Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Inside Innoson Auto Factory - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Inside Innoson Auto Factory (63537 Views)

Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) / Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) / Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi Nigeria – World’s 1st Black Owned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by warrior01: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Why does he then need to lie and call himself a car maker? Why not be proud of what he has achieved and build from there? Why does he need to lie?
Does he think he is still a market fake spare parts seller? Tell him to apologise to Igbos and stop lying.

Don't you get it you're the ignorant and the liar here. Innoson is a car maker recognized home and abroad. If you can't stomach it, why can't you do the needful by following the footstep of your father by committing suicide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Rawani: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
INNOSON should aim to be competing with Toyota instead of roadside mechanics.

grin
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Reference(m): 11:42am On Sep 10, 2014
snipesdam: More images of the production plant will be coming your way.

Just want to see how some Nigerians will react. Thanks for the other nairalander for backing up with more pix. Will post better once by the end of today.

Look my man. No serious person is interested in the processes just the products. Do they meet our needs, period. It took Richard Quest to visit Cote D'Ivoire to see where the cocoa beans in chocolates came from, what about the high street garments from Bangladeshi sweat shops or Nike's factories in Thailand or Advanced Dynamics making semi-conductors in China. Abeg make una chill. Get the skill, make the product, market it and when volume orders come, automate to your heart's content. That is the way every success goes not the other way round.

People want to see fancy robots but when the cars prices jump from 1 to 2 million you will hear something else.

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by thwarrior72: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Some people just like wallowing in ignorance.
Don't let me get hard on you, just stay off my mention.... please
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:42am On Sep 10, 2014
What happened to the "like" button?
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by cocoduck: 11:43am On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Why does he then need to lie and call himself a car maker? Why not be proud of what he has achieved and build from there? Why does he need to lie?
Does he think he is still a market fake spare parts seller? Tell him to apologise to Igbos and stop lying.
What does a low life like you know about business?
what do you mean by he is lying?
isuzu bighorn aka trooper is the same thing as opel Monterey. the exact same thing. the red car yousaw in the picture is 100% designedby innoson. he contracted it or out sourced the designing to a German he paid the German man big money for that. so the intellectual property is 100% Innoson's so I don't know what you mean by he's lying when he signed a contract with the Chinese people. is he the first to do that? Opel. bmw. Toyota etc and even Tata have been doing that for a long time.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Eyop: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: What happened to the "like" button?

I guess the moderators are behind that. Lomomike i guess you have a hand in this cheesy grin
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2014
Innoson is trying but the company has to step up on safety of workers because I can see that all the workers in that plant have no protective helmet and jacket (overall)
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2014
cocoduck:
What does a low life like you know about business?
what do you mean by he is lying?
isuzu bighorn aka trooper is the same thing as opel Monterey. the exact same thing. the red car yousaw in the picture is 100% designedby innoson. he contracted it or out sourced the designing to a German he paid the German man big money for that. so the intellectual property is 100% Innoson's so I don't know what you mean by he's lying when he signed a contract with the Chinese people. is he the first to do that? Opel. bmw. Toyota etc and even Tata have been doing that for a long time.

WTF are you talking about?
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by jobsat34(m): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Which 40% parts please?

Input: Resources such as people, raw materials, energy, information, or finance that are put into a system...
therefore, if 40% of what i stated above is committed towards manufacturing a certain commodity, you can claim ownership...
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2014
Some fools think yorubas care about them. Shioor.

Wetin concern us with INNOSON? I dey laugh o.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by tobybasten(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2014
aguiyi: good for a beginner ,even though i dont see manufacturing but coupling going on, i still believe its better for our economy.i dont even see any manufacturing equipment let alone in idle state but then Rome was not built in a day.

am however worried that this guys are doing this coupling manually , i hope SON and the guys at Nigerian institute of safety professionals are allowed to make inputs into this process.
bros, uu really ve 2 be there. Dis man brought foreign expratraites down 2 nnewi 2work 4 him. Not just "assembling" as uu think. He's really into smething big. M serving n nnewi, ve seen some of s stuff
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2014
jobsat34:

Input: Resources such as people, raw materials, energy, information, or finance that are put into a system...
therefore, if 40% of what i stated above is committed towards manufacturing a certain commodity, you can claim ownership...

