Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. (3361 Views)

Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / When You Call Her After Sending 2k Credit And She Says "Who's This?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by dein77(m): 8:39am On Sep 08, 2014
Good morning, Nairalanders

I probably shouldn't have pushed this topic forward on a Monday morning as this, but I felt constarined to do so.
I first met this babe when I relocated to PH from Lagos back in 2008. We became friends. ...just friends. ..I used to assist her financially and never intended to get anything in return. I derive joy when I assist people, especially babe. I later relocated to another community within that axis which means we still saw occasionally. I never stopped assisting her. A few months ago, I met her trekking along the road. I gave her transport fare; she thanked me but insisted I knew her place. I obliged. From her apartment and environment I knew she still never further help. I then fixed some basic things around the house and gave her some more money. My frequent visit led to our becoming pretty close. We became close. I asked her out and she accepted, but nothing sexual had really happened. I barely visited her without dropping some cash. Whenever I called to visit she was always expectant and would arrive home if she wasn't ahome. A few days ago, while with her, we got talking. She complained of having few clothes and when I asked how she would feel if I gave a certain amount, she said she would do with me what she hasn't done. She meant having sex with me. Since sending that cash, she's been avoiding me. All my calls have been unanswered. Was I wrong to have sent the money? Did she play a fast one on me? Did I hurt her ego? Did I insult her pride? Or does she think I want to sleep with her? Do I owe her an apology? Babes are countless in PH, plus being an oil worker, I can get a decent one pretty soon. Also i dont want to live with the fact i offended a lady when i could have avoided it.However I want want o know she's suddenly cold and disrespectful towards me. Ur answers and suggestions would be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by ShirelleBaby: 8:45am On Sep 08, 2014
dein77: Good morning, Nairalanders
. I derive joy when I assist people, especially babe. .
abeg,bros,where shud I apply?in mail or in person

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by 100Cents: 8:45am On Sep 08, 2014
Guy, she is always expectant to see you. She gave you the pot first but you didn't see it.

Then she decided to turn you to maga.

Most ladies don't like sexless relationships.. if you don't give her that sex initially, she loses interest later and converts you into an ATM machine so she won't lose altogether..

2 Likes

Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 08, 2014
She haven't been avoiding you prior to you giving her money so she's exactly doing what she promised you.

But if you are still angry because you don't have money, just drop your account number here. Make sure it's UBA.

angry angry

TMan.

1 Like

Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2014
Another lady bashing thread.
Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by Rival(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2014
ShirelleBaby: abeg,bros,where shud I apply?in mail or in person

Apply in my office if you're pretty! grin But be reminded, the queue is long o! grin

2 Likes

Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by gede7744(f): 8:58am On Sep 08, 2014
u ve been assisting her all along without any string attached now u bought cloth for her with intention of sleeping with her cos she promised to do with u what she hadn't done with anyone else........

in this instance ur motive was wrong.

and she played u along

next term define d conditions and make u both understood in other not to fall mugu again.

my opinion tho

2 Likes

Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by DeBlunt: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2014
Send her more money grin
Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by Rival(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2014
Why don't you go to her house and find out what's wrong?
Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by etin06(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=TrollMan]She haven't been avoiding you prior to you giving her money so she's exactly doing what she promised you.
But if you are still angry because you don't have money, just drop your account number here. Make sure it's UBA.
angry angry
TMan.[/quote
bros abeg make me i send my UBA na cos the guy say him na oil worker so him nor need moni again na people like me need am as witch need blood

1 Like

Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by Sanchez01: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2014
teeo: Another lady bashing thread.
Well, you're wrong and just in case you're trying to create the picture of a perfect gentleman to a lady on the forum, then you can go on arguing blindly that ladies are being subjected to insults on the forum.

OP, we sure share a similar trait; I enjoy seeing others happy and knowing I'm responsible for their happiness, male or female. However, your relationship was wrong from the get-go; you built a foundation on money, you might not know this but this is the truth. She saw you as a cash cow, one that could easily meet her needs. Truth is, you shouldn't have asked such person out in the first place, not when money came in before the relationship proper.

Though it would be too early to say she played a fast one on you, what I know for sure is that the feeling here is not mutual. Ladies don't really do well with a guy that meet their demands, particularly when they are not in any way attached to the relationship. I'll suggest you let her be, the foundation was wrong. Move on and find yourself one that is deserving.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 08, 2014
etin06: ...

Just drop the fuvcking account number.
UBA Only.

angry angry

TMan.
Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by rawpadgin(m): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2014
she don Jones u, I suggests u move on
Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 08, 2014
Sanchez01:
Well, you're wrong and just in case you're trying to create the picture of a perfect gentleman to a lady on the forum, then you can go on arguing blindly that ladies are being subjected to insults on the forum.

OP, we sure share a similar trait; I enjoy seeing others happy and knowing I'm responsible for their happiness, male or female. However, your relationship was wrong from the get-go; you built a foundation on money, you might not know this but this is the truth. She saw you as a cash cow, one that could easily meet her needs. Truth is, you shouldn't have asked such person out in the first place, not when money came in before the relationship proper.

Though it would be too early to say she played a fast one on you, what I know for sure is that the feeling here is not mutual. Ladies don't really do well with a guy that meet their demands, particularly when they are not in any way attached to the relationship. I'll suggest you let her be, the foundation was wrong. Move on and find yourself one that is deserving.

There,you have your answer.
Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by dein77(m): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2014
Sanchez01:

Thanks for this. I have learned my lesson. I still do not want to believe she did a fast one on Me - I see her as a decent baby. Of course I can't get angry over the cash; I'm simply angry for not being sensitive enough to her. I have given greater amount of money to people. The foundation was indeed wrong. Lesson learned. Life goes on. Good morning.

