Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; (1906 Views)

Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria... Which Of Them Are You? / Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria / Different Types Of Banks(girls) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lol! Wana cause a litu drama here

Here are the different Types of Banks (Girls) in Nigeria;;
1. A girl who asks for money all the time is a "Commercial Bank"
2. A girl who calls you for food always is an "Agricultural Development Bank"
3. A girl that uses your money to take care of other family members aside her, is a "National Investment Bank"..
4. A girl who prefers to have sex after marriage is a "Social Security Bank"
5. A girl who is very faithful to you is a
"Fidelity Bank"
6. A girl who gives IT (Sex) to every available man for money is an "Access Bank"
7. A girl who dates men from different
Countries/States is an "Intercontinental Bank"
8. A girl who doesn't demand too much
money is called "Micro Finance Bank"
9. Dating a woman older than you is called a
"Union Bank" or "Wema Bank".
10. A girl who is always faithful and trustworthy to her guy is called
"Guaranty Trust Bank"
11. A girl whose guy disvirgined her is
called, "First bank".
12. A girl who use all your money to buy
jewelries is called a "Diamond bank"
So Ladies, which "Bank" are you?

Guys Which "Bank" Is Your
girlfriend Or that of whom you've dealed with? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
Op,. As a guy which bank are you? undecided
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
banega: Op,. As a guy which bank are you? undecided
Omo na ecobank o, my babe na micro finance bank. No tym for commercial bank babes o lol
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by Harmvirus(f): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lol cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by Djicemob: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Most naija girls na "longa throat bank" angry

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by marieolae(f): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Funny
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hehehehe
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Amma go GTB...
TeamGtb# since 1900...(that's how they say it hah? wink )
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Omo na ecobank o, my babe na micro finance bank. No tym for commercial bank babes o lol
Loolx, oh okay!! Imma CB Though - Central Bank grin
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by priscaoge(f): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
#TeamGTBcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by ojun50(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
Micro Finance Bank
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by emperorchedda(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Most of our Nigerian girls are Access bank buh they gonn claim GTB

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
I think I used to be micro-finance until ......
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
priscaoge: #TeamGTBcheesycheesycheesy
If I hear!!!!!
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by Baddestguyp(m): 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
commercial bank
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by priscaoge(f): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
softsparkyy:
If I hear!!!!!
U don hear am finishtonguetongue ama GTBgrin
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
priscaoge:
U don hear am finishtonguetongue ama GTBgrin
Lol .....Maybe I will tell op to merge GTB and diamond bank.
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by Deshannel(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
banega: Loolx, oh okay!! Imma CB Though - Central Bank grin
Lol. what kinda girl would that be?
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by priscaoge(f): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
softsparkyy:
Lol .....Maybe I will tell op to merge GTB and diamond bank.
Hahhahahaha..Nooo make d guy merge GTB n Fidelitygringrin
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by tilipia(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
U 4get to add CBN,fada of all banks.dis one ehen,d babes wey fall 4 dis category,dem no won no who u b oh,their own na jus collect money frm any corner lik tax force.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by jude33084(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
Guaranty Trust Bank undecided
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
Deshannel:
Lol. what kinda girl would that be?
High maintenance,. High class babe.. A special breed.. Madam at the top.. Mhiz Independent • smiley
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by Deshannel(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
banega: High maintenance,. High class babe.. A special breed.. Madam at the top.. Mhiz Independent • smiley
lololololol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by rasbaby(f): 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
[quote author=banega] High maintenance,. High class babe.. A special breed.. Madam at the top.. Mhiz Independent • smiley[/quote

So are you telling us you fall in that category of banks?]
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by tosyne2much(m): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
Thank God say my own babe na Micro Finance Bank. *dancing shoki*. An average Nigerian lady likes awooooof, there an average Nigerian lady na Commercial Bank... Let bashing begin
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Here's a quick one:
A babe that will leave her house in benin to come meet u in lagos after uve sent 3k tfare in2 her account is Paga mobile money.

A babe that claims shez a virgin anytime u want to eat her but loves collecting your money is Keystone bank

Lol
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by MisterLongman(m): 12:21am On Sep 08, 2014
You forgot the bank of industry....... Na runs babes get that one
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by MisterLongman(m): 12:23am On Sep 08, 2014
prettyboi1989: Here's a quick one:
A babe that will leave her house in benin to come meet u in lagos after uve sent 3k tfare in2 her account is Paga mobile money.

A babe that claims shez a virgin anytime u want to eat her but loves collecting your money is Keystone bank

Lol
What of interswitch
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 08, 2014
MisterLongman: What of interswitch
That one na bisexual babe.
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by MisterLongman(m): 12:25am On Sep 08, 2014
Any girl that has wide range of boyfriends belongs to the United bank of Africa category.
Re: Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; by MisterLongman(m): 12:27am On Sep 08, 2014
All side chicks are called "Equatorial trust bank"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Guys Be "Kind" To Girls All The Time? / A Guy Having A Deep Voice, Sexy Or Not? / I Need Your Advice. What am i doing wrong ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.