Lord have mercy.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2014
Evergreen123:
And are they different?
Yorubas are the ones that have been running mouth here.
poor ppl
na u sabi, You would be alive to witness the beautiful days when your daughters would be getting married to Yoruba boys and you won't be able to do anything about it. God has His way of dealing with peeps like you the same way he punished my neighbor, Mr Okoli,. grin
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2014
Eyop:

I guess the moderators are behind that. Lomomike i guess you have a hand in this cheesy grin
shocked angry if I catch you, I go seize your benz for wrong accusation guessing tongue
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Eyop: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2014
lomomike: shocked angry if I catch you, I go seize your benz for wrong accusation guessing tongue
grin grin grin abeg ooo my Oga. If you seize my benz how i go take survive na Well,i fit manage your Lexus brand but not innocent tongue
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2014
Funny thing is, a lot of investors are already doing this same exact thing in nigeria for so long yet they don't come out to claim what they aren't. Same way that fraud emegwali called himself father of internet when in truth he had made a good input which deserves accolades but NOOO he wants to claim what he isn't.

Afise ni abi eedi?

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2014
saxywale:
na u sabi, You would be alive to witness that beautiful day when your daughters would be getting married to Yoruba boys and you won't be able to do anything about it. God has a way of dealing with peeps like you. grin

In your dreams. Why would her daughters want to get betraying genes in their offsprings.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by tobybasten(m): 11:59am On Sep 10, 2014
Why do we involve tribal sentiments in evrything I fear o. This man is doing a great job there n nnewi. Reasoning above religious or ethnic boundaries is the major problem disturbing everywhere
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Why tribalise this?
As a yorubaman, you should shut up until your people learn how to assemble a wheel barrow, ok?

Fool, didn't you see @evergreen123 post about yorubas? And for your information leyland is alive and kicking in ibadan talkless of other assembly points in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

In your dreams. Why would her daughters want to get betraying genes in their offsprings.
Na today e jus dey happen.
If she stays in the SE, no problem sha.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by cocoduck: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

WTF are you talking about?
[quote author=AlfaSeltzer]

WTF How will you understand when you have blinded yourself with jealousy and hatred? he doesn't have to sit DowN with pencil and paper and design it HIMSELF. he can outsource the process to another person and still have the intellectual property because you paid for the intellectual property. smart business man this innoson of a guy.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
django1: Some fools think yorubas care about them. Shioor.

Wetin concern us with INNOSON? I dey laugh o.
No mind them. who in his or her right senses would buy a car that has no technical specifications.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Okijajuju1:

[b]Now you want to use the Nigerian Government as a witness to support your point?! grin

When you say 'MOST' of the resources, it means that 'MORE' parts are Nigerian in origin than parts imported.. And you and I know thats a Lie. grin

Innoson is a Nigerian Company that reproduces Chinese cars under a different brand name in Nigeria.

And forget about this 'non-entity' talk.. Wether you support 'Innoson Motors' or not does not make you any more or less relevant than you currently are. grin

Some of the folks on this thread have even brought in a tribal angle to the matter.. I wonder why they feel this way as if when the car wants to kill people due to poor quality and safety standards, it would select its victims by tribe.. grin (This is not to say his cars have poor safety standards o!! Just making a point).

Innoson is a top Igbo Business man that has employed a business model that isnt New in Igboland. Infact, his Motorcycle company runs on the exact same business model as his car company which is; Import the Bike in bits and pieces, assemble them in a warehouse in Nnewi and slap on the Innoson Logo before sending it out into the market. Its the exact same thing with some iPassMyNeighbour Generators that carry some Nigerian sounding names as their product label.

I would be glad to purchase an Innoson vehicle even now for commercial purposes. But I would be buying it knowing fully well that as it is with most China cars, the half-life is super short as it depreciates fast and the it has no resale value..

ADVANTAGE OF BUYING AN INNOSON CAR:: Availability of spare parts from Innoson and hopefully good aftersale service.[/b]
.Go and sit down.
Innoson assembles motor cycles and he has said a lot abt his assembly of cycles.
Innoson has a motor parts plant, where he makes body, tire, etc.
Right in nnewi, ibeto supplies battery and co, upholstery and others by other nnewi companies.
He only imports Toyota engine and axle.
Whatever innoson is doing is what the foreign brands are doing.
The buses have been on. Enugu roads for long.
if u no want buy, leave am and stop discouraging customers by saying the cars won't last, e concern u abi na ur money?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
koastar: Innoson is trying but the company has to step up on safety of workers because I can see that all the workers in that plant have no protective helmet and jacket (overall)

Now, this is a constructive criticism.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
django1:

Fool, didn't you see @evergreen123 post about yorubas? And for your information leyland is alive and kicking in ibadan talkless of other assembly points in lagos.

Yes, there are assembly plants everywhere in Nigeria mostly sponsored by the FG and their foreign owners. INNOSON and other Igbos built their own without help from the government. That's great. Just why they lie about what they are beats me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) / The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever / Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.