Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) (38491 Views)

I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Smartjeezy(m): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2014
BOKO HARAM R.IP IN ADVANCE....
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Octaves(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2014
The drone should also target anything that comes out in the streets to cause havoc if APC loses election next year.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by tunshe: 7:39am On Sep 08, 2014
Atleast FG has buried her pride to allow competent hands.

We used to have a well structured military that is well admired by Africans. Active and respected in peace keeping missions.
Where is the glory? Lost to corruption!
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by pjosh1(m): 7:40am On Sep 08, 2014
I don't knw why i find it difficult to trust the americans and france, especially france

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 08, 2014
100Cents: Okay...
Are you not happy? Abi u be one of their sponsors ni?
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by 2cato: 7:40am On Sep 08, 2014
When gej is almost thru with bh
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by leonshom(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: After we don kill them finish by ourselves?
Make dem no bother come take any glory o.
GEJ na real mumu is he allows ds!

Wetin Una don kill finish? E be like say u Neva knw wetin dey really happen for North !

1 Like

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Jaymima(f): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2014
So dawn has finally arrived...
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by litetias(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2014
How come someone wakes up with an unverified piece of crap like this and it makes FP?
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by DoctorTim: 7:42am On Sep 08, 2014
I just hope the Drones will not end up killing innocent civilians.. bokoharam and Nigerian soldiers on the ground too. This one that they will sit deep inside Niger and be firing Gwoza, sambisa, Bama and Potiskum.. do they know these places? Do they know the difference btw nothern traders loaded on the back of a truck trying to go deliver their goods and boko haram fighters loaded in a 911 going to reign havoc? I believe if they are goin to offer any form of help then they need to come and see it with their eyes by putting their soldiers on the frontline along with the Nigerian soldiers before they kill all out people with their drones. Lastly, Seun's wife put to bed last night.. please tell him congratulations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by leonshom(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2014
This would be a great thing if it can be achieved!
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Vado(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2014
Story or it source doesn't sound convincing. No be today we start to dey hear US will do this, US will do that about Boko Haram yet nothing to show till date.
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by iceberylin(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2014
Their Virgins must be Happy cheesy
their Husbands are coming to meet them soon wink

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by karkel(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2014
WHAT I NEED IS A COMPLETE BOMBARMENT OF BOKO RAM................................................... REST IN PIECES BH.....................................................APC ABEG MAKE UNA JOIN HAND FOR THE BOMDARMENT OF BH BOYZ I NO WNT HEAR ONE DEM TRY TO ESCAPE
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by chronique(m): 7:44am On Sep 08, 2014
The help that they didn't render initially,is what they want to render now that our military is gaining the upper hand? Obama and America should please stay in their lane;the Nigerian army is capable of resolving this issue.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 08, 2014
D president deem it neccessary 2 keep d plan secret probable so as not to tip off d insurgents to prepare. Y den shuld u publicize dis?

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by daben1(m): 7:45am On Sep 08, 2014
I thought their initial plan was to find the Chibok girls, What did we get? nothing... Now they want to fight Boko Haram, we all know as the story is gonna end... #same_news
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by daben1(m): 7:46am On Sep 08, 2014
I thought their initial plan was to find the Chibok girls, What did we get? nothing... Now they want to fight Boko Haram, we all know as the story is gonna end... #same_news.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by otobomax(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2014
This one na expendables4 dey for invite arnold,jet li, rambo..... Etc tongue

