Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos (41346 Views)

FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Olyboy16(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
yousouphe: I pray this ebola doesn't manifest later, cuz we ve been hearing successfuly managed and discharged without the presssumed vaccine that works for ebola ,now US is praising Nigeria the same US that refused us their ZMAPP isn't this questionable ?
haba! Wetin cöncern US again na? Awon pipu yi ma daran o.!
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Rexnegro(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Good to hear another good news rolling out from nigeria ...God is truly at work!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
lilprinze: Does Nigeria now have Zmapp because all I hear is cases have been successfully managed and patients have been discharged. Abeg what are they taking to manage it?

And the recovery window?
lipsrsealed

Okay
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
yousouphe: I pray this ebola doesn't manifest later, cuz we ve been hearing successfuly managed and discharged without the presssumed vaccine that works for ebola ,now US is praising Nigeria the same US that refused us their ZMAPP isn't this questionable ?
I know this kind of good news will not go down well with you enemy of Nigeria. if ur believe is US, ours is God. God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
Wow..

Na only our ear we go dey use hear am,we no go see am nd it no go come near our house cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by otswag(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
Reference:

Correct except for the blood loss with is a late term presentation and is a result of the destruction of the protein that makes blood to clot. At this stage it is most likely the kidneys, liver and spleen are irreversibly damaged. Survival at that point is next to zero. The body has practically no defences left.
abnormal bleeding can happen as early as 5-7 days after ist symptoms. Doesnt necessarily have to be a late complication. Infact almost every patient has some level of clotting abnormality however level varies with individuals and many go unnoticed. Sévère hemorrhage Is not so Common though however very likely would lead to multiple organ failure as u rightly mentioned
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by epospiky(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Another good new. Thanks be to God.
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
voltron:

This is why I fear Nigerians greatly. There innate ability to hide the truth. UK France and US are open about the drugs they have and how they are made and the effects on their patients. But Nigerians. No they won't say a word. Tomorrow you will hear that 20 new cases have been confirmed and we would start asking questions. Thanks for asking this one now bro
How does your post relate to d success recorded so far by Nigeria medical doctors and the good people of Nigerian. Your bad wishes will not stand those of you DAT have delight in bad news and always sad with good news.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by epospiky(m): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
naijaspeak: At least this will
create job for job seekers.
Job seekers can be
employed as a water control
operative at Access bank.
Not a bad idea indeed!
Beync: go to bed you are dozing off already
hahaha. Sure, he's got to. Fatigue things. Right thing at the wrong time on a wrong thread. Awkward moment.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
Legendoscar2:

On a 2nd thought Nigeria tried to speak up about something that was developed though not tested and the US WERE the first to wave it off as a PESTICIDE. So please leave Naija alone. Anyway, Time will tell.
becos is not from US. the same them is begging Nigeria to assist other country like Liberia. Well time will really Tell.
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ozedy: How does your post relate to d success recorded so far by Nigeria medical doctors and the good people of Nigerian. Your bad wishes will not stand those of you DAT have delight in bad news and always sad with good news.

Good News or Bad News.. let us set the facts straight.. being blissfully ignorant will not stop bad things from happening, that is the Ostrich approach
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
Nobleval: This is the last Ebola case in Nigeria.
Amen n Amen to dat....Yes ooo EVERYTIN is possible wen OLUWA is involvedcheesy

1 Like

Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Canme4u(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
Nah our salt bath be the "Ajesara"prevention now. Lolz, make I go bath with warm salt water again jare.
cheesy grin grin grin

GODBLESS NIGERIA
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
zizytd: The reason that ebola was contained in Nigeria, because it came to Lagos first, Atleast pple there are enlighten, if it started in far north, the story could have been different.
True talk
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by gebest: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
Very soon i mean very very soon ebola will soon be a thing of the past even paracetamol will be curing ebola.
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by gebest: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
lilprinze: Does Nigeria now have Zmapp because all I hear is cases have been successfully managed and patients have been discharged. Abeg what are they taking to manage it?
dat is God in action for u, abi is God not stronger than ZMAP?
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by BestNaija(m): 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
[size=28pt]OPE Oooo[/size]
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by deblinks: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
I bless God 4 his mercies upon Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by JEITO: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
searay: Just heard it on AIT. I know that Nigeria will overcome this. Amen.

