Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) (38494 Views)

I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Oyiboman69: 8:01am On Sep 08, 2014
bokoamerican community lol.
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Chidexter(m): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2014
anyhow wey dem wan do am make dem do. as far as bokoharam is completely annihilated. God go help
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by omenka(m): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2014
Rawani: Anyone remember America's desire to site a command centre in Nigeria? CIA 2015 prediction and how it was condemned by all? What a brilliant co-incidence that we are now glad to invite them to launch air strikes on our land from Niger. For all we know Obama might end up being our Jega for 2015. Let's keep this issues in mind while we pray for the annihilation of the stinking jihadists.
This is a classical Mafia Style operation: ask them to pay for protection, they resist, rob their shops over and over again until they beg that you came to their rescue!!!

Only Nigerians can fix this!! US has NO RECORD of successfully putting an end to terrorism anywhere beyond her borders!! Matter of fact, all evidence point to deterioration whenever they step in!

Nigeria, take heed!!!

6 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Akalia(m): 8:05am On Sep 08, 2014
The aftermath of a drone strike can be very catastrophic on innocent civilians,going by what is usually d case in afghanistan. Nigeria should not just opt for this offer without understanding the modus operandi the CIA intends to carry out this strikes on our home soil.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2014
nijanigga:
This one is using donkey brain to think.
NO YOU ARE THE PERSON THINKING WITH YOUR A.NUS!! WHEN USA CAME TO NIGERIA WHAT WAS THEIR CONCLUSION? DEY SAID THERE IS NOBODY IN SAMBISA FOREST...THE GAVE NIGERIA ARMY SOME OF THEIR WEAPONS AND LEFT...GO READ THE NEWS

1 Like

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by nduchucks: 8:07am On Sep 08, 2014

The U.S. is concerned the Nigerian Islamist militant group Boko Haram may try to attack a key city in the northeast of Africa’s biggest oil producer, Assistant Secretary for African Affairs Linda Thomas-Greenfield said.

On Sept. 2, Boko Haram captured the northeastern town of Bama, about 72 kilometers (45 miles) southeast of Maiduguri, the capital of Borno state, a senator representing the region said. That came less than two weeks after the group’s leader, Abubakar Shekau, declared the town of Gwoza, also in Borno, a “caliphate under Islamic law.”

“We are very troubled by the apparent capture of Bama and the prospects for an attack on and in Maiduguri, which would impose a tremendous toll on the civilian population,” Thomas-Greenfield said in remarks e-mailed by the U.S. Embassy in the capital, Abuja, where she’s on an official visit.

Boko Haram, which has been battling the Nigerian state since 2009, killed more than 2,000 people in the first half of this year in an escalating campaign of bomb and gun attacks, according to New York-based Human Rights Watch. More than 350,000 people in the northeastern states where the violence is fiercest fled their homes in the first seven months, according to the National Emergency Management Agency.

The U.S. will soon announce a major border security program involving Nigeria and neighboring Cameroon, Chad, and Niger, Thomas-Greenfield said.

“Boko Haram has shown that it can operate not only in the northeast, but in Kano, in Abuja, and elsewhere,” Greenfield said. “The frequency and scope of Boko Haram’s terror attacks have grown more acute and constitute a serious threat to this country’s overall security.”

Source:Bloomberg

The end is near for the bastards who kill innocent Nigerians in the name of Islam, contrary to the teachings of the Holy Qu'ran.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by yehmi01(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2014
The problem with this country has been since 1960, A nation committed in the Hands of Irresponsible people. PERIOD

And the fact that we have leaders who are after dir own selfish interest and nothing else since 1960.

This Boko Haram Issue is so making me unhappy to my Bones.

The fact that LIVES of INNOCENT NIGERIANS have DIED and Kids missing.

DID WE HAVE TO LET IT COME TO THIS.

As much as USA is coming to to help out

The number of people that have died via bombs, kidnapping and all sort of killings only shows that NIGERIA had always been in the HANDS
of IRRESPONSIBLE LEADERS IRRESPECTIVE OF POLITICAL PARTIES.

