Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Beautiful But Still Single... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful But Still Single... (51331 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / You Are Beautiful But I Can’t Marry You #fact / Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by 9jvirgin(m): 7:11am On Sep 08, 2014
This is a generalized write up, I disagree to some extent sad
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by justi4jesu(f): 7:11am On Sep 08, 2014
EmoBoy: Same thing with guys. If you're handsome they'll think you have over 10 girlfriends. But most cute people are actually lonely.

if i hear angry
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by kingk(m): 7:11am On Sep 08, 2014
If she ain't beautiful, I won't marry her cos other characteristics will be sorted out later .....cos +me+my wife to be, my children will be beautiful/handsome.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by eruchboy(m): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2014
i thought the beautiful ones are not yet born or are already married maybe they are fakes,players or are not ready
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by kingk(m): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

if i hear angry

What's if you hear ........he's right joor
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by moscobabs(m): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2014
Same with we handsome guys ooo
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by justi4jesu(f): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2014
kingk:

What's if you hear ........he's right joor

Show me 1.............. angry
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by tayoxx(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2014
abeg who get refnol for hia

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by ababanwoke(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2014
I will only commit to a relationship when am ready for marriage,ladies derive joy to jump from one successful man to another more successful man. But becomes loyal and honest when it is all about marriage. Like I have been saying previously,no time for love till am ready for marriage,ladies of nowadays eh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by justi4jesu(f): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2014
ababanwoke: I will only commit to a relationship when am ready for marriage,ladies derive joy to jump from one successful man to another more successful man. But becomes loyal and honest when it is all about marriage. Like I have been saying previously,no time for love till am ready for marriage,ladies of nowadays eh

Pray to find the love when you are actually ready for marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by moscobabs(m): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2014
butanep: One major feature that attract me to ladies is their beauty, then other features follow... This is the same for most guys... I know very well that most guys go after beautiful ladies and will want to get them at all cost... Once ladies are walking, the most beautiful is always hunted for by guyz...
The beautiful ladies are the ones that can dash out from any relationship and before a day or two, one guys have pick interest in them... And a fresh relationship have started... They are the ones that have chain of boyfriends and suitors...
With all these advantages... Most beautiful Ladies are still single... The ones that are not too beautiful are getting married and the beautiful ones are buying "ashwebe".
The beautiful ladies are everywhere, in the street, offices, churches, social gathering... When you see then, you think they are in a relationship but when you become closer to then, you find out they are Single...
I meet a very beautiful lady in my. Working place of recent... We became close friends... I was just playing a gentleman game thinking she was hocked up... Until a very good day she asked me... If am not going to asked her out... My head big ooo... She revealed to me, that she is single...I just do my thing and clean my mouth because I wasn't ready for commitment...
My friends have also told me that some beautiful ladies you see on the street, churches or working place don't even have a boyfriend when you get closer to them... They just form they have a man, but when you get closer to then, they are single...
Why are the beautiful ladies single... And the ones not too beautiful are getting married... "Abi beauty nor they sell again"

From specific to General...I disagree with this
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by kingk(m): 7:17am On Sep 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

Show me 1.............. angry

Me and cococandy tongue
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by money121(m): 7:18am On Sep 08, 2014
Single Ladies pray for relationship that will lead to happy home..

Not the one that will lead to marriage..

Because marriage without happy home is waste of money and time

Quote by: Adegboyega Adesegun Ayyub

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by dokunbam(m): 7:18am On Sep 08, 2014
I don't believe it,

You will get married whenever you are ready.

being ugly or beautiful is not a passport to getting married

i have seen a lot of beautiful married women
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2014
Most beautiful girls are lonely when you get closer to them.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by snadguy007(m): 7:19am On Sep 08, 2014
lomaxx: Men have upgraded. Beauty with no brains is a liability. No beauty with good brains is an asset. The good thing with beauty is it can be worked upon. The bad thing about brains is- once you don't have it, you don't have it.
Funny but true
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 08, 2014
Physical beauty will fade with time, morals and the right attitude will last forever.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by portable86(f): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2014
NoneSense shocked
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 08, 2014
Op is just all over the place, opening random threads.
But, ASUU is not on strike
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by IdomaLikita: 7:22am On Sep 08, 2014
Beautiful or Ugly, Just Don't Be Broke! Cuz Your are gonna be Really Lonely!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by xynerise: 7:24am On Sep 08, 2014
EmoBoy: Same thing with guys. If you're handsome they'll think you have over 10 girlfriends. But most cute people are actually lonely.
Fat lie!!! No cute guy is lonely unless he is gay tongue
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Dosoq(f): 7:24am On Sep 08, 2014
I guess d beauty has rily gotten in2 deir brains n dey seem 2 change guys lik clothes,yet time is ticking or probably dey r looking 4 ready made guys dat alredy has it all,just my take though.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by kingk(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2014
softsparkyy: Most beautiful girls are lonely when you get closer to them.
I understand........ #with a low voice...are you?#
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by xynerise: 7:25am On Sep 08, 2014
lurvy:

undecided[size=16pt]@OP, Please what is the meaning of the above phrase in bold??[/size]
He brushed his teeth and rinsed it

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Waspy(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2014
True that....Op. There is this beautiful angel I know like that. She prefers to just be plain friends to evry Tomiwa, Dike and Harrison. I think Over-set na hin dey worry this chick. Guess she's waiting for the most perfect man alive. undecided Sadly that's what happens when a girl is beautiful and she knows it. They seem to overprice themselves till market go close undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by kingk(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2014
xynerise:
Fat lie!!! No cute guy is lonely unless he is gay tongue
You lie here.........tongue
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by iceberylin(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2014
Bro these Wh0res aint Loyal...

euther she's Ugly or She's a player!!!

thats all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by xynerise: 7:29am On Sep 08, 2014
kingk:
You lie here.........tongue
Are you lonely?
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by kingk(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2014
xynerise:
Are you lonely?
Yes and yes.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 08, 2014
kingk:
I understand........ #with a low voice...are you?#
Nah
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by lacreamieboie(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2014
Yea... quite right and that's cos most girls that are beautiful ain't got brains! and we guys are looking for a help mate and not a chop mate... secondly, most beautiful ladies tend to be more expensive or lemme say act expensive and trust loyal boiz na.... We go for what our pockets can afford and those willing to grow with us. But those that av got brains and are beautiful are hard to find coz once they are discovered by a guy... they get hooked for life! #lacreamieboie

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? / This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. / This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.