[size=15pt]MODIFIED[/size]
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! Finally
So this is how it is?
Thank you OP for creating this thread.
Thank you MOD for moving this thread to FP.
Thank you Seun for creating NL.
Thank you Jeito for your shared post which prompted me to achieved this feat.
Thank you to my junior bros for not provoking me today(22/09/2014 is your day)
Thank you airtel for making your 2GB equivalent to 1GB.
Thank you PDP
Thank you APC
Thank you Boko Haram for distracting Nlders to create this chance for me.
Thank you Ebola( If not you, I wouldn't have made it but do quick and leave our country)
Thank you thank you thank you .
ehmm! I need a bottle of champagne to take celebrate this ur achievement o.
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by HopeAtHand: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
I hope this news is true, and i have every reason to be sceptical..Has Late Dr's sister completed the mandatory 21days of observation? If yes, how do we now count 21days in Nigeria? Why should Nigeria be posing that we are almost completely done with Ebola while Oil companies in PH esp Agip has been relocating expatrate staff back to Italy becos of Ebola, dont they also get the news or the Govt can only deceive Nigerians and not Europeans?

1 Like

Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by xtervaganza(m): 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Nigeria De cure Ebola with jazz

Hahahahahaga

Screw zmapp
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by lilprinze: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
gebest: dat is God in action for u, abi is God not stronger than ZMAP?
God is stronger and more powerful than ZMAPP and any disease weather Ebola or cancer .
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by JuanDeDios: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
voltron:

This is why I fear Nigerians greatly. There innate ability to hide the truth. UK France and US are open about the drugs they have and how they are made and the effects on their patients. But Nigerians. No they won't say a word. Tomorrow you will hear that 20 new cases have been confirmed and we would start asking questions. Thanks for asking this one now bro
The health minister said he has followed the WHO regime of fluid replacement and immune system boosting. So what are they hiding from you and lilprinze? And how can people that were released because they tested negative go on to infect 20 people?

1 Like

Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by kobonaire(m): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
lilprinze: God is stronger and more powerful than ZMAPP and any disease weather Ebola or cancer .
Faith healing vs modern medicine .... interesting
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by lilprinze: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
kobonaire: Faith healing vs modern medicine .... interesting
if you have faith you can be cured of any disease even the American doctor who was cured of Ebola said it was God who healed him not the ZMAPP
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by kobonaire(m): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
lilprinze: if you have faith you can be cured of any disease even the American doctor who was cured of Ebola said it was God who healed him not the ZMAPP
Ok but I wonder why that American doctor took the ZMAPP in the first place, now how is he going to prove that ZMAPP did not help in curing him? grin
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by simdam500(m): 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
My point is let help the liberian pleeee
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by mimiy05: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2014
voltron:

Not that type of awareness and orientation.. i mean the kind that GEJ Door2Door campaign embarked on prior to his election. the one that had agents going deep into remote areas of Nigeria talking to people and giving health advice. I think N2 billion was allocated for that exercise and it was very effective. N2 billion for Door2Door sensitization is not too much
i think they've started the door2door ish...some health workers came to my area some days back..they went house to house to educate people on ebola

1 Like

Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by kobonaire(m): 12:06am On Sep 09, 2014
mimiy05:
i think they've started the door2door ish...some health workers came to my area some days back..they went house to house to educate people on ebola
excellent work by the health officials
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Eniqurl(f): 12:24am On Sep 09, 2014
Ebola, hear d word of God nd R.I.P.
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 09, 2014
sandijey: I started getting scared of naija since yaradua died. They never tell the truth. Never[b][/b]. Maybe they don't want people to panic. In a situation like this, nothing should be hidden. Ok so where did this new ebola case come from? Is it from the same sawyer or a different carrier? They shouldn't give us surface gist.

you read the topic at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently / Doctors Stunned Sighting Octopus In Patient’s Throat / Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.