Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Inside Innoson Auto Factory - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Inside Innoson Auto Factory (63539 Views)

Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) / Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) / Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi Nigeria – World’s 1st Black Owned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by IGBOSON1: 10:33am On Sep 10, 2014
tonychristopher: WHY IS BLACKMAN LIKE THIS, WHY DO WE DO THIS TO OURSELVES, WHY DO WE NOT APPRECIATE GOOD THINGS, JUST BECAUSE ITS FROM BLACKS, THEY MAKE SHOES, THEY SAY ITS IGBO MADE, THEY MADE BOMBS THEY CALL IT OGBUNIGWE BUT THEY WONT ASK HOW, THE SAME IGBO IS MAKING CARS NOW THEY ARE TALKING ...I WONDER WHY ARE WE BLACKS LIKE THIS, TO BE HONEST IGBOS ARE GIFTED THIS IS NOT TALKING OR BRANDING THEM, THEY HAVE PROVED IT OVER AND OVER RIGHT FROM IZUOGU MOTORS TO THE KID ROCKET SCIENTIST IN IMO THEN INNOSON, OVIM. NOT THAT OTHER TRIBES ARE NOT BUT WHAT I THINK IS THAT THEY LACK THE ABILITY TO THINK AND LOOK INWARD ALL THEY DO IS TRY TO TUN IGBO DOWN

PLEASE GO TO THE HISTORY OF TOYOTA AND HONDA EVEN SUZUKI, ONE WAS A FIRM PRODUCING SEWING MACHINES, SUZUKI WAS COUPLING SMALL GENERATORS ETC..NOW WHERE ARE THEY.....

NOW LET ME TELL YOU PUNDITS THAT IN CAR MANUFACTURING OR MODERN DAY ENGINERRING NO COMPANY MANUFACTURES ANYTHING..WHAT THEY DO IS DESIGN THEN OUTSOURCE MANUFACTURING OF THE PARTS TO FIRMS, THEN THEY COUPLE. NO CAR FIRM HAS FOUNDRY TO START SMELTING METALS AND PLASTICS, LEAVE THAT TO FOUNDRIES FOCUS ON ENGINEERING

BENZ OUTSOURCE ELECTRIC PARTS TO BOSCH, ENGINE TO AMG
ROVER OUTSORCE TO HONDA
RENAULT OUTSOURCE THE PRODUCTION OF THEIR ENGINES AND BODY PARTS TO NISSAN
CITERON TO PEOGEOUT

BOEING ENGINE COMPONENTS ARE MANUFACTURED IN JAPAN
AIRBUS HAS ROLLS ROYCE ENGINE

I JUST DONT KNOW WHY WE HAVE ILLITERATES HERE

THATS ONE IGBO MAN I RESPECT SO MUCH...INNOSSON RIDE ON

^^^Thank you my brother! They wouldn't admit it, but the ones making caustic derogatory remarks are really exhibiting their Igbo-phobia and hatred!

It's ok to make constructive criticism (which i think INNOSON needs, esp' with regards to safety), but when YOU (a black-arsse African) laugh and put down his efforts just because it doesn't measure up to factories in Japan or the USA, or isn't as automated as the oyibo-enabled and quota-system/federal-character inspired PAN in Kaduna, then it just shows how hopeless our case is as black people!

I've always believed that INNOSON would first get better patronage from Igboland, South-South and outside Nigeria before he gets it from other parts of this country simply because he's Igbo and they see him as being in direct competition with the oyibo-inspired car assembly plants located in their own regions!

9 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by shizzleStar: 10:33am On Sep 10, 2014
whitecat007: Now that you have lost all credibility and the ground to stand on, can you now go and suck on shitt. You failed woefully to fly the kite of deceit here. Whitecat007 holding the drifter feet to fire.
what's this imbec1le on about? what credibility you FOOL? you should rather be concerned that your cheap blackmail wont sell.

