Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Inside Innoson Auto Factory - Car Talk (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Inside Innoson Auto Factory (63532 Views)

Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) / Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) / Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi Nigeria – World’s 1st Black Owned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Yes, but like INNOSON, only assembles china made vehicles. However it needs FG support while INNOSON survives on its own.

what do u even mean by assembles china made?!
Does that English make sense to u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
django1:

Dude, learn to follow the argument, I didn't say they do anything special infact I said they are doing the exact same thing innoson is doing but they don't go about claiming what they aren't. If not for evergreen123 I had no interest in bringing all these up, you guys need to stop dragging yorubas into everything.

Moreover, Leyland maily produces buses which schools use infact I've not seen a single government bus that is leyland except 3sc bus. Most of their customers are schools and businesses that covey staffs from one location to another.

which schools?
innoson can't do anything Leyland does cos innoson is vibrant while that one is sleepy.
Compare likes for likes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Reference(m): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
koastar: Innoson is trying but the company has to step up on safety of workers because I can see that all the workers in that plant have no protective helmet and jacket (overall)

Good observation but unrealistic. It just adds to the cost of production and then to the price of the products which right now is a no, no. Two things can make safety an issue. One, costs associated with incidents or accidents particularly litigations may force their hands or two, when they begin to export to the EU or the US they will have to raise standards to meet regulations. Anyways by then Innoson should be able to afford changes. The question is, will we still be able to afford the cars then.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Evergreen123:

what do u even mean by assembles china made?!
Does that English make sense to u?

It meand when someone imports pieces made in china and stick them together.

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

It meand when someone imports pieces made in china and stick them together.

List the pieces .
Upholstery, body, plastics, battery, tire are made in Nigeria.
List the Chinese parts that conferred the made in china status on imnoson plant at nnewi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by agyo(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
Safety shoes (made in Aba) is 3000 only. I can't immagine why they can't get this for the staff. How can a staff be working with a bear foot.

SAFETY FIRST.

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Lie, lie. All made in china.

I have lived in nnewi.
U can't tell me what I know.
Innoson and ibeto, chikason are into car parts and they supply to Ivm.
They are not Chinese ppl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by cecidore: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
aguiyi: good for a beginner ,even though i dont see manufacturing but coupling going on, i still believe its better for our economy.i dont even see any manufacturing equipment let alone in idle state but then Rome was not built in a day.

am however worried that this guys are doing this coupling manually , i hope SON and the guys at Nigerian institute of safety professionals are allowed to make inputs into this process.
Most car plants are assembly plants, parts are manufactured in different locations and but together in the plant. Don't expect to see manufacturing going on there.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Men are building ,creating, innovating, changing the tide....Boy's are on Nairaland criticising....Baba God make me a Manufacturer not a critic.....
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by whitecat007: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
And how do you know innoson survives on its own? You guys always lie, so let's see what you come up with this time.
AlfaSeltzer:

Yes, but like INNOSON, only assembles china made vehicles. However it needs FG support while INNOSON survives on its own.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) / The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever / Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.