Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,720 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

My Life In Secondary School - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life In Secondary School (36769 Views)

Extra year in secondary secondary school / Life On The Run Season 6: Life In Paris / Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Life In Secondary School by labaski(f): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
emzypaz brought me here..weldone gal... keep 'em coming
Re: My Life In Secondary School by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
Emypaz, D8ty7 knows wat he nids ur services for...ah ll explain more wen am more stable. My ba3 is very low ryt now. 7%. Hope to update later in d nyt
Re: My Life In Secondary School by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
labaski: emzypaz brought me here..weldone gal... keep 'em coming
tnx labaski...won't disappoint u all
Re: My Life In Secondary School by D9ty7(m): 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Am not advocating for my colleague here but don't you think reading this story free of charge and not dropping a comment is like stealing one most priced asset.
The best way we can encourage Cheryluv is by dropping our comments.
Re: My Life In Secondary School by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
One of the best I've read here
Following...
Re: My Life In Secondary School by Promxy94(m): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
you just caught promxy's attention
following......
Re: My Life In Secondary School by jaymomma(f): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Following
Re: My Life In Secondary School by D9ty7(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Cheryluv where thou art?
Re: My Life In Secondary School by Emzypaz(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Cheryluv what do you think? Is there any improvement in both comments and views? Lemme know as soon as possible.
Re: My Life In Secondary School by 2scorehigh(m): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
cheryluv: Well..well..well..am jst a new eye here in nairaland n am startin a story. Open criticism is welcome..(but nt a criticism dt will make me cry o)..watch out!!!

U neva see something. Becos of dis thing wey u talk, I want you to know that I'm now following and I MUST give u criticism wey go make you cry OUTTTTT!!!!! shocked
Re: My Life In Secondary School by labaski(f): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
2scorehigh:

U neva see something. Becos of dis thing wey u talk, I want you to know that I'm now following and I MUST give u criticism wey go make you cry OUTTTTT!!!!! shocked

it is not good to make a woman cry ooo..biko, correct ha in a very encouraging and modest way..no insults pls..

btw, wr is cherryluv now?
Re: My Life In Secondary School by Emzypaz(m): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
In the last one hour I've seen about over ten people who have viewed this thread but didn't comment. If you know you want to read more updates tomorrow I advise you to comment now.
Thanks!
Btw where is Cheryluv? Is she sleeping?
#run to NTA to announce the disappearance of our dear cheryl. Thank God network news is still on, they'll help us make it public.
Re: My Life In Secondary School by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
labaski: it is not good to make a woman cry ooo..biko, correct ha in a very encouraging and modest way..no insults pls..

btw, wr is cherryluv now?
u knw it labaski
Re: My Life In Secondary School by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ok...am back for more updates. I ll try to make the updates lenghty before i finally shut down for d nyt. Had to charge my fone
Re: My Life In Secondary School by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
Emzypaz: In the last one hour I've seen about over ten people who have viewed this thread but didn't comment. If you know you want to read more updates tomorrow I advise you to comment now.
Thanks!
Btw where is Cheryluv? Is she sleeping?
#run to NTA to announce the disappearance of our dear cheryl. Thank God network news is still on, they'll help us make it public.
tnx emzypaz, NTA alerted me
Re: My Life In Secondary School by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Emzypaz: Cheryluv what do you think? Is there any improvement in both comments and views? Lemme know as soon as possible.
yeah I have noticed that. Thanks again!!
Re: My Life In Secondary School by 1stimpression(f): 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
following..
Nice one. Expecting more update..
Re: My Life In Secondary School by Eniqurl(f): 12:08am On Sep 13, 2014
Followinq buh plz update ASAP.....mre qrease tu ur elbow.
Re: My Life In Secondary School by Skillz02(m): 12:13am On Sep 13, 2014
Discover how you can sturdy in Canada
with low tuition fees
email me for free info @
tycoongig@gmail.com
Limited offer for just first 20
people to drop their email address
Re: My Life In Secondary School by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 13, 2014
Skillz02: Discover how you can sturdy in Canada
with low tuition fees
email me for free info @
tycoongig@gmail.com
Limited offer for just first 20
people to drop their email address
scam aleerrrrrtttongue
Re: My Life In Secondary School by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 13, 2014
During break, I followed Sandra to the welfare shop for a snack. We were really having a swell time together with some other girls when we noticed a guy walking up to us.
"Hmm..we better start leaving o. That's George coming," Joyce said, smiling at Sandy.
"Daaa..girl abeg stop that nonsense na,"Sandy said, blushing. She's light complexioned so the red colour in her cheeks were really noticeable.
"Hi!"George said to all of us, before pulling Sandra to a corner and talking with her privately.
"Her boyfriend?" I asked the others.
"Yeah yeah. He is," Comfort replied.
"He's in our class, abi?" I asked Fortune. She was in my class, along with Sandra and Joy.
"Yes. But girl, why all this questions? Hope say you no dey plan anything o. Sandy doesn't joke with that guy," Fortune replied.
"Did I say anything?" I said in annoyance. I didnt like the tone Fortune used at me. She made it sound as if I was planning for George.
"Abeg when Sandy finish with her guy, tell am say I dey class," I said and walked away.
"She don vex," Joy said to the others as I left. I headed to the library. I had totally forgot about Robert's message earlier in the day. As I saw him by the door, I immediately remembered and was about to turn back and head to my class...but I wasnt fast enough.
"Daisy, wait!" Robert called and walked over to me.
"I have been waiting for you. Didnt Tolu tell you my message?"he asked.
"Sorry..You know am new here. I dont know who Tolu is," I hurriedly replied.
"Well...Daisy, I just wanted us to be friends. Considering the fact that I am your sister's classmate and seeing that you are not really close to her, I wanna help you guys."
"Do we look like we need help? Sarah's my sister. We can handle each other, OK?" I replied him. After hearing all about Robert's escapades, I wasn't ready to take any chances.
"Knowing Sarah, you can't handle it," Robert said. He took out a piece of paper from his pocket and gave it to me.
"That's my number. Maybe you might want to call me for anything..you're free," he said. The bell for break over rung.
"I have to get to class now. Bye!" I said and walked away. By the time I got to class, the CRS teacher was already there.
"Oh God!" I muttered. I decided to stay outside till he was done with the class cause I didnt want any embarrasement. He left soon and i went into the class.
"Girl, you missed a class o!" Esther said as soon as I sat down.
"I know. It's not my fault. I was with...my sister," i replied.
"Anyway, Charles dropped this off for you," she added, pushing a piece of paper towards me. It was just a letter asking us to be friends with his phone number on it.
"Who's Charles?" I asked. Esther pointed to one guy at the front seat who was seriously concentrating on the Geography textbook infront of him. He looked cute from the angle I saw him from. He had a really nice haircut and he looked like a serious student.
"So..why is he writing this to me?"I asked. Esther laughed.
"Go and ask him na. Dont worry, he has never had a girlfriend, so no one is going to haunt you if you talk to him."