1 Like

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:49am On Sep 08, 2014
watching
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by karkel(m): 7:49am On Sep 08, 2014
I NEED A COMPLETE BOMBARMENT OF BOKO RAM .................REST IN PIECES (RIP) BH............................................. APC MAKE WE JOIN HAND FOLLOW FIGHT DIS DEMONS
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by RedArmies12: 7:49am On Sep 08, 2014
undecidedI thought GEJ said BH are our brothers during one of his presidential media chat? cry
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by kocvalour(m): 7:50am On Sep 08, 2014
OBAMA= OOOOOO /BAMA
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by nijanigga: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2014
Osahon7: MAY GOD PUNISH ALL OF THEM WHEN DEY CAME TO NIGERIA TO FIND THE CHIBOK GIRLS WHAT DID DEY ACHIEVE? DEY ONLY CAME TO THROW SMOKE..ALL THE HYPE OF "USA IS COMING TO FIND THE GIRLS" WHAT RESULT DID IT BRING? DEY SHOULD KEEP THEIR HELP FOR ALL I CARE!! IF NIGERIAN MILLTARY CANNOT HANDLE BOKO HARAM NO COUNTRY CAN HELP HER
This one is using donkey brain to think.
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by gogo2479: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2014
Its a national shame that nigeria as a nation with it's multi billion naira annual security budget cannot defeat these untrained almajiris and have to run to US for defence from this rag wearing aboki touts.
I wonder what will happen if we are face with military comfrotation by a country with a trained military.
As things stands today I'm sure that Cameroon knows that they dont need france support to fight us for bakassi.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2014
Osahon7: MAY GOD PUNISH ALL OF THEM WHEN DEY CAME TO NIGERIA TO FIND THE CHIBOK GIRLS WHAT DID DEY ACHIEVE? DEY ONLY CAME TO THROW SMOKE..ALL THE HYPE OF "USA IS COMING TO FIND THE GIRLS" WHAT RESULT DID IT BRING? DEY SHOULD KEEP THEIR HELP FOR ALL I CARE!! IF NIGERIAN MILLTARY CANNOT HANDLE BOKO HARAM NO COUNTRY CAN HELP HER
I think dis is d right time 4 them 2 come over, not that time u were talking of. That time, the whole issue had been totally politicised that no help coming 4rm outside could be fruitfull. Even the military had been infiltrated. But now that we're playing the game according 2 the rules, any help 4rm outside will work.
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by nijanigga: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2014
hunter21: so that they can come and claim the victory after our boys have done all the job. God punish all of them.
im even wondering sef maybe they just want to use drone and kill off all the loose ends capable of linking bokoharam to CIA before nigerian millitary capture them now that we are in full swing.
Another donkey brain.We call this "jaki"
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2014
Osahon7: MAY GOD PUNISH ALL OF THEM [b]WHEN DEY CAME TO NIGERIA TO FIND THE CHIBOK GIRLS WHAT DID DEY ACHIEVE? DEY ONLY CAME TO THROW SMOKE..[/b]ALL THE HYPE OF "USA IS COMING TO FIND THE GIRLS" WHAT RESULT DID IT BRING? DEY SHOULD KEEP THEIR HELP FOR ALL I CARE!! IF NIGERIAN MILLTARY CANNOT HANDLE BOKO HARAM NO COUNTRY CAN HELP HER

GEJ and the Northern leaders said that they didn't need America's help so they returned back to their country.

Stop yarning okpata tongue
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by eruchboy(m): 7:58am On Sep 08, 2014
nice finalizing i hope it turns out well if its true.But a clear line/boundary/agreement must be set as i dont fully trust drones in the hands of some technicians or soldiers who get final say/orders not from nigeria/niger/chad but from president/military leaders of america some times causing innocent deaths(afghanistan is a good example) and i'm sure tens of drones are to be used(crossing the borders anyhow) but all the risk is worth taking
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Bazinga(m): 7:58am On Sep 08, 2014
Thank God. Its about time U.S come in with their drones and help join the fight to annihilate Boko Haram off the face of the earth.

Last bullet: why do I ve a feeling that this is a strategic plan by GEJ to use the victory in the war against Boko haram to score some political points in favour of 2015
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Muscomide: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2014
hunter21: so that they can come and claim the victory after our boys have done all the job. God punish all of them.
im even wondering sef maybe they just want to use drone and kill off all the loose ends capable of linking bokoharam to CIA before nigerian millitary capture them now that we are in full swing.

Are you for real??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others / 'Deaf & Dumb' Boko Haram With Charms & Bunch Of Keys Arrested By Soldiers (Pics) / Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.