Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos (41348 Views)

FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by 9jabasewap: 1:11am On Sep 09, 2014
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo GT-19060
http://www.9jabasewap.com/root-samsung-galaxy-grand-neo-gt-19060/
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by supperpaintsUSA(m): 2:24am On Sep 09, 2014
Jesus pass Ebola,thanks you Jesus!your mercy have rescue us again; take all glorrrrrrry!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by singlesconnect: 4:45am On Sep 09, 2014
Its high time Nigeria's researchers settles down to get our own home grown therapy and stop depending on the western world
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Billygee2u: 5:14am On Sep 09, 2014
Nobleval: This is the last Ebola case in Nigeria.
AMEN OOOOH
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Mhizdimplez(f): 5:25am On Sep 09, 2014
Thank God....He is faithful!
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by PassingShot(m): 6:17am On Sep 09, 2014
parrotibaba: gbam!!! tell dem !! am getting tired of all dis "America refused to give us zmapp blah blah blah" ...

...early detention n treatment is key to d survival of d affected patients... abeg mk una read n research small naa ? sad sad

Detection you mean to say.
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2014
lilprinze: Does Nigeria now have Zmapp because all I hear is cases have been successfully managed and patients have been discharged. Abeg what are they taking to manage it?

Honestly, im also wondering d secret cure to this disease too.. Like seriously, u r really pondering what im pondering. cheesy
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Amack(m): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2014
which drug are they using in treating EVD. is it our Nano silver?
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by lilprinze: 7:04am On Sep 09, 2014
Segirl18:

Honestly, im also wondering d secret cure to this disease too.. Like seriously, u r really pondering what im pondering. cheesy
I fear Nigerians, I just they are deceiving us or counting malaria, fever and typhoid survivors as Ebola survivors.
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Jfrezzy(m): 7:26am On Sep 09, 2014
If the govt can fight unemployment like the case of ebola,we 4 done get jobz since .
There is God ooh .
Big up to them #govtworknonebola.
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 09, 2014
Remi009:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/167860-lagos-records-another-%E2%80%8Bebola-%E2%80%8Bcase.html#sthash.iBpqYv8x.dpbs

[img]http://3.bp..com/-sxPKJUbxQ5M/VA2OfX88dxI/AAAAAAADf3I/3xcT2izkn8U/s280/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-UUd_SrRjeKQ/VA2Of59RoOI/AAAAAAADf3M/KxBd9ZqfeK8/s1600/a.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Fi63-mzPgIU/VA2OgwBKlwI/AAAAAAADf3Y/QGgIFK5sC0s/s1600/b.png[/img]
The Special Assistant to the Minister of Health on Media and Communication, Dan Nwomeh took to twitter to share some of the statements the minister made during a press conference held earlier today Sept. 8th. There's a new confirmed Ebola case in Lagos and the sister of late Port Harcourt doctor, Enemoah, has been discharged.
See more tweets after the break...
[img]http://4.bp..com/-nO1kPKWrcso/VA2Oh8GsRRI/AAAAAAADf3g/ZNG20yQ_Cdk/s1600/3.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-8x2dSjlI4z4/VA2OjoSznKI/AAAAAAADf3o/Og88ieTSRZ4/s1600/2.png[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-h65lPTWYUmo/VA2OkOoCGNI/AAAAAAADf3s/n7S_g1WYxrM/s1600/1.png[/img]

http://www..com/2014/09/another-ebola-case-confirmed-in-lagos.html

i honestly wish one could believe anything that Nigerian politicians say, but you know what they say? once beaten?.. smiley
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by shegxi(m): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2014
Segirl18:

some person's have a strong immunity such dat even if they contact ebola, they can recover from d virus.....mayb dose people healed are such, u knw we gat some very strong individual spirits in naija.
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by searay(m): 8:15am On Sep 09, 2014
JEITO: ehmm! I need a bottle of champagne to take celebrate this ur achievement o.
Guy collect 3 bottles of e-Champaign
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by conyema12(m): 8:22am On Sep 09, 2014
Segirl18:

Once a patient develops immunity to the disease, he/she is free, and the possibility of getting infected again is very low. What the health professionals do is manage the patient by increasing their body immunity as well as hydrating them.
Even in Liberia and Sierra Leone there are survivors and according to WHO researchers, the blood of these people should be used to develop the required vaccine.
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Shollay20(m): 8:35am On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Dsd1pumpking(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2014
you must be so happy that your so called name is reigning..., one thing u forgot is that...this is Nigeria! God is with us! EBOLA,, where is your best?
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by litosman(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]thank God o,we wil overcome it
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by onyxo76(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
lilprinze: I fear Nigerians, I just they are deceiving us or counting malaria, fever and typhoid survivors as Ebola survivors.

