Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Inside Innoson Auto Factory - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Inside Innoson Auto Factory (63540 Views)

Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) / Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) / Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi Nigeria – World’s 1st Black Owned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by whitecat007: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2014
Even you a useless person with a single digit IQ is still walking around, so why should I worry.

Boy, I'm smarter than you will ever be in this world and the world to come. People like you actually make me thank my star all day long.
shizzleStar: yes we know you are not ileke idi the texas cowgurl, you sound more and more frustrated with each post madam lawyer, you can consider suicide, not a bad idea
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by ak47mann(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2014
cockycock: Look at you, want to buy shares? Educated man. Why not go online and see how u can manufacture matches or better still assemble phosphorus,gelatin and a tiny sticks u can get at ur backyard, at least u will employ 10 people from our unemployed youths.
Na typical nigerian/african prof cool

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Applying for 40% local content logic.. Lets take a case study with one of the cars...

Below are two VERY identical parts.. Apart from the tyres and maybe engine oil, what other part of this car was sourced locally..
Pls stop doing dis to urself. Maybe u should add Toyota Hiace to ur comparison.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by ak47mann(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2014
whitecat007: Even you a useless person with a single digit IQ is still walking around, so why should I worry.

Boy, I'm smarter than you will ever be in this world and the world to come. People like you actually make me thank my star all day long.
sorry you are not smart not even upto 3% cool

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2014
cockycock: Look at you, want to buy shares? Educated man. Why not go online and see how u can manufacture matches or better still assemble phosphorus,gelatin and a tiny sticks u can get at ur backyard, at least u will employ 10 people from our unemployed youths.

If this is all you can bring to this thread, please face left. You don't know me and I'm not going to justify myself to you because of a lying Nnewi illiterate.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by ak47mann(m): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

You mean GAC cars stamped IVM. grin
Meaning?

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Okijajuju1(m): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2014
davies123: Nigerians have never given unconditional support to their products like other countries do

When Kia Motors emerged in Nigeria market Nigerians purchased it till date even though it was a trashy car until very recently that that changed...

But Nigerians kept buying it and supported it
When Techno mobile came to Nigera market it was just platic toys...but guess what?
Nigerians kept purchasing it and now you know what the story is...

With the kind of comment i have read hear i can say,sadly,we are our own agent of backwardness

Lol..

You people should stop with the cheap sentiments.. My Company was forced to patronise Nigerian 'MADE' computers for our offices. We did and guess what?! Non of them lasted 6 months.. Issues with over heating fires and all were reported. Now; If you enter offices, what you see on the tables are 'Zinox' (made in Nigeria) monitors but under the Table are HP CPU's..

Omatek was the same thing.. I remember a friends Omatek Laptop set his hostel on fire.. grin

Now you want Nigerians to take their hard earned money and patronise a product that has not been tested or rated by any internationally recognised body all because its 'Assembled Made in Nigeria'.. grin

Lol... KIA was way ahead of all the Chinese cars as at when it entered the Nigerian Market and they were already selling in the UAE and the U.S before coming here..

6 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Denn(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2014
tonychristopher:

That's What I Am Anticipating To Hear.Lets Run Him Down He Is An Igbo Man

That's the only thing your tribal ear can hear.

Did I mention Igbo or any other tribe in the world?

I am only concerned about the manufacturing process and you can only talk tribal?

Your only issue with things is tribal?

Where people come from is the most important scale you use?

2 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by shizzleStar: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Toyota, Mercedes, Volkswagen, BMW, Peugeot did not stick their badges on someone else's cars and call them their own.
on whose car? where were the cars assembled? so after assembling the cars they should stick the badges of what company if not innoson if may ask, or what point are you trying to make?

2 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2014
See d way he is exposing his workers to harzard.
Employ Safety officer, they wont hear.
Miser musa
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Okijajuju1(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2014
lacidi:
PAN was sourcing their seat belts locally as at 1980s, so local manufacture of seat belts is quite old.

Thanks again for this info.

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:22am On Sep 10, 2014
ak47mann: Meaning?

That all IVM vehicled are made by GAC motors in china. They hold the patent and INNOSON is just a licenced assembler.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by samsanyus(m): 10:22am On Sep 10, 2014
hotwax:

You are importing car engine and you said you are a car manufacturer?

There are many plastic Industries in Nigeria. My brother even have one. May be that qualifies my brother as a car manufacturer.

On the Exide Battery. LOL....You shut yourself in the leg. Exide is USA company ....They have distribution outlets in Nigeria and many other countries.

Hahahahhahahaha

Well I can see Innosson is really playing safe for the critical parts that need safety. All the critical parts are outsourced which is good for us because we know the source.
Thank God the battery is American made tha will give you a reason to patronise the product.
Let's look at the bigger picture, the improvement such industry will bring to our economy. A family business is now a multimillion dollar worth because they manufacture Toyota logos in Japan.
It can happen here

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Okijajuju1(m): 10:22am On Sep 10, 2014
2tex:
Pls stop doing dis to urself. Maybe u should add Toyota Hiace to ur comparison.

I dont get you.. Be clearer and maybe I can find the appropiate response.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Sammycute(m): 10:22am On Sep 10, 2014
lol so many daft haters in here....
oge me unu vuuuum naya very soon

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by ak47mann(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

That all IVM vehicled are made by GAC motors in china. They hold the patent and INNOSON is just a licenced assembler.
Have you been to IVM car plant b4? cool

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2014
shizzleStar:
on whose car? where were the cars assembled? so after assembling the cars they should stick the badges of what company if not innoson if may ask, or what point are you trying to make?

