Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) (38492 Views)

I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Ogbon400: 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
you are right my brother, this is indeed a "classical mafia style plan"

omenka: This is a classical Mafia Style operation: ask them to pay for protection, they resist, rob their shops over and over again until they beg that you came to their rescue!!!

Only Nigerians can fix this!! US has NO RECORD of successfully putting an end to terrorism anywhere beyond her borders!! Matter of fact, all evidence point to deterioration whenever they step in!

Nigeria, take heed!!!
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Ogbon400: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=Ogbon400]you are right my brother, this is indeed a "classical mafia style plan"

According to Alex Jones, an American radio host and documentary filmaker, Boko Haram is run by the CIA

Alex Jones actually released a video on Youtube titled " Obama's CIA Run Boko-Haram". Nigerian military officials should have a close look at this video and verify his claims
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Ogbon400: 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
According to Alex Jones, an American radio host and documentary filmaker, Boko Haram is run by the CIA

Alex Jones actually released a video on Youtube titled " Obama's CIA Run Boko-Haram". Nigerian military officials should have a close look at this video and verify his claims. The video is available here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1mNgg8TtTM
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by hansad: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
Rawani: Anyone remember America's desire to site a command centre in Nigeria? CIA 2015 prediction and how it was condemned by all? What a brilliant co-incidence that we are now glad to invite them to launch air strikes on our land from Niger. For all we know Obama might end up being our Jega for 2015. Let's keep these issues in mind while we pray for the annihilation of the stinking jihadists.
The Jihadists stinking? Dunbeliveit. Too many of them and their sponsors wear costly perfumes. JIHADISTS OF NORTHERN NIGERIA AND THEIR SPONSORS HAVE ONLY ONE GOAL:TO FORCEFULLY CONVERT REST OF NON-MUSLIM NIGERIA TO THEIR BRAND OF ISLAM, LIVE WITH THEM, AND ETERNALLY GOVERN NIGERIA UNDER ISLAMIC SHARIA CODES. Northern Nigeria leaders and populace officially embraced sharia criminal codes for 12 northern states last decade. Hope the US govt understudies this background that led to Boko Haram fight before Pentagon's involvement. In truth and indeed, conceding to 12 northern sharia states a new country they crave is only solution - not drones. Policing the Jihadists in such a smaller country is more effective than policing them in a wide, big Nigeria.
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Ethereal0110(f): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Mtchew since which year, d chibok girls go don carry 4 months belle now.....
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
Osahon7: NO YOU ARE THE PERSON THINKING WITH YOUR A.NUS!! WHEN USA CAME TO NIGERIA WHAT WAS THEIR CONCLUSION? DEY SAID THERE IS NOBODY IN SAMBISA FOREST...THE GAVE NIGERIA ARMY SOME OF THEIR WEAPONS AND LEFT...GO READ THE NEWS

Guy u funi smiley
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by mart2k(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
hunter21: so that they can come and claim the victory after our boys have done all the job. God punish all of them.
im even wondering sef maybe they just want to use drone and kill off all the loose ends capable of linking bokoharam to CIA before nigerian millitary capture them now that we are in full swing.
please stop deceiving yourself, your so called boys have done nothing. forget all what uar reading in d papers, bh is winning d war.am a living witness, come to d 3 states under emergency rule n c 4 ursef how people continue to abandon their ancestral home n flee to unknown destination. this bh no more capture village again but towns, I mean big towns. as soldiers are moving out with their families so also d police. I cnt rily tell u much here but d fact is that government is nt saying d truth.
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by mart2k(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
hunter21: so that they can come and claim the victory after our boys have done all the job. God punish all of them.
im even wondering sef maybe they just want to use drone and kill off all the loose ends capable of linking bokoharam to CIA before nigerian millitary capture them now that we are in full swing.
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by JACKOFALTRADE: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ignoramus!!!
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 09, 2014
i smell something fishy, so what will be the fees we will owe dem..free oil
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by bb6xt(m): 6:24am On Sep 09, 2014
Rawani: Anyone remember America's desire to site a command centre in Nigeria? CIA 2015 prediction and how it was condemned by all? What a brilliant co-incidence that we are now glad to invite them to launch air strikes on our land from Niger. For all we know Obama might end up being our Jega for 2015. Let's keep these issues in mind while we pray for the annihilation of the stinking jihadists.