Senseless twerp talking about holding down, not after you suck on your stenchy monthly flow

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by ABAKA72(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2014
[b][/b]NA SO THEY CONDEMNED TECNO ANDROID PHONES WHEN IT FIRST HIT THE MARKET, TODAY THE PHONE IS BEING FORCED DOWN THEIR THROATS, 75% OF THOSE BASHING INNOSON ARE USING TECNO PHONES. THE CAR MAKER IS NOT BOTHERED ABOUT NON-ENTITIES, IT IS GROWING AND IMPROVING IT'S CAPACITY AND IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE DOUBTERS START GIVING IT THE RESPECT AND RECOGNITION IT DESERVES. INNOSON NEVER COUNTED ON THE SUPPORT OF THOSE TALKING TRASH HERE TO GET TO WERE HE IS TODAY AND I DON'T THINK YOUR RANTINGS WILL STOP HIS PROGRESS because YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HE DEFIED ALL ODD TO KICK START WHAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COULD NOT DO FOR DECADES.[b][/b]NA SO THEY CONDEMNED TECNO ANDROID PHONES WHEN IT FIRST HIT THE MARKET, TODAY THE PHONE IS BEING FORCED DOWN THEIR THROATS, 75% OF THOSE BASHING INNOSON ARE USING TECNO PHONES. THE CAR MAKER IS NOT BOTHERED ABOUT NON-ENTITIES, IT IS GROWING AND IMPROVING IT'S CAPACITY AND IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE DOUBTERS START GIVING IT THE RESPECT AND RECOGNITION IT DESERVES. INNOSON NEVER COUNTED ON THE SUPPORT OF THOSE TALKING TRASH HERE TO GET TO WERE HE IS TODAY AND I DON'T THINK YOUR RANTINGS WILL STOP HIS PROGRESS because YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HE DEFIED ALL ODD TO KICK START WHAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COULD NOT DO FOR DECADES.[b][/b]NA SO THEY CONDEMNED TECNO ANDROID PHONES WHEN IT FIRST HIT THE MARKET, TODAY THE PHONE IS BEING FORCED DOWN THEIR THROATS, 75% OF THOSE BASHING INNOSON ARE USING TECNO PHONES. THE CAR MAKER IS NOT BOTHERED ABOUT NON-ENTITIES, IT IS GROWING AND IMPROVING IT'S CAPACITY AND IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE DOUBTERS START GIVING IT THE RESPECT AND RECOGNITION IT DESERVES. INNOSON NEVER COUNTED ON THE SUPPORT OF THOSE TALKING TRASH HERE TO GET TO WERE HE IS TODAY AND I DON'T THINK YOUR RANTINGS WILL STOP HIS PROGRESS because YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HE DEFIED ALL ODD TO KICK START WHAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COULD NOT DO FOR DECADES.[b][b][/b]NA SO THEY CONDEMNED TECNO ANDROID PHONES WHEN IT FIRST HIT THE MARKET, TODAY THE PHONE IS BEING FORCED DOWN THEIR THROATS, 75% OF THOSE BASHING INNOSON ARE USING TECNO PHONES. THE CAR MAKER IS NOT BOTHERED ABOUT NON-ENTITIES, IT IS GROWING AND IMPROVING IT'S CAPACITY AND IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE DOUBTERS START GIVING IT THE RESPECT AND RECOGNITION IT DESERVES. INNOSON NEVER COUNTED ON THE SUPPORT OF THOSE TALKING TRASH HERE TO GET TO WERE HE IS TODAY AND I DON'T THINK YOUR RANTINGS WILL STOP HIS PROGRESS because YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HE DEFIED ALL ODD TO KICK START WHAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COULD NOT DO FOR DECADES.