Its so bad that we cant even get an Accurate New from any arm of the Government.

We hear this from one person and another from some other, evem the so called Information minister and the Minister of Defense are both as empty as the person that appointed them.

And we celebrate mediocrity in this country like never before.

The matter of BOKO HARAM did not have to get to this level at all.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by MrDoGood(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2014
we can do it on our own
we are already doing it.
recently, 1,200 boko members were killed and the news even made fp
here
https://www.nairaland.com/1890570/boko-haram-1200-terrorists-killed
nigerian army can wipe them out. it's just that GEJ is slow towards taking actions.
our army is far better.
obama with his black mind towards us
acting as if he cares.
stingy president that refused to assist us with ebola trial but begging nigerians to assist other african countries.
we will gladly do it from our heart we don't need US ple.
we are good people, great nation.
long live the fed. republic of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by FweshGeek(f): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2014
Finally,there will be an end to all this Boko boys.They becoming more nuisance than before.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by MrDoGood(m): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2014
yehmi01: The problem with this country has been since 1960, A nation committed in the Hands of Irresponsible people. PERIOD

And the fact that we have leaders who are after dir own selfish interest and nothing else since 1960.

This Boko Haram Issue is so making me unhappy to my Bones.

The fact that LIVES of INNOCENT NIGERIANS have DIED and Kids missing.

DID WE HAVE TO LET IT COME TO THIS.

As much as USA is coming to to help out

The number of people that have died via bombs, kidnapping and all sort of killings only shows that NIGERIA had always been in the HANDS
of IRRESPONSIBLE LEADERS IRRESPECTIVE OF POLITICAL PARTIES.

The matter of BOKO HARAM did not have to get to this level at all.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

slow action from the presidency that's why it got to this level.
they were trying to defend and not fight.
now they want to fight.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by experimentist: 8:15am On Sep 08, 2014
Abeg mek una helep us come kill all these terrorists, our clueless ogogoro master president is incapable of doing a darn thing.. Na so so 2015 dey d idiott empty head brain..
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by dustydee: 8:15am On Sep 08, 2014
Anything to root out Boko Haram will do.
I move that Nigeria be made the 51st state in America since we are bereft of leaders.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by 100Cents: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2014
Afghanistan:
Are you not happy? Abi u be one of their sponsors ni?

Your name suggests you are a terrorist.

America watches you..
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by maclatunji: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2014
Ok but have you not given Boko Haram advance warning with this report?
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Wisdytech(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2014
Lets put this plan into PRAYERS so failure wont pop in! Am i right?
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Project400: 8:17am On Sep 08, 2014
This is great!
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by nijanigga: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2014
Osahon7: NO YOU ARE THE PERSON THINKING WITH YOUR A.NUS!! WHEN USA CAME TO NIGERIA WHAT WAS THEIR CONCLUSION? DEY SAID THERE IS NOBODY IN SAMBISA FOREST...THE GAVE NIGERIA ARMY SOME OF THEIR WEAPONS AND LEFT...GO READ THE NEWS
Then why is Nigerian govt accepting the pentagon's offer this time again? If GEj don't see anything positive from them,he will chase them away. I beg, think deep before you type.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by yehmi01(m): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2014
MrDoGood: we can do it on our own
we are already doing it.
recently, 1,200 boko members were killed and the news even made fp
here
nigerian army can wipe them out. it's just that GEJ is slow towards taking actions.
our army is far better.
obama with his black mind towards us
acting as if he cares.
stingy president that refused to assist us with ebola trial but begging nigerians to assist other african countries.
we will gladly do it from our heart we don't need US ple.
we are good people, great nation.

Guy please if you were the president of the US am not sure if you can do as much as obama is doing.

You dont get!

The whole world is on that Mans case for one thing or the other.

I see him on CNN and the Man is always at the egde of his seat.