Re: My Life In Secondary School by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 13, 2014
I summoned up courage and went over to Charles' seat.
"Hi!" I said.
"Oh...hi!"Charles replied looking up from his books. Wow! Handsome was an understatement. This guy was gorgeous. Maybe love at first sight was really true. He shifted for me on his seat and i sat down.
"I saw your...note. It's not a problem. I'm friends with everyone,"I began.
"Ok. I dropped my number..so can I have yours?" He asked, bringing out his Blackberry phone. Oh..he wasnt only smart and gorgeous, he was also swaggy.
"Ok," I agreed and gave him the number. Another teacher walked into the class so I had to return to my seat.

Re: My Life In Secondary School by Claroo(m): 1:14am On Sep 13, 2014
9ce 1 #FOLLOWING
Re: My Life In Secondary School by Merblesh(f): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2014
wat a nyc story....#following #
Re: My Life In Secondary School by Opracus(f): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2014
nice 1 good may d good lord give u wisdom,knowledge nd undastandin 2 update more nice piece
Re: My Life In Secondary School by lanreabbey(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2014
OP....oya Kwantinu.....no more Ghost Ghost grin grin
Re: My Life In Secondary School by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2014
Opracus: nice 1 good may d good lord give u wisdom,knowledge nd undastandin 2 update more nice piece
amen o
Re: My Life In Secondary School by D9ty7(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2014
Good morning Cheryluv how was your nite?
I can see the rate at which this thread has increased in terms of comments and views. you are almost there.
See you later at the top.
Re: My Life In Secondary School by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 13, 2014
D9ty7: Good morning Cheryluv how was your nite?
I can see the rate at which this thread has increased in terms of comments and views. you are almost there.
See you later at the top.
tnx dear
Re: My Life In Secondary School by D9ty7(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2014
Am sure you are working on the next update right now... Dnt keep your loyal readers waiting.
Re: My Life In Secondary School by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2014
2 WEEKS LATER
It was 2 weeks since I started at this school and I already had problems of my own ranging from Robert down to my sister. I was in class chit-chatting with my friends when Charles came over to my seat.
"Uhmm..Daisy can i see you for a while?" He said.
"Ok," i said and stood up. We went outside the class and stood just beside the door.
"Daisy?"he began.
"Yes, Charles," i replied.
"Daisy, since we became friends, I came to see that I really like you. When I say things like this, I mean it. I have never dated a girl before despite the temptations. I think i have found my Miss Right," he said.
"Really? And who is that?" I replied with a big grin. He laughed.
"Daisy,will you be my girlfriend?" He blurted out. Just what I wanted to hear. I was also kinda falling in love with him. I just nodded and before i could open my mouth to say yes propeely, Charles brought down his lips and gave me a real nice French kiss. He was an expert kisser and i wished it could continue, but we were in the school corridor. Any teacher could come and catch us. So i struggled and unlocked my lips from his.
"I'll see you after school, Charles," i muttered and went inside the class. Sandra and Esther were giggling when I sat down.
"We saw you o!" Esther teased and started laughing.

Re: My Life In Secondary School by Onemansquad(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
okada stop na here...
wooo!!! Guess am late, ma car broke dwn on d way *winks*
walks into the thread and hails evry1,..double twale 4 anoda boss here @D9ty7
cheryluv wat a nice story u got here mehn am already in love wit d story...*mor grease 2 ur elbow ma'am

Rain / Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue / AT 30's