[b][/b]NA SO THEY CONDEMNED TECNO ANDROID PHONES WHEN IT FIRST HIT THE MARKET, TODAY THE PHONE IS BEING FORCED DOWN THEIR THROATS, 75% OF THOSE BASHING INNOSON ARE USING TECNO PHONES. THE CAR MAKER IS NOT BOTHERED ABOUT NON-ENTITIES, IT IS GROWING AND IMPROVING IT'S CAPACITY AND IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE DOUBTERS START GIVING IT THE RESPECT AND RECOGNITION IT DESERVES. INNOSON NEVER COUNTED ON THE SUPPORT OF THOSE TALKING TRASH HERE TO GET TO WERE HE IS TODAY AND I DON'T THINK YOUR RANTINGS WILL STOP HIS PROGRESS because YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HE DEFIED ALL ODD TO KICK START WHAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COULD NOT DO FOR DECADES.[/b]NA SO THEY CONDEMNED TECNO ANDROID PHONES WHEN IT FIRST HIT THE MARKET, TODAY THE PHONE IS BEING FORCED DOWN THEIR THROATS, 75% OF THOSE BASHING INNOSON ARE USING TECNO PHONES. THE CAR MAKER IS NOT BOTHERED ABOUT NON-ENTITIES, IT IS GROWING AND IMPROVING IT'S CAPACITY AND IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE DOUBTERS START GIVING IT THE RESPECT AND RECOGNITION IT DESERVES. INNOSON NEVER COUNTED ON THE SUPPORT OF THOSE TALKING TRASH HERE TO GET TO WERE HE IS TODAY AND I DON'T THINK YOUR RANTINGS WILL STOP HIS PROGRESS because YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HE DEFIED ALL ODD TO KICK START WHAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COULD NOT DO FOR DECADES.[b][/b]NA SO THEY CONDEMNED TECNO ANDROID PHONES WHEN IT FIRST HIT THE MARKET, TODAY THE PHONE IS BEING FORCED DOWN THEIR THROATS, 75% OF THOSE BASHING INNOSON ARE USING TECNO PHONES. THE CAR MAKER IS NOT BOTHERED ABOUT NON-ENTITIES, IT IS GROWING AND IMPROVING IT'S CAPACITY AND IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE DOUBTERS START GIVING IT THE RESPECT AND RECOGNITION IT DESERVES. INNOSON NEVER COUNTED ON THE SUPPORT OF THOSE TALKING TRASH HERE TO GET TO WERE HE IS TODAY AND I DON'T THINK YOUR RANTINGS WILL STOP HIS PROGRESS because YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HE DEFIED ALL ODD TO KICK START WHAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COULD NOT DO FOR DECADES.[b][/b]NA SO THEY CONDEMNED TECNO ANDROID PHONES WHEN IT FIRST HIT THE MARKET, TODAY THE PHONE IS BEING FORCED DOWN THEIR THROATS, 75% OF THOSE BASHING INNOSON ARE USING TECNO PHONES. THE CAR MAKER IS NOT BOTHERED ABOUT NON-ENTITIES, IT IS GROWING AND IMPROVING IT'S CAPACITY AND IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE DOUBTERS START GIVING IT THE RESPECT AND RECOGNITION IT DESERVES. INNOSON NEVER COUNTED ON THE SUPPORT OF THOSE TALKING TRASH HERE TO GET TO WERE HE IS TODAY AND I DON'T THINK YOUR RANTINGS WILL STOP HIS PROGRESS because YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HE DEFIED ALL ODD TO KICK START WHAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COULD NOT DO FOR DECADES.[b][/b]NA SO THEY CONDEMNED TECNO ANDROID PHONES WHEN IT FIRST HIT THE MARKET, TODAY THE PHONE IS BEING FORCED DOWN THEIR THROATS, 75% OF THOSE BASHING INNOSON ARE USING TECNO PHONES. THE CAR MAKER IS NOT BOTHERED ABOUT NON-ENTITIES, IT IS GROWING AND IMPROVING IT'S CAPACITY AND IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE DOUBTERS START GIVING IT THE RESPECT AND RECOGNITION IT DESERVES. INNOSON NEVER COUNTED ON THE SUPPORT OF THOSE TALKING TRASH HERE TO GET TO WERE HE IS TODAY AND I DON'T THINK YOUR RANTINGS WILL STOP HIS PROGRESS because YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HE DEFIED ALL ODD TO KICK START WHAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COULD NOT DO FOR DECADES.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by shizzleStar: 10:38am On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