They should stick the badge of GAC Motors on it.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Okijajuju1(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Not just GAC..

The guy has a partnership of sorts with GAC, DongFeng Motors, KingLong Motors and more.. grin

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by shizzleStar: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2014
whitecat007: Even you a useless person with a single digit IQ is still walking around, so why should I worry.

i am way better than a frustrated hag with a negative IQ. SUPER DUNCE, that's what you are. You should actually thank your stars that rational beings like me exist to always straighten your twisted ewedu brain.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by hotwax: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2014
samsanyus:

Well I can see Innosson is really playing safe for the critical parts that need safety. All the critical parts are outsourced which is good for us because we know the source.
Thank God the battery is American made tha will give you a reason to patronise the product.
Let's look at the bigger picture, the improvement such industry will bring to our economy. A family business is now a multimillion dollar worth because they manufacture Toyota logos in Japan.
It can happen here

You are on point bro. It will create Job opportunities...Its our indigenous industry. We are proud of it.

My argument is just regarding classification and misinformation. We need companies, that can make care engines, IC and Chips for electronics. From there, many Industries will spring up.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by cocoduck: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

You mean GAC cars stamped IVM. grin
no innoson car points a glock at you shouting BUY ME! BUY ME! so if you no love am abeg just waka pass. he would have been out of business if all Nigerians are reasoning like these mofos
for those who scream safety
do you 1diotz have any data to back up your nonsense claims or is it the usual he is igbo lets run him down.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2014
davies123: Nigerians have never given unconditional support to their products like other countries do

When Kia Motors emerged in Nigeria market Nigerians purchased it till date even though it was a trashy car until very recently that that changed...

But Nigerians kept buying it and supported it
When Techno mobile came to Nigera market it was just platic toys...but guess what?
Nigerians kept purchasing it and now you know what the story is...

With the kind of comment i have read hear i can say,sadly,we are our own agent of backwardness

Nigerians are buying INNOSSON, i see this brand on the road all the time. you cant expect Innosson to just sweep the market and win buyers heart just like that , it will take time. be patient.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Okijajuju1(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2014
shizzleStar:

When Peugeot Automobile Nigeria was doing the exact same thing Innoson is doing to Chinese cars with French cars, what Logo did they put on them?! undecided

Ever heard the saying; If it walks like a Duck, Quacks like a Duck, looks like a Duck.... IT IS A FHUCKING DUCK. grin

3 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2014
ak47mann: Have you been to IVM car plant b4? cool

No
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Ignore the Ghanaians..

There Economy is shiit despite redenominating the Cedis 2 times in 50+ years.. grin

Those ugly fucklins still import Indomie from Nigeria.. grin

The Only Ghanaian Bank in the Country is Ghana Commercial bank... The rest are all foreign banks and most of them are Nigerian Banks. grin

Loool
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by whitecat007: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2014
Now that you have lost all credibility and the ground to stand on, can you now go and suck on shitt. You failed woefully to fly the kite of deceit here. Whitecat007 holding the drifter feet to fire.
shizzleStar:
you mean your father is a soulless animal? no wonder he begot a senseless chimp. 'glorified sruggling mechanic'? says the inconsequential troll who cant resist visiting any innoson related thread to spew her hate and expose her iddioccy. Pls go to court already or die in your misery...not like i care

2 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by shizzleStar: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2014
cocoduck:
I do not see anything mediocre from just small pictures taken from one small angle. all these people here do not even eat three square meals a day but they act like they are rich men. yes rich men way dey live inside gutter.
It is simple as you said. if you don't like it, then go do your own. then if young fit then STFU. abeg no reply those mofos again abeg.
lets even assume they are mediocre, that's why i asked alfa if the famous car companies today are what they are today from day one, when the ones complaining cant even boast of a good life.

There are lapses here and there, its obvious and can be improved upon, but you don't condemn at most you criticize

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Okijajuju1(m): 10:29am On Sep 10, 2014
Tesiday:

Nigerians are buying INNOSSON, i see this brand on the road all the time. you cant expect Innosson to just sweep the market and win buyers heart just like that , it will take time. be patient.

My neighbour has one of his SUV's..

The cars reminds me of Ssangyong cars from way back. grin

I hope China improves on the quality of their cars fast enough..
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by vega84(m): 10:31am On Sep 10, 2014
This is a step foward ,this progress should be greatly encouraged cos more of this is a green fr our economy! #vegadontalk#
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by jsunex(m): 10:32am On Sep 10, 2014
I tink ds guy only assembled the parts oo
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:32am On Sep 10, 2014
shizzleStar:
lets even assume they are mediocre, that's why i asked alfa if the famous car companies today are what they are today from day one, when the ones complaining cant even boast of a good life.

There are lapses here and there, its obvious and can be improved upon, but you don't condemn at most you criticize

I condemn their lies.

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by cockycock: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

If this is all you can bring to this thread, please face left. You don't know me and I'm not going to justify myself to you because of a lying Nnewi illiterate.
At last!!! U finally spoke ur mind grin . Bye. Have a blessed day, make I face my work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) / The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever / Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.