
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by Baddestguyp(m): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrIknowAll: RAIN WAS FALLING, SO U HAD 2 HELP UR Neighbor pack her bra...
grin this guy is definitely a player grin grin
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by braine(m): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
perry2020:
Argh arghh nawaoo that kinda tag coz I suggested for u

ahan. Just kidding. tongue
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by victlinks: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
Guy....you were not prepared......do tutorials before writing exams.....lols
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by perry2020(f): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
braine:

ahan. Just kidding. tongue
Bera!!!!!
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by valdes00(m): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
U for use zonal marking nah..... OP no sabi act.... U 4 jus change am sharperly ---- watch this *** oh, wats wrong wit dis emeka nah (ur friend). Hw him go forget him babe bra for here*** she wil ask who emeka is, den u wil tel her ur friend brought om a babe to ur ouse n u xcuse dem...... Lobatan.... I trust valdes
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by proxillin(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
valdes00: U for use zonal marking nah..... OP no sabi act.... U 4 jus change am sharperly ---- watch this *** oh, wats wrong wit dis emeka nah (ur friend). Hw him go forget him babe bra for here*** she wil ask who emeka is, den u wil tel her ur friend brought om a babe to ur ouse n u xcuse dem...... Lobatan.... I trust valdes

See proffesional liars ooooo
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by proxillin(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
victlinks: Guy....you were not prepared......do tutorials before writing exams.....lols

It won't happen next time
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by proxillin(m): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
perry2020:
It happens,have you tried calling her to apologize.

Done that. She is yielding up...but let's hope...she is not pretending
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by braine(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
perry2020:
Bera!!!!!

I'll keep you in mind tho.
Re: Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo by valdes00(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
proxillin:

See proffesional liars ooooo
Lolzz... M nt ooo.... Valdes no dey dull 4 dis kind situation

Why Do Men Like Bitches? / Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? / 7 Mountains Deadlier Than Everest