They should stick the badge of GAC Motors on it.
where you part or privy to any agreement the two reached to know whose batch should be there?

AlfaSeltzer:

I condemn their lies.
again how did you arrive at the bolded?
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by MadCow1: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2014
Question:: Is it cheaper to buy from Innoson or to import the same car from china?
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by otokx(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2014
They should up their game and do the needful.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by MadCow1: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2014
shizzleStar:
where you part or privy to any agreement the two reached to know whose batch should be there?

again how did you arrive at the bolded?

shocked

grin
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by bettercreature(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2014
Chinco cars assemble in Nigeria
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by patrickmuf(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2014
Arysexy: Innoson suv

Proudly Anambra made.
You mean proudly Nigeria made?
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2014
hazekctravels: Always get ur facts right .
These are pics from GAC motors factory in china.
They hold the patent for some IVM branded vehicles.

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by shizzleStar: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2014
Okijajuju1:

When Peugeot Automobile Nigeria was doing the exact same thing Innoson is doing to Chinese cars with French cars, what Logo did they put on them?! undecided
>>>
shizzleStar: where you part or privy to any agreement the two reached to know whose batch should be there?
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Trust me?! HELLS NO!!

However, look at the pictures of the assembly line posted here and you would understand better why I wouldnt risk my life inside one of those cars.
Africa is the dumping ground for Chinese vehicles that dont bother with safety ratings. Until such a time as when these cars a safety rated by a recognised entity, I will stay far from them.

Much better answer.

Thank you.

PS: do you know the original brand of these vehicles?
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by shizzleStar: 10:49am On Sep 10, 2014
patrickmuf: You mean proudly Nigeria made?
i guess he meant so cheesy

which ever, its proudly so cheesy
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 10, 2014
No beef on ivm, don't u knw dat almost all d proDuct we use in nigeria are not made here most of dem are just packaged in nigeria and d company dat package it stamp is name on d product and begin to sell it out so don't call ivm a factory is just wher dey assemble cars
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by thwarrior72: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2014
shizzleStar:
nwokem you are the one insulting yourself here. Did Honda become what it is today from day one? did Toyota, Mercedes, Volkswagen, BMW, Peugeot, all become what they are today from their first day of existence? how old is innoson in the business of car manufacturing compared to those others. All those companies were also mediocres at inception.

You are a proud igbo man aren't you? you can take the lead in producing cars better than those GAC cars and make us proud, it isn't that difficult
No he isn't igbo, Thesame with the other guy from igbo rejected tribe from PH

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by whitecat007: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2014
But 99% smarter than you!
ak47mann: sorry you are not smart not even upto 3% cool
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by shizzleStar: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2014
thwarrior72: No he isn't igbo, Thesame with the other guy from igbo rejected tribe from PH
ok i see, thanks bruv!
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by whitecat007: 10:54am On Sep 10, 2014
Koko of the matter here!
Okijajuju1:

Lol..

You people should stop with the cheap sentiments.. My Company was forced to patronise Nigerian 'MADE' computers for our offices. We did and guess what?! Non of them lasted 6 months.. Issues with over heating fires and all were reported. Now; If you enter offices, what you see on the tables are 'Zinox' (made in Nigeria) monitors but under the Table are HP CPU's..

Omatek was the same thing.. I remember a friends Omatek Laptop set his hostel on fire.. grin

Now you want Nigerians to take their hard earned money and patronise a product that has not been tested or rated by any internationally recognised body all because its 'Assembled Made in Nigeria'.. grin

Lol... KIA was way ahead of all the Chinese cars as at when it entered the Nigerian Market and they were already selling in the UAE and the U.S before coming here..
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Eyop: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

That all IVM vehicled are made by GAC motors in china. They hold the patent and INNOSON is just a licenced assembler.
cheesy grin grin
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by ethicalUser(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2014
aguiyi: good for a beginner ,even though i dont see manufacturing but coupling going on, i still believe its better for our economy.i dont even see any manufacturing equipment let alone in idle state but then Rome was not built in a day.

am however worried that this guys are doing this coupling manually , i hope SON and the guys at Nigerian institute of safety professionals are allowed to make inputs into this process.
Nawa for u o. U think every part of a car is manufactured in just one plant. The glass , upholstery , steel and plastic part of a car is handled by different company.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Okijajuju1(m): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2014
CityNG:

Much better answer.