Countries that have Irresponsible LEADERS and citizens are the once that will always go out looking for a miracle to problems they created and that could have been avoided.

Might I remind you that EBOLA had been all over the news since it was in other African countries and all other Serious counties with SENSIBLE WELL THINKING GOVERNMENT took measures[b] Immediately[/b] to make sure all borders were kept on watch.

Until soya came to nigeria, we did not seat up

and that is what I am saying

OUR GOVERMENT will always wait for the worst to happen before THEY THINK dir is any course for alarm and that is the same approach we did with boko haram and now they are taking over STATES, STATES OH. STATES

AMERICA has dir own issues as well.

Put your self in OBAMAs SHOES, If you were the President of a Nation that is The Number 1 target of All MUSLIM JIHAIDST in the WHOLE WORLD, Trust Me Nigeria will be the last thing on you mind to attend to but still they have offered to help despite what they are also going through

so please LETS APPRECIATE SENSIBLE AND WELL THINKING GOVERNMENTS / LEADERS when we see one because THEY ARE REALLY HARD TO GET.

Definitely Not in NIGERIA Weather PDP or APC or GDT what ever party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2014
Thank you Obama.

Soon there will be Fresh breath for Agribusiness in the northern part of the country.

Do agric.....Create Wealth.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Ekundayo7: 8:32am On Sep 08, 2014
BizBloke:

I thought they didn't want in. What changed?

Was the highlighted not available months ago or is the sentence before that the reason for the drones idea all of a sudden? I just think if they don't want in, they should stay out.
Why should US citizens lose their lives, someone lose their son or husband, their father, just because the useless naija FG and GEJ cannot control their corruption nor care for and protect naija citizens? Would you want your son sent to US to die there fighting because the US FG was run so badly and by such corrupt people they allowed half the nation to install shari'a law and give wings to terrorist to fly?

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by duni04(m): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2014
I don't think we should allow the US launch drone strikes in Nigeria. They'll end up killing hundreds of innocents with impunity, just like they've done in Pakistan and Yemen. Plus it will allow the Nigerian government get away with stealing and corruption. We've budgeted a total of $14 billion for defence since 2011 and we can't fight a ragtag group of criminals. If the Nigerian government wants to abdicate on its responsibility of protecting Nigeria and its territorial integrity and transfer such to the US government, it should first refund all the money it has collected from the national burse under the guise of fighting Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by yehmi01(m): 8:35am On Sep 08, 2014
MrDoGood: we can do it on our own
we are already doing it.

Might I also say that this statement is one I find disturbing.

My brother WE CANT DO ANY THING ON OUR OWN.

AND WE ARE NOT DOING ANY THING.

Please read the signs.

All this people are more concerned with 2015 right now as we speak as far a they are concerned. Let American come and solve it while we campaign for 2015

That is more important to them right now than all the people that have died and will die from BH Madness.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by yehmi01(m): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2014
dustydee: Anything to root out Boko Haram will do.
I move that Nigeria be made the 51st state in America since we are bereft of leaders.

This Guys makes so much sense right now.

I also support the motion ohh.

After all we don't have any thing else to loss.

At least I go get USA pali grin grin

1 Like

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by BizBloke(m): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2014
Ekundayo7:
Why should US citizens lose their lives, someone lose their son or husband, their father, just because the useless naija FG and GEJ cannot control their corruption nor care for and protect naija citizens? Would you want your son sent to US to die there fighting because the US FG was run so badly and by such corrupt people they allowed half the nation to install shari'a law and give wings to terrorist to fly?

Ekundayo7,

No one should lose his/her life for a government that fails to take responsibility for his duty and oath to its citizenry. And no, I'd not want my son or myself to die fighting.

