Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Inside Innoson Auto Factory - Car Talk (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Inside Innoson Auto Factory (63531 Views)

Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) / Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) / Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi Nigeria – World’s 1st Black Owned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by cockycock: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
warrior01:

Yes, he is a spare parts seller that has achieved what you and your lineage can't achieve in the next ten generations. Thank God, he is wise to have built a garage' to assemble 'imported cars' , you, mr bad belle, what have you achieved with your worthless life? Do you even know the foreign exchange this guy is already saving Nigeria? Do you how many people he single handedly kept off the streets? Do you even know how many small scale industries IVM has kept alive? Take out time and go to Nnewi, I promise your wretched life will never be the same again.
Take it easy bro! He said earlier that he was looking into buying shares. Imagine! lol grin. Why not set something up no matter how small to get people off the streets,since he is a smart Alec. The funny tin is this Innoson doesn't have the time for all these lazy people rants online as he keeps smiling to the bank, making Nigeria proud, providing jobs. Let's criticize productively and not destructively. I always say for the fact that Transporters use these buses on long distances for over 2 years with no negative report speaks volume. I just read all these and laugh. Ford, KIA, Mercedes won't be where they are right now if they were surrounded with all these negative,evil,citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
Evergreen123:

This Leyland scam u ppl talk abt that we don't know nor see their products.
That's how yorubas operate.
Am sure na marijuana Dem dey sell inside that place.
Assembly indeed

Leyland doesn't go about claiming what they aren't and they have their customers.

@alfa leyland is 100% nigerian, you can go to their website and check.

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
cockycock:
Take it easy bro! He said earlier that he was looking into buying shares. Imagine! lol grin. Why not set something up no matter how small to get people off the streets,since he is a smart Alec. The funny tin is this Innoson doesn't have the time for all these lazy people rants online as he keeps smiling to the bank, making Nigeria proud, providing jobs. Let's criticize productively and not destructively. I always say for the fact that Transporters use these buses on long distances for over 2 years with no negative report speaks volume. I just read all these and laugh. Ford, KIA, Mercedes won't be where they are right now if they were surrounded with all these negative,evil,citizens.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
django1:

Leyland doesn't go about claiming what they aren't and they have their customers.

and innoson group is 100% malaysaian, I hear u.
That Leyland nonsense is redundant n doesn't produce anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
cockycock:
Evil citizens grin grin grin
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
Onyiridike:

Exactly! On my way to close my account with GT Bank. I don't use Glo and I will NEVER allow any of my relatives to use it.

Remind all your ibo family working there to quit too and kindly move out of SW while at it foolish parasite.

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
django1:

Another lie.
Leyland was a british company. They opened an assembly plant in Ibadan in the 70s. It was taken from them through the indigenisation programme and given to some yoruba chiefs. They bankrupted it. It was revived by Obasanjo in 2006 and they are now assembling chinese made trucks from China Fist Auto Works (FAW).

[size=18pt]NIGERIANS, WHY ALL THESE LIES?![/size]

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
This dia factory doesn't look automated to me o, looks more lyk an okada assembly.

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by jobsat34(m): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Lord have mercy.

Amen...
BTW, i m not on either side, i comment base on what i read.. Zinox computer is not 100% locally source yet they still retain the title/buz ownership right..
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by tobybasten(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
This is really serious o. grin . #sipsalomobitters
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Another lie.
Leyland was a british company. They opened an assembly plant in Ibadan in the 70s. It was taken from them through the indigenisation programme and give to some yoruba chiefs. They bankrupted it. It WAS revived by Obasanjo in 2006 and they are now assembling chinese made trucks from China Fist Auto Works (FAW).

[size=18pt]NIGERIANS, WHY ALL THESE LIES?![/size]

First of, it WAS a british company but now it IS a wholly Nigerian company, there is a remarkable difference don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
CityNG:

He never used the word bigger, the word was equipped.

I know you're currently titilated but perhaps when you calm down you'll be fair and notice that there's a difference between the pictures you are now posting versus the original ones.

We're all rooting for Innoson so save the rebel rousing and theatrics. Totally not necessary.
yea u guys are doing grt. thats fantistic morw power to ur elbow. nice wrk.
bt your cars are not popular. just try to advertise.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
django1:

First of, it WAS a british company but now it IS a wholly Nigerian company, there is a remarkable difference don't you think?

my friend, go n sit down.

Show us their own mechanic shop just the way innoson buses and cars are seen in their workshops

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
django1:

Yes, but like INNOSON, only assembles china made vehicles. However it needs FG support while INNOSON survives on its own.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Anyway, on their website Leyland acknowledges that they only do assembly.

http://www.leylandng.com/factory.php

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Yes, but like INNOSON, only assembles china made vehicles. However it needs FG support while INNOSON survives on its own.

Dude, learn to follow the argument, I didn't say they do anything special infact I said they are doing the exact same thing innoson is doing but they don't go about claiming what they aren't. If not for evergreen123 I had no interest in bringing all these up, you guys need to stop dragging yorubas into everything.

Moreover, Leyland maily produces buses which schools use infact I've not seen a single government bus that is leyland except 3sc bus. Most of their customers are schools and businesses that covey staffs from one location to another.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) / The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever / Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.