Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. (6575 Views)

Name One Nairalander U Respect Most And Another That U Luv Most / How Many Facebook "Friends" Have You Got & How Many Do You Know In Person? / Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
chibwike: oya lets hear
all nairalanders
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
MrsBreezy, idwou, djeezy, et al
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by chibwike(m): 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
Xtarxhyne: all nairalanders
both the ones u dnt knw
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yungwizzy and spacegoat to ask why my moniker (MzMariah) is always the first in their list.

Dygeasy
RoyalRoy
Xynerise
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Mskrisx(f): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
snowprince07: ***so u can hve taste of him(no pun intended)

C gobe o!
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by obayaya(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Teespice: ishsoph

I can facilitate that.. grin

As long as I get to eat all the fish while you guys drown yourselves in the ocean of romantic discussions cool
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by obayaya(m): 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Queen Miracy

That's all cool
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Dygeasy(m): 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
FrankySnow: Yungwizzy and spacegoat to ask why my moniker (MzMariah) is always the first in their list.

Dygeasy
RoyalRoy
Xynerise
smiley
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by RoyalRoy(m): 3:09am On Sep 09, 2014
FrankySnow: Yungwizzy and spacegoat to ask why my moniker (MzMariah) is always the first in their list.

Dygeasy
RoyalRoy
Xynerise

***blushing in Hausa****. grin

My list.......
Frankyshow
Shoefreak
Cococandy
MizTyna
Mayapop

#Lobatan

3 Likes

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cococandy(f): 7:42am On Sep 09, 2014
RoyalRoy:

***blushing in Hausa****. grin

My list.......
Frankyshow
Shoefreak
Cococandy
MizTyna
Mayapop

#Lobatan
I'm very very sure I'd like to meet you in person too smiley
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 09, 2014
I would not like to meet anybody let's do our business here nd 4get abt it simple
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2014
cooljoe: MrsBreezy, idwou, djeezy, et al

Woop I'd love to meet you too smiley Come chill in my gaff
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by chibwike(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2014
rozzay: I would not like to meet anybody let's do our business here nd 4get abt it simple
and no one would like to meet you too

3 Likes

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 09, 2014
chibwike: and no one would like to meet you too
U wish, u can scroll up my name is on some list nd am sure so many people r dying to meet me including u, I've been seeing ur pm but don't worry maybe in 2016 I mite consider u all. Hehehehe
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Leetunechi: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2014
rozzay:
U wish, u can scroll up my name is on some list nd am sure so many people r dying to meet me including u, I've been seeing ur pm but don't worry maybe in 2016 I mite consider u all. Hehehehe

picture of the pm's or lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2014
Leetunechi:

picture of the pm's or lipsrsealed
I don't kiss nd tell baby btw I saw urs last nyte tho shuld I reply grin
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 09, 2014
chibwike: both the ones u dnt knw
Lol
Modified

LogoDwhiz wink

naijaboiy...hehehehehehe...we knw
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Woop I'd love to meet you too smiley Come chill in my gaff
awwww, bae, gud mawnin. Hope u slept well. I c u've picked d thread we'r gona derail today. #spnedid. Jst gee me a sec or two, lemme get to court nd c wat d magistrate has in store for us. I'd pm u once m done, nd we d derailin proper, may begin. Well who knows, mayb, jst mayb, we'd get to meet one day #udnevaknowwivlife
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Leetunechi: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2014
rozzay:
I don't kiss nd tell baby btw I saw urs last nyte tho shuld I reply grin

grin grin

lies wink

i neva send pm gv anybabe for here grin ..
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2014
Leetunechi:

grin grin

lies wink

i neva send pm gv anybabe for here grin ..
Ok o if u say so

1 Like

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by HFOG(f): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2014
krall: HFOG, seun(lets see who will win in local wrestling), etc.
same here dear. wetin do ur pix?
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by HFOG(f): 9:25am On Sep 09, 2014
Quite a number of them. They know themselves
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cococandy(f): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2014
Edwife surely.

Well it's already settled. This time next year we'll be sitting under the mango tree together braiding each other's hair and painting each other's nails while gossiping about beeevan,chillisauce and efemenaxy grin

1 Like

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by chibwike(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2014
cooljoe: awwww, bae, gud mawnin. Hope u slept well. I c u've picked d thread we'r gona derail today. #spnedid. Jst gee me a sec or two, lemme get to court nd c wat d magistrate has in store for us. I'd pm u once m done, nd we d derailin proper, may begin. Well who knows, mayb, jst mayb, we'd get to meet one day #udnevaknowwivlife
please dont derail my thread oh...am begging you.
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2014
Leetunechi: My self undecided
***oo sorry d account has bn deactivated tongue
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 9:36am On Sep 09, 2014
chibwike: please dont derail my thread oh...am begging you.
I'd try not to, bu I can't promise anyfin o, baby myte have oda ideas
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by chibwike(m): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Lol

My close Pals esp.
Lorlaahlozz
missyholhar
kiddablings
kelvingraphics
naijaboiy
Harlos
davep
dre11
jbluv55
dygeasy
logodwhiz.....
chibwike..chibike
lanicky
i really want to meet you too oh...
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by chibwike(m): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2014
cooljoe: I'd try not to, bu I can't promise anyfin o, baby myte have oda ideas
Msbreezy is a gud friend of mine...she wont like to derail my thread
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 9:43am On Sep 09, 2014
chibwike: Msbreezy is a gud friend of mine...she wont like to derail my thread
in da case, u have urself a deal
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2014
chibwike: i really want to meet you too oh...
eeeyah
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Leetunechi: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2014
snowprince07: ***oo sorry d account has bn deactivated tongue

werey grin grin
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by edwife(f): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2014
cococandy: Edwife surely.

Well it's already settled. This time next year we'll be sitting under the mango tree together braiding each other's hair and painting each other's nails while gossiping about beeevan,chillisauce and efemenaxy grin

My dear it will surely happen.Your number will be on speed dial once i reach Naija grin grin kiss

Then we will proceed with the gossip,chillisauce will bite her teeth tire tongue tongue grin

Then will love to meet efemena,chilli,lynda and beevan cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! / Strange Cum Interesting Signs On Nigeria's 1000 Naira Note. / This Is For Guys That Think They Are Sharp - Beware (SHORT STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.