Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos (41350 Views)

FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Edunwa302: ebola has no place in nigeria its a stranger that #most go
Amen o.
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
shegxi: *runs to check her pix*
hmmmmmn.....aiite miss segirl o...wat is d se in d segirl?

Dnt mind me jare. The nick-name Se-girl is extracted from my name, Oluwaseun(se-un). Its actually meant to b Shay-Girl nd nt se-girl cos some people do mistake d 'sh' sound for 's' sound in d pronounciation of dat name.
And back to ur point, d 'se' in d girl actually means se(un) girl.
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
shegxi: *runs to check her pix*
hmmmmmn.....aiite miss segirl o...wat is d se in d segirl?

*Smiles*...Dnt mind me jare. The nick-name Se-girl is extracted from my name, Oluwaseun(se-un). Its actually meant to b Shay-Girl nd nt se-girl cos some people do mistake d 'sh' sound for 's' sound in d pronounciation of dat name.
And back to ur point, d 'se' in d girl actually means se(un) girl. Neva mind d 18 there, its jex a number.
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by shegxi(m): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Segirl18:

*Smiles*...Dnt mind me jare. The nick-name Se-girl is extracted from my name, Oluwaseun(se-un). Its actually meant to b Shay-Girl nd nt se-girl cos some people do mistake d 'sh' sound for 's' sound in d pronounciation of dat name.
And back to ur point, d 'se' in d girl actually means se(un) girl. Neva mind d 18 there, its jex a number.
lol......see xplanation, i swear lecturing job or teaching go fit u ogringringringrin......anyway, i guessed it was seun, i just decided to b sure.......oluwase(g)un. U got dat?
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 10, 2014
shegxi: lol......see xplanation, i swear lecturing job or teaching go fit u ogringringringrin......anyway, i guessed it was seun, i just decided to b sure.......oluwase(g)un. U got dat?
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 10, 2014
shegxi: lol......see xplanation, i swear lecturing job or teaching go fit u ogringringringrin......anyway, i guessed it was seun, i just decided to b sure.......oluwase(g)un. U got dat?

Funny guy.. @ lecturing/teaching job, *lol*.
And of course, Hon. mst. Oluwasegun, i really did get that. grin tongue
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by shegxi(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2014
Segirl18:

Funny guy.. @ lecturing/teaching job, *lol*.
And of course, Hon. mst. Oluwasegun, i really did get that. grin tongue
u sha don dash me hon by force? Issokaigringringrin......wait for wat me i will dash u too,gud morning.
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
shegxi: u sha don dash me hon by force? Issokaigringringrin......wait for wat me i will dash u too,gud morning.

Seriously waiting for that..... Hope u r hvng a 1daful day.?
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by shegxi(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Segirl18:

Seriously waiting for that..... Hope u r hvng a 1daful day.?
owk nw....am sure ur gonna love itgringringringrin.......... My day has been productive so far and d weather is so fantastic, am loving it.
Wat about ur own day??
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by franklingud(m): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ebola cured?.. is it me or are they lying?
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by auhanson(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
voltron:

This is why I fear Nigerians greatly. There innate ability to hide the truth. UK France and US are open about the drugs they have and how they are made and the effects on their patients. But Nigerians. No they won't say a word. Tomorrow you will hear that 20 new cases have been confirmed and we would start asking questions. Thanks for asking this one now bro

Have you not heard the testimonies of the few recoveries , that made available their tactics publicly, that it is the work of faith in God that is recovering them , most especially the taking of holy communion? Or is it too simple that you wouldn't believe it? Since such things can't be proved scientifically, to avoid any unnecessary argument , these devout Nigerian just keep to their faith quietly and overcome these pestilence as God can cure all sicknesses. He is the supreme healer. Key into it and be healed free of charge, or ignore it and remain there till man made vaccine comes.What else do you think is helping to recover them?
Re: Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos by jbblues24(m): 12:47am On May 31, 2019
Don't you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently / Doctors Stunned Sighting Octopus In Patient’s Throat / Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.