Notwithstanding my answers above, my point is the 'sitting on the fence' thingy. They either let the Nigerian FG deal with her problems or they help (helping isn't a call of duty for them to Nigerians by the way - it's helping). But, when it comes to the idea of, "I do today," "I no do tonight," it becomes a joke. For the case in point, imagine a scenario where you're dating a lady. Today, she's so into you; tonight, she's so out of you. That's my point!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by mcmukoko12(m): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2014
Na wa ooo. This year is their final end.
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by tallfact: 8:45am On Sep 08, 2014
Accepted only if the intelligence could be handed over to NA. And all operations are thoroughly executed with supervision of ministry of defence by our army. In short, teach us how to fish and not to kill fish for us. This will clear all suspected ulterior motives by us.
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 08, 2014
hunter21: so that they can come and claim the victory after our boys have done all the job. God punish all of them.
im even wondering sef maybe they just want to use drone and kill off all the loose ends capable of linking bokoharam to CIA before nigerian millitary capture them now that we are in full swing.
shut up. dis isn't about who gets to claim victory in killing dem, but just getting rid of dem, period. nigeria needs all d help it can get

1 Like

Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by MrDoGood(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2014
yehmi01:

Guy please if you were the president of the US am not sure if you can do as much as obama is doing.

You dont get!

The whole world is on that Mans case for one thing or the other.

I see him on CNN and the Man is always at the egde of his seat.

Countries that have Irresponsible LEADERS and citizens are the once that will always go out looking for a miracle to problems they created and that could have been avoided.

Might I remind you that EBOLA had been all over the news since it was in other African countries and all other Serious counties with SENSIBLE WELL THINKING GOVERNMENT took measures[b] Immediately[/b] to make sure all borders were kept on watch.

Until soya came to nigeria, we did not seat up

and that is what I am saying

OUR GOVERMENT will always wait for the worst to happen before THEY THINK dir is any course for alarm and that is the same approach we did with boko haram and now they are taking over STATES, STATES OH. STATES

AMERICA has dir own issues as well.

Put your self in OBAMAs SHOES, If you were the President of a Nation that is The Number 1 target of All MUSLIM JIHAIDST in the WHOLE WORLD, Trust Me Nigeria will be the last thing on you mind to attend to but still they have offered to help despite what they are also going through

so please LETS APPRECIATE SENSIBLE AND WELL THINKING GOVERNMENTS / LEADERS when we see one because THEY ARE REALLY HARD TO GET.

Definitely Not in NIGERIA Weather PDP or APC or GDT what ever party.
he choose to sit at the edge. grin grin grin grin

i grab your point though.

but he trying to rule nigeria from U.S is what i don't like.
take for example,

the anti-gay law.

he wasn't okay with it.

GOD made Adam and Eve and not two men or two women.

since then i have been having negative thought about him.

America is not one man. and he is not america he is just a citizen just that he happens to be the no1 at this time as i type.

he should learn to rule only u.s

As for our govt. the are seriously lacking behind when it comes to information and taking actions.

Somebody ought to be on NL to gather info. for the govt.

nairalanders are smart and we are all over the world.

some people just want to DIE hard with facebook, instagram,twitter e.t.c

were vital information is lacking.

Don't know if you are getting me
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Richiy(f): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2014
Nothing the US nation does is for free. The question is: At what cost?
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by alotofgrace(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2014
i still strongly believe NA can curb these bloody activities of BH. just the right armoury.

i will never accept help from US. they nit trust worthy
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by MrDoGood(m): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2014
yehmi01:

Might I also say that this statement is one I find disturbing.

My brother WE CANT DO ANY THING ON OUR OWN.

AND WE ARE NOT DOING ANY THING.

Please read the signs.

All this people are more concerned with 2015 right now as we speak as far a they are concerned. Let American come and solve it while we campaign for 2015

That is more important to them right now than all the people that have died and will die from BH Madness.

did you miss this?

i agree with you concerning their ambition about 2015

but our army are capable that's what i am saying.

forget 2015 election just give the order and they will wipe out bako

that's is politics no come in.
Re: U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by olatpic(m): 9:06am On Sep 08, 2014
Let them get to action, and tell us the story later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / Male Suicide Bomber Killed In Madagali, Adamawa State - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.