Lol...that might b in some cases. Bt, i really believe there is sth being used for the cure of this disease which d health ministers dont want us to knw of.. Take the nurse(who died after being infected by ebola some weeks after her wedding) 's fiance 4 instance, we only heard he was cured after being infected by d Ebola virus in which d 'cure' 4 it wasnt mentioned likewise some other cases.
Who knws if they've collected dis Zmap bt dnt want Nigerians to be aware of it. Like seriously, i believe it cant b d one referred to as pesticide by d U.S people that is being used for Ebola cure. Nigerians could be surprsing @ times. #mouth sealed#
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=shegxi] some person's have a strong immunity such dat even if they contact ebola, they can recover from d virus.....mayb dose people healed are such, u knw we gat some very strong individual spirits in naija.[/quote

hmmmm. Firstly,.@ 'strong individual spirits',could u pls throw more lite on that?
And secondly, do u mean those who died of this disease even after being cured lack 'strong individual spirits as well? And that those who survived it werent healed d same way the dead ebola victims were?
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
conyema12:

Once a patient develops immunity to the disease, he/she is free, and the possibility of getting infected again is very low. What the health professionals do is manage the patient by increasing their body immunity as well as hydrating them.
Even in Liberia and Sierra Leone there are survivors and according to WHO researchers, the blood of these people should be used to develop the required vaccine.

Noted!!! But could this be d only cure to the number of Ebola victims we have heard of both in Nigeria and Liberia?
Secondly, do u mean people die of this disease by failing to develop immunity to it?
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by shegxi(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=Segirl18][/quote] wel wat i meant by dat is dat it has bn proven dat some people's immunity is so strong such dat they can survive ebola virus disease......and u knw dat our resistant level differs from human to human such dat mr A can survive and mr B wil nt survive unda d same conditions.
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
shegxi: wel wat i meant by dat is dat it has bn proven dat some people's immunity is so strong such dat they can survive ebola virus disease......and u knw dat our resistant level differs from human to human such dat mr A can survive and mr B wil nt survive unda d same conditions.

Hmmmm... Fully noted! Thanxcheesycheesy
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by shegxi(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Segirl18:

ur welcome. Wat our health sector is doing is just managing d situation...... D health minister is using d term "cure" loosely. It is simply a case of dose wit strong immune system surviving and dose witout dieing. We havn't gotten to dat stage of curing yet!!!
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by shegxi(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
Segirl18:

ur welcome. Wat our health sector is doing is just managing d situation.... D health minister is using d term "cure" loosely. It is simply a case of dose wit strong immune system surviving and dose witout dieing. We havn't gotten to dat stage of curing yet!!!
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
shegxi: ur welcome. Wat our health sector is doing is just managing d situation.... D health minister is using d term "cure" loosely. It is simply a case of dose wit strong immune system surviving and dose witout dieing. We havn't gotten to dat stage of curing yet!!!

1000 likes 4 u on dat. Exactly d reply iv been waitng for on 'Ebola cure'. Thanx hon. Shegxi. kiss
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by shegxi(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
Segirl18:

1000 likes 4 u on dat. Exactly d reply iv been waitng for on 'Ebola cure'. Thanx hon. Shegxi. kiss
hehehehehehehgringringrin......ur welcum my able hon mrs segirl......
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by shegxi(m): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Segirl18:

hehehehehehehgringringrin......ur welcum my able hon mrs segirl......*scratches head*
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
shegxi: hehehehehehehgringringrin......ur welcum my able hon mrs segirl......*scratches head*

blushing!! Lol grin wink

@ Mrs Segirl. P.O.C, its Miss segirl. Jor o wink
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by shegxi(m): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
Segirl18:

blushing!! Lol grin wink

@ Mrs Segirl. P.O.C, its Miss segirl. Jor o wink
*runs to check her pix*
hmmmmmn.....aiite miss segirl o...wat is d se in d segirl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently / Doctors Stunned Sighting Octopus In Patient’s Throat / Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.