Thank you.

PS: do you know the original brand of these vehicles?

Check my post History and see..

I have already shown you two variants of Innosons vehicles and showed you their EXACT REPLICAS shy of Logo..

The Chinese Companies he has a partnership with includes GAC motors, Dongfeng Motors and Kinglong Motiors amongst others..
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2014
And who is begging these poor Yorubas to buy innosons.?
Most of them here are not even mobile, imagine a poor brat saying it looks like his workshop.
Is there any car plant that doesn't go through this coupling stage or how exactly are cars made?
Innoson sources more than 60% of his resources, so its made in nigeria!
No time for haters.
Many govts including Ghanian and transport companies use innoson already, who cares what these incompetent and lazy ppl think?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by warrior01: 11:01am On Sep 10, 2014
Jealousy no go make some people commit suicide. The funniest thing is they don't even know jack about Innoson motors. I pray God should equally help me to contribute my quota to the development of this country and the human race at large. So, haters, pls, keep on hating while he keeps on making money and changing lives.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:02am On Sep 10, 2014
thwarrior72: No he isn't igbo, Thesame with the other guy from igbo rejected tribe from PH

You think being Igbo means you must defend mediocrity just because it is put out by your tribesman?
INNOSON is putting Igbos down by saying that chinese cars are made in Nnewi. We are becoming a laughing stock and tribal pride is making some of us stick with his lies.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Arysexy(m): 11:02am On Sep 10, 2014
Kudos chief innocent, posterity will remember u

2 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Rawani: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2014
[size=13pt]This is the most ignorant, dishonest and deceitful statement i've read in years. w shocked w[/size]

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 10, 2014
saxywale:
These are pics from GAC motors factory in china.
They hold the patent for all innoson branded cars.

The design was probably Chinese as they provided the initial technical know how. That's y they use their patent.
But most of the resources are made in Nigeria, and more Nigerians have joined in the production.
Innoson is made in Nigeria, I have not seen any minister of technology dispute that.
Even aganga posted it on his instagram and said its made in Nigeria.
Who are all these poor nonentities thinking they can infuse their bad blood on others?

5 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by datibo: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2014
docadams:
Let us not be patriotic to the point of foolishness. A discerning mind will surely know that Innoson is a coupling plant and no where near an assembly plant talk less a manufacturing plant. It is the same concept we have with motor bikes. The components are made, packaged and brought to Nigeria for coupling. Simple.
It is no where near the VWON and PAN we had in the 80's.
However, this does not negate the economic derivatives like employment and technological knowledge that come with this venture.
It is also necessary to compare the cost of importing fully built units of these vehicles to the coupled ones so that we dont cheat ourselves.
all I can see in you is envy. We are proud of what we produce.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by thwarrior72: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

You think being Igbo means you must defend mediocrity just because it is put out by your tribesman?
INNOSON is putting Igbos down by saying that chinese cars are made in Nnewi. We are becoming a laughing stock and tribal pride is making some of us stick with his lies.
Please stay off my mention undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

u are the laughing stock not igbos.
iPhone was designed in USA and made in china.
I guess china is a laughing stock

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by whitecat007: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2014
A trillion of you can't hold the ground where I stand! You can't even hold your lies as its blown on your face. See as you are floored here, only to be running from pillars to post!

Whose car is it anyway?

It's not manufacturing!
It's not assembling!

What is it?
Go and check the internet and steal more pictures from other companies to post for your fake azz innoson, a wannabe manufacturing roadside piece of shitt!
shizzleStar:
i am way better than a frustrated hag with a negative IQ. SUPER DUNCE, that's what you are. You should actually thank your stars that rational beings like me exist to always straighten your twisted ewedu brain.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2014
Arysexy: Coal city shuttle innoson bus cruising the whole enugu city, yet haters are asking if it is safe.

You can buy one here from the producer with a few clicks: http://gacbus.en.alibaba.com/product/472285856-212257255/Diesel_LPG_city_bus_GZ6115SV.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) / The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever / Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.