I was reading this post as a guest but had to login just to like your comment. Nigeria may have had its problems but it always seemed rather suspicious to me that just after US prediction our problems suddenly grew out of proportion. If you look back to the kind of influence Nigeria wielded in Africa, to the extent of leading peace keeping missions to other African nations even without funding from the UN you will understand why America would want to weaken us. Besides it would not be the first time she tried to subjugate another nation for her self interest, take South America for example.

Most Nigerians of southern extraction especially my Christian brothers/sisters have this romantic fantasy of America being a holy loving big brother rather than the conniving, plundering bully they really are. Well, if you must know am from the middle belt and a Christian, I have nothing against Americans as a people but I take strong exception to there national politics in relation to other nations.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by PapiWata: 7:01am On Sep 09, 2014
bb6xt:

I was reading this post as a guest but had to login just to like your comment. Nigeria may have had its problems but it always seemed rather suspicious to me that just after US prediction our problems suddenly grew out of proportion. If you look back to the kind of influence Nigeria wielded in Africa, to the extent of leading peace keeping missions to other African nations even without funding from the UN you will understand why America would want to weaken us. Besides it would not be the first time she tried to subjugate another nation for her self interest, take South America for example.

Most Nigerians of southern extraction especially my Christian brothers/sisters have this romantic fantasy of America being a holy loving big brother rather than the conniving, plundering bully they really are. Well, if you must know am from the middle belt and a Christian, I have nothing against Americans as a people but I take strong exception to there national politics in relation to other nations.

More irate comments from the ranks of Nigerians deported from the US, brimming with hatred for the land that rejected them summarily, and crushed that they can never return stateside for the rest of all time .
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by zurine(f): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
hmm
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by boboLIL(m): 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
Our lil mamas dah are almost 4months old in d hands of dis brainwashed gays nko? Are they gonna let dem be killed in d process? Just khAnt skip mai mind off dem.... Dae don't worth dyin dis way....ts so heartbreakin....bring bk our gals b4 d war STarts plssssssss....
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by PROVENSOLUTION: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
That sounds great. But in skeptical about this. For what can somebody who does not know the terrain do. In a place where the persons that know the terrain fail.
For this singular reason. I am still of the opinion.
If Magog (the god of war) is involve in the campaign of the Boko
Haram. Nigeria really need the services of Captain of the host of
heaven, or they would be subdued by Boko Haram
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by spikerose: 2:20am On Sep 12, 2014
Osahon7: MAY GOD PUNISH ALL OF THEM WHEN DEY CAME TO NIGERIA TO FIND THE CHIBOK GIRLS WHAT DID DEY ACHIEVE? DEY ONLY CAME TO THROW SMOKE..ALL THE HYPE OF "USA IS COMING TO FIND THE GIRLS" WHAT RESULT DID IT BRING? DEY SHOULD KEEP THEIR HELP FOR ALL I CARE!! IF NIGERIAN MILLTARY CANNOT HANDLE BOKO HARAM NO COUNTRY CAN HELP HER

God will bless you my brother or sister
what so ever you are

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Litmus: 3:13am On Sep 12, 2014
hunter21: so that they can come and claim the victory after our boys have done all the job

True statement.

In any case, America has not finished helping Libya and Iraq yet. Why don't they finish those jobs first before before taking on another one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) / Abiriba King Orders Closure Of Police Stations Over IPOB Women, Soldiers Faceoff / Remembering Nwayereuwa, Nwannedia, Ikonnia & Nwugo Of Aba Women Right (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.