Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,764 members, 7,827,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Can U Love Without Trust ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Love Without Trust ? (3364 Views)

Is There Love Without Money? / Relationship Without Trust / 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Love Without Trust ? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:59am On May 06, 2015
Good day nairalnders,

A very good friend of mine told me her boyfriend loves her bt doesn't trust her..

So i kept wondering if love can exist without trust? Although the guy has been so loving and caring bt there has been no trust..
My girlfriend said he trust his boifrnd bt dis guy doesn't even trust her even when she does things 2 make him trust her bt her boifrnd just keep saying he doesn't trust her that she should put more efforts..

So my fellow nairalnders can u LOVE someone dearly without TRUST?

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by Basildvalour(m): 10:02am On May 06, 2015
He loves the body and not the girl

1 Like

Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by alberto2k(m): 10:02am On May 06, 2015
True Love without trust? Not Possible... undecided
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by vizkiz: 10:03am On May 06, 2015
we can't love without trust and we can't trust without love...both works together!

Infact the day you stop trusting your partner is the day you break up with him/her psycologically

1 Like

Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:04am On May 06, 2015
Basildvalour:
He loves the body and not the girl

But he doesn't show he loves the body..
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:05am On May 06, 2015
alberto2k:
True Love without trust? Not Possible... undecided

Can u love without trust ?
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:06am On May 06, 2015
vizkiz:
we can't love without trust and we can't trust without love...both works together!

Infact the day you stop trusting your partner is the day you break up with him/her psycologically

Thanks
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by agarawu23(m): 10:06am On May 06, 2015
no sir!!!
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by Basildvalour(m): 10:07am On May 06, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

But he doesn't show he loves the body..
Its a tactical move to make the girl request for it herself so that when he eventually takes it and leaves, he wouldn't be blamed to have "used and dumped" her.

Its logical
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:08am On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
no sir!!!

am not a guy ma
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by alberto2k(m): 10:09am On May 06, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Can u love without trust ?
Yes . . if i juss wan chop and clean mouth undecided
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:11am On May 06, 2015
Basildvalour:
Its a tactical move to make the girl request for it herself so that when he eventually takes it and leaves, he wouldn't be blamed to have "used and dumped" her.

Its logical

But they have dated 4 2 yrs and some months and everything is still moving fyn.. They have really gone a long way in d relationship
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by agarawu23(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

am not a guy ma
hahaha just checked your moniker well and discovered u are a Lady in fact (the lady I once.....lipsrsealed
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:12am On May 06, 2015
alberto2k:
Yes . . if i juss wan chop and clean mouth undecided

That's not love
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:14am On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
hahaha just checked your moniker well and discovered u are a Lady in fact (the lady I once.....lipsrsealed

The lady u once did what ?
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by Basildvalour(m): 10:16am On May 06, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

But they have dated 4 2 yrs and some months and everything is still moving fyn.. They have really gone a long way in d relationship
Hanging on for two years plus, still strong together and still complaining of no trust

Maybe its really not an intimate relationship. Might be one for mutual benefits. The guy might be gaining things from her other than her body which he might be getting somewhere else because you say he isn't interested in her body.
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by agarawu23(m): 10:17am On May 06, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

The lady u once did what ?
I dissed you about your age two days ago if u could remember. just focus on your thread OK? make we know derail
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:19am On May 06, 2015
Basildvalour:
Hanging on for two years plus, still strong together and still complaining of no trust

Maybe its really not an intimate relationship. Might be one for mutual benefits. The guy might be gaining things from her other than her body which he might be getting somewhere else because you say he isn't interested in her body.

Things like what ?
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by alberto2k(m): 10:20am On May 06, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

That's not love
that explains my first post here
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by XtraSmooth404: 10:20am On May 06, 2015
Love without trust is possible if you've cheated before. Supposing you apologise, you could be forgiven and still be loved but the trust is gone.
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by agarawu23(m): 10:21am On May 06, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

OK! since the relationship is old, I will advice your friend to sit his bf down and ask him what exactly is giving him doubt abt her.

I think the guy doesn't know what he want for himself because I see no reason why should date a girl u didn't trust for that long.
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:23am On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
I dissed you about your age two days ago if u could remember. just focus on your thread OK? make we know derail

Ain't bothered abt that.. It was yesterday i just remembered it
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by Basildvalour(m): 10:24am On May 06, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Things like what ?
Wouldn't know though. For me, no trust, no love
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:25am On May 06, 2015
Basildvalour:
Wouldn't know though. For me, no trust, no love

ok.. Thanks 4 ur opinion
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:33am On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
OK! since the relationship is old, I will advice your friend to sit his bf down and ask him what exactly is giving him doubt abt her.

I think the guy doesn't know what he want for himself because I see no reason why should date a girl u didn't trust for that long.

Cos she has got so many male frnd than female frnds
She has got a lot of admirers and stalkers
Bt she's free with her phone.. Her boifrnd do have access 2 her phone and sometimes do receive her call
She do introduce her male frnds 2 him as d boifrnd bt am still confused
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:36am On May 06, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
Love without trust is possible if you've cheated before. Supposing you apologise, you could be forgiven and still be loved but the trust is gone.

Thanks bt can u love without trust? Although he feels the girlfriend cheats bt got no prove
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by XtraSmooth404: 11:28am On May 06, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Thanks bt can u love without trust? Although he feels the girlfriend cheats bt got no prove
Love? Nah... I'm into ''partnership'', what do you have to offer?
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 3:02pm On May 06, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

Love? Nah... I'm into ''partnership'', what do you have to offer?

Na u sabi
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Love is meant to be without condition, there was an ex I deeply loved to fault, I didn't care about her flaws but unfortunately she married someone else, since then I have been finding it hard to fall in love again. All I see is hoes around me.
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by Freest(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
I beg to defer.... There can be love without trust. Am typing from experience. My current girlfriend, I love her but i don't trust her. My reason, two months into our relationship, she 'kissed' another guy (Atleast that was what she agreed to, perhaps to suit my ears) and though i forgave her, i have not been able to come and trust her. I Love her like no other, atleast if not just for that act i would have broken up with her.... But i love her somuch, yet, trusting her for that action early in our relationship is difficult. I still find it very difficult even till now. So i think the lady may have done something or acted in a way to arouse suspicion from the guy or to kill trust. Know that once trust is killed, to rebuild may take forever.
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
You can you love without trust, but paranoia go kill person , no peace of mind, arguement , always suspecting something.... Its possible but difficult.
Its like kissing ur bae, then going for various test everytime u do ..
You must have some form of trust to be able to love someone completely.. (Inlove) with someone is different from just love

Lalasticlala fp smiley
Re: Can U Love Without Trust ? by XavierBlue(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Good day nairalnders,

A very good friend of mine told me her boyfriend loves her bt doesn't trust her..

So i kept wondering if love can exist without trust? Although the guy has been so loving and caring bt there has been no trust..
My girlfriend said he trust his boifrnd bt dis guy doesn't even trust her even when she does things 2 make him trust her bt her boifrnd just keep saying he doesn't trust her that she should put more efforts..

So my fellow nairalnders can u LOVE someone dearly without TRUST?

Cc lalasticlala
no way i can partake in such. Such relationship is built on a quaking foundation.

XavierBlue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Women Live Longer Than Men(photo) / Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This / Please, I Need A GIRLFRIEND!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.