3 Likes

Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by teewai3(m): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2014
lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by chimerase2: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2014
U drive joy in helping babes just becos dey hv the overhyped cat undecided
Finally owo e ku pe cheesy
Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by Sanchez01: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2014
dein77:

Thanks for this. I have learned my lesson. I still do not want to believe she did a fast one on Me - I see her as a decent baby. Of course I can't get angry over the cash; I'm simply angry for not being sensitive enough to her. I have given greater amount of money to people. The foundation was indeed wrong. Lesson learned. Life goes on. Good morning.
Honestly, some ladies have this perfect way of feigning decency,particularly when they sense the person approaching them is a gentleman. You need not be angry, sometimes, we just have to learn through the eyes of others. Life indeed goes on. Good morning smiley.

4 Likes

Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 08, 2014
Sanchez01:

You sound like a gentleman so I would ignore your first paragraph. Men are the cause of their predicaments in relationships, if the Op had slept with the Lady I can bet my next paycheck that he won't open this thread.

It's obvious that all he wanted to do was to paint himself righteous and call the girl a hustler. You meet a girl and you begin to show of your money, Biko who does that, fools do sha.

Since the Op claims to be an oil worker and can get another one, he should do so and stop being a cry baby.
Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by etin06(m): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2014
TrollMan:
Just drop the fuvcking account number.
UBA Only.
angry angry
TMan.
[img][/img]

ok ooo thanks oooo 2076012491 (uba)
Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by Sanchez01: 9:37am On Sep 08, 2014
teeo:

You sound like a gentleman so I would ignore your first paragraph. Men are the cause of their predicaments in relationships, if the Op had slept with the Lady I can bet my next paycheck that he won't open this thread.

It's obvious that all he wanted to do was to paint himself righteous and call the girl a hustler. You meet a girl and you begin to show of your money, Biko who does that, fools do sha.

Since the Op claims to be an oil worker and can get another one, he should do so and stop being a cry baby.
@the bolded, thanks for the compliment, really, I meant no insult.

You honestly don't get it, do you? Relationships are never about sex. For instance, I'm a sensitive person, extremely sensitive and extremely emotional. Would you tell me that sex will cater form my sensitivity or the fact that I am emotional? The answer, of course, is NO. I don't think the OP wanted to paint himself as righteous; he helped someone in need, which I would do as well, they became close and the emotions gushed in, maybe on his part. He admitted to the foundation already, and he is no fool for assisting someone.

I want to believe you read the OP's post well, because he never sounded like a cry baby to me. Rather, he was concerned that his money might have insulted the lady and her pride. Relationships are never about sex. Being with someone who loves you for you, and not for the things you have, I believe, is the most important of all.

3 Likes

Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by dein77(m): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2014
teeo:

Some of una get mouth shaaa! Of course, the possibility of sleeping with her was there. However, I don't see her as a rubs girl. She's a decent girl. I'm angry for allowing a lady to believe I sent her cash with the myopia and selfish intent of sleeping with her. That was dumb. I created this thread so others can show me my wrong. I was really wrong. We all know we can get another decent girl. I'm also angry to have given her a reason to disrespect me. Lesson learned. Life goes on.

2 Likes

Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by valmunich(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2014
Mega bullcrap! You have a family member you probably might the helping wif all those resources and you chose to waste it on a pus#y and still came here to complain.

3 Likes

Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 08, 2014
From your story she was the one that brought up the issue right then you did nothing wrong I think , maybe she is thinking that all you wanted was sex after all… just let her be for now and try to reach her latter .

2 Likes

Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by dein77(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2014
Elantracey: From your story she was the one that brought up the issue right then you did nothing wrong I think , maybe she is thinking that all you wanted was sex after all… just let her be for now and try to reach her latter .

Thank you. I'll keep trying to reach her, albeit later. She's being a friend.
Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by dein77(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2014
valmunich: Mega bullcrap! You have a family member you probably might the helping wif all those resources and you chose to waste it on a pus#y and still came here to complain.

Family problems no dey finish. I've been solving them sinceI started working more than 5 years ago. Learn to stick to the issue on hand. Thanks
Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by valmunich(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2014
dein77:

Family problems no dey finish. I've been solving them sinceI started working more than 5 years ago. Learn to stick to the issue on hand. Thanks
Since you derive joy in helping, why not continue cos you're starting to sound like you're giving up on your family. Besides, it's starting to seem you just wanted to bleep her after all angry
Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by dechandel(f): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2014
Maga don pay

Shout halleluyahhh
Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2014
dein77:

Since you know her house why not try and find out if she is really avoiding you. You guys have been friends for some years and you have really been giving her cash so why now.
you know sometimes in life, things are not always the way we see them .

Finally I find it disturbing that you guys actually discussed about sex in exchange for the money you gave her .
If it's because of the money that she avoided you just free her and let her be . Get yourself a girl that will be into you so there won't be need for sex timetables.

1 Like

Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by chamboy(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2014
Personal Maga of Life
Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by Ivanspring(f): 11:21am On Sep 08, 2014
ShirelleBaby: abeg,bros,where shud I apply?in mail or in person

Babe you beat me to it!
Oga op, how do i apply? Me sef no get any decent clothes oh and i need a house too. sad
Re: Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. by Djicemob: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2014
OP have you considered opening an NGO? Better to help the needy than to pay some girls that might actually save your number on their phones as 'mugu22'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sent You Gift(s) Yet? Come And See!!!!!!! / Can U Love Without Trust ? / I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.