Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? (2321 Views)

Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
I can't just fathom why your sister will kick against you dating one of her Friends??.
Could it be because of jealousy??..
I was in tears as I laughed out hard when I remembered how my younger sister reacted when I decided to date one of her friends..
She gave me the nod to woo her friend, so when she showed up my sister was handy as she made sure he punctured all my lines. I was so perturbed on why she acted the way she did..
Did she do what she did out of family love or..
To get back at her, I declined on not getting her Xmas wear if she doesn't hook me up with one of her friends. To my dismay, she said she rather forfeit her Xmas wear. I was so perplexed..
Why do our sisters act the way they do..
I Must confess I find it difficult to understand the dynamics of a woman..
What are your opinion on this..
Cheers..
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by 9inches(m): 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mine actually hooked me up with her friends twice. She was instrumental to my dating game. It depends on how good both of you get along.
On a second thought, maybe she is trying to protect some already shared girls' secret about herself.
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by Ezibless: 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lol.

Some ladies are like that though.
I feel that it would alter the relationship with their friend.

Kinda awkward
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by Richiy(f): 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
Not all sisters o, some take it as their personal duty to even find you a girl from people they know well.

But if your sis says no the girl, there has to be a reason and that is the question you should ask her.

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
For the same reason why most guys won't allow their friend date their sister, It's a normal thing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 12, 2014
Itz awkward,i cant allow my friend to date my brother.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 12, 2014
I don't have a younger sister,I have one elder sister which is 5yrs older...so I don't know
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 12, 2014
My sister stingy die... angry While I was in Nigeria, she would always hide her friends from me. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by Maamin(m): 5:22am On Dec 12, 2014
Ezibless:
Lol.

Some ladies are like that though.
I feel that it would alter the relationship with their friend.

Kinda awkward

True..i think they dont like the idea of becoming sister inlaw to someone she calls her bestie. grin
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by Ezibless: 7:00am On Dec 12, 2014
Maamin:

True..i think they dont like the idea of becoming sister inlaw to someone she calls her bestie. grin

gringringrin
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by adrainuche(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2014
Amefrica:
My sister stingy die... angry While I was in Nigeria, she would always hide her friends from me. angry

Me too while I dey. Naija she no dey allow me bleep her friends, but I still dey bleep them sha small small...
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 12, 2014
adrainuche:

Me too while I dey. Naija she no dey allow me bleep her friends, but I still dey bleep them sha small small...

You still see 'small small'. Your own better grin I nor see nada.
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by adrainuche(m): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2014
Amefrica:

You still see 'small small'. Your own better grin I nor see nada.

My sister no like am sha, even if I go naija now some of her friends go come see me she go dey para... Me I dun tire some of her stubborn friends no send her again self
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 12, 2014
adrainuche:

My sister no like am sha, even if I go naija now some of her friends go come see me she go dey para... Me I dun tire some of her stubborn friends no send her again self

Better pikins. grin grin grin
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by chimerase2: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2014
Nna eh dat tin tire me gon
If I dare talk abt liking her friends
Ma respect dn disappear embarassed
Ma sista has so many flocks of gal friends dat comes to on huz but hey the man of God is incapacitated in dat mins3 embarassed
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2014
sad angry

Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by major466(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2014
Personally I don't fancy dating my sister's friends. I find it too awkward.
Depends on the individual. Some ladies are OK with it while others are not. They have their reasons and you can't blame them.
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by vizboy(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2014
yeah

can't allow my friend date my sis.

cause the day he breaks her heart he his going to get it from me.
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
Amefrica:
Hehehe he Hehehe. I can't just stop laughing..
Women are complex to understand..
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Daninya1:

Hehehe he Hehehe. I can't just stop laughing..
Women are complex to understand..

I agree.. angry
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by mesoade(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
It's understandable and normal if guys behave like that(99% of guys won't allow their friend dat their sister) . . But why on earth will girls behave like that?
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
Maybe because u are a casanova and she does not want u 2 break her friends heart or the girl has comma or it's kinda awkward for her

U too go and find ur wife elsewhere
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
shokky24:
Maybe because u are a casanova and she does not want u 2 break her friends heart or the girl has comma or it's kinda awkward for her

U too go and find ur wife elsewhere
Huh, actually one of her bestie has caught my attention.. I will still go ahead with what I intend doing..
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by Stephxoblessed(f): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
There are two things involve.its either she know that her friend is a runs gal and she don't want her to break her brother's heart or her brother is a chronic womanizer.
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
I made it as a policy not to date my sisters friends and I also warn her against dating my friends. I later discover that one of my guy was hitting on her I have to stop it and she did not object because I kept my policy.
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
D only girl i wont allow my bro date is my bestie. Make she no kon leak my escapade to my brother. Make dem no use my matter dey form 'we dont keep things from each other' and ofcos i dont want to know hw gud or bad my bro is behind closed doors. But any other friend? E nor concern me. But me no go arrange anythin so dat dem no go blame me wen anything happen.
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
vizboy:
yeah

can't allow my friend date my sis.

cause the day he breaks her heart he his going to get it from me.
He will be gentle on her. Knowing fully well that if he bleeps up he will lose your friendship...
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
Stephxoblessed:
There are two things involve.its either she know that her friend is a runs gal and she don't want her to break her brother's heart or her brother is a chronic womanizer.
Non is existence in this scenario.. Tnx for your input..
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by vizboy(m): 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
Daninya1:

He will be gentle on her. Knowing fully well that if he bleeps up he will lose your friendship...

Not the kind of friends I have
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by Stephxoblessed(f): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Daninya1:

Non is existence in this scenario.. Tnx for your input..
kk
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
vizboy:

Not the kind of friends I have
Huh
Re: Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends??? by vizboy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Daninya1:
Huh

the kind of friends I have can't allow anyone of then date my sis

prefer a guy I dont know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Don't Kiss Nigerian Girls / What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, / People Take Me For Olosho, Wanna Change My Moniker...***clarification ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.