Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

In This Century Would You Do A S*e tape With Your Bf/gf/wife/husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In This Century Would You Do A S*e tape With Your Bf/gf/wife/husband? (873 Views)

[picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This / How Will U Feel If Your Gf/wife Tells U Dis! / 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In This Century Would You Do A S*e tape With Your Bf/gf/wife/husband? by Komex(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
This as been a trend in recent times and some do pay off when u get a deal to sell it lol. What am asking is would you do it with person you love?

Share your views
Re: In This Century Would You Do A S*e tape With Your Bf/gf/wife/husband? by iceberylin(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
ŶĔŚ

ĨŦ Ĩ'ĹĹ ĶĔĔP ŤĤĔ ŤÁPĔ wink
Re: In This Century Would You Do A S*e tape With Your Bf/gf/wife/husband? by Komex(m): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:
ŶĔŚ

ĨŦ Ĩ'ĹĹ ĶĔĔP ŤĤĔ ŤÁPĔ wink

Really how safe do u think it will be
Re: In This Century Would You Do A S*e tape With Your Bf/gf/wife/husband? by Ruffdude(m): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
YES cool

Sextape can make you love your babe the more if well shot. I've already done several tapes with my sexy fiancee using my android phone. She's hot with a body to die for (Genevive replica), kiss the video is also hot & everytime I watched it I keep falling for her again & even though its strictly for private viewing I wish I could share it with ma peeps. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In This Century Would You Do A S*e tape With Your Bf/gf/wife/husband? by Komex(m): 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ruffdude:
YES cool

Sextape can make you love your babe the more if well shot. I've already done several tapes with my sexy fiancee using my android phone. She's hot with a body to die for (Genevive replica), kiss the video is also hot & everytime I watched it I keep falling for her again & even though its strictly for private viewing I wish I could share it with ma peeps. grin

You might be right but it is the security I am afraid of
Re: In This Century Would You Do A S*e tape With Your Bf/gf/wife/husband? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
Komex:

You might be right but it is the security I am afraid of
Pls don't; It never ends well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In This Century Would You Do A S*e tape With Your Bf/gf/wife/husband? by valdes00(m): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2014
Yes.... Me n ITUNNU do plenty... He jus b lik season film....
Re: In This Century Would You Do A S*e tape With Your Bf/gf/wife/husband? by tobiboss(m): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2014
Nah
Re: In This Century Would You Do A S*e tape With Your Bf/gf/wife/husband? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2014
NO WAY.........for what kwanu

(1) (Reply)

My Persistent Ex / How High Bride Price Is Affecting Marriage In Nigeria. / Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.