Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,133 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. (6594 Views)

Name One Nairalander U Respect Most And Another That U Luv Most / How Many Facebook "Friends" Have You Got & How Many Do You Know In Person? / Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha yeah mehn there's a freaking heatwave today... but then again u love in Nigeria everyday is heatwave...
yes bae. Ts quite hot over here. D sun b scorching al day long. Bu we fank God for our beloved country Nigeria nd Nigerians in general.
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: yes bae. Ts quite hot over here. D sun b scorching al day long. Bu we fank God for our beloved country Nigeria nd Nigerians in general.

Haha we thank God oo

Lol the weather is too bipolar here no lie ahh I'm moving back to Nigeria hahaha jk
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by HFOG(f): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
krall: I know. It did it for my own safety lipsrsealed . Before someone I have offended here catches me outside. grin
haha. Na so u dey fear? Seems we've derailed. Catch you there!
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by beeevan: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
cococandy: Choi. I ma what's sup. cheesy
Or 4040.
Ga gbakasia owerri town.

grin Choi!! 4040, when person fit ever go there again cry?
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cococandy(f): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
I miss O town.
True true
beeevan:

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by jaybee3(m): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
Loretta_u
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by edwife(f): 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
cococandy: I miss O town.
True true

I miss ibari ogwa like crazy,chei! cry cry

The place is just behind my house,if i reach i will go direct to eat nkwobi ... tongue tongue
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by edwife(f): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
beeevan:

Chai this lady na bad girl grin,the place is not far from my house but i never enter there. embarassed

ibari ogwa na ma home grin grin
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cococandy(f): 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
You mean this thing?
Ibari ogwa na agba m ara.
Their sunday night shows with those clowns.
OMG!
All of that world bank is a place to be in the evenings.

Ana eri aku.

Make money. Chop money. Okwu agwu.
My own na isi ewu. I don't even drink much.
Sadly I don't know when I'll be there again.
edwife:

I miss ibari ogwa like crazy,chei! cry cry

The place is just behind my house,if i reach i will go direct to eat nkwobi ... tongue tongue
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cococandy(f): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
Sir? embarassed lipsrsealed
jaybee3: Loretta_u

Join my cult. We have mid night meetings every wednesdays cheesy
You won't be disappointed
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by edwife(f): 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
cococandy: You mean this thing?
Ibari ogwa na agba m ara.
Their sunday night shows with those clowns.
OMG!
All of that world bank is a place to be in the evenings.

Ana eri aku.

Make money. Chop money. Okwu agwu.
My own na isi ewu. I don't even drink much.
Sadly I don't know when I'll be there again.

I love those clowns you have no idea,if you dont give them money,they will not leave your table o cheesy

cat fish pepper soup,kai! i am salivating now embarassed embarassed

Those girls when they start shaking their waist,na wao
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cococandy(f): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
My sister. One group of camerounian babes wey dey scatter ground for waist whining.
I look dem finish come gree say I still dey learn. grin

It's really fun.
edwife:

I love those clowns you have no idea,if you dont give them money,they will not leave your table o cheesy

cat fish pepper soup,kai! i am salivating now embarassed embarassed

Those girls when they start shaking their waist,na wao

1 Like

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by jaybee3(m): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
cococandy: Sir? embarassed lipsrsealed

Join my cult. We have mid night meetings every wednesdays cheesy
You won't be disappointed
Yippeee

1 Like

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha we thank God oo

Lol the weather is too bipolar here no lie ahh I'm moving back to Nigeria hahaha jk
oya pack ur tins nd come to pitakwa. Wa u up to dis nigh. M watchin Nigeria's match, nd d super eagles r not impressing at all
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: oya pack ur tins nd come to pitakwa. Wa u up to dis nigh. M watchin Nigeria's match, nd d super eagles r not impressing at all

Hahaha what's with u boys and football ahh

Lol I'm sorry I can't live in Nigeria...
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha what's with u boys and football ahh

Lol I'm sorry I can't live in Nigeria...
yes u can *in Obama's voice. Football is life
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: yes u can *in Obama's voice. Football is life

Lol because when you die football dies with you...

Hahaha Is Feidir Linn hehe wink I'm sorry but I honestly can't...
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol because when you die football dies with you...

Hahaha Is Feidir Linn hehe wink I'm sorry but I honestly can't...
not like dat. Bu in d sense dat, lyfe won't be so much fun without football. Wat eslse wee one do for fun, sex is not enof. Wats feidir linn
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: not like dat. Bu in d sense dat, lyfe won't be so much fun without football. Wat eslse wee one do for fun, sex is not enof. Wats feidir linn

Haha when Obama came to Ireland he said 'Is feidir linn' which is yes we can in Irish... it was pretty intense for Ireland hehehe

Hahaha so you like to watch a bunch a boys chase a ball to a net..
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha when Obama came to Ireland he said 'Is feidir linn' which is yes we can in Irish... it was pretty intense for Ireland hehehe

Hahaha so you like to watch a bunch a boys chase a ball to a net..
obama nd his charisma. Lolz, ur description of d beautiful game leaves a lot to be desired. Nd d match ended in a goalless draw. #quiteannoying. Wat u doing
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: obama nd his charisma. Lolz, ur description of d beautiful game leaves a lot to be desired. Nd d match ended in a goalless draw. #quiteannoying. Wat u doing

Hahaha beautiful game hehe I was praying nepa would just take y'all lights Hahahhahaha no lie I'd die of laughter

I'm just chillin... Listening to some your love is a killer wink
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha beautiful game hehe I was praying nepa would just take y'all lights Hahahhahaha no lie I'd die of laughter

I'm just chillin... Listening to some your love is a killer wink
weda na Nepa or phcn or wateva dey cal demselves lyk cease light or not, we go rush put on gen. Enjoy ur music. #musicwoman
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: weda na Nepa or phcn or wateva dey cal demselves lyk cease light or not, we go rush put on gen. Enjoy ur music. #musicwoman

Awh no I hate them gen things... far too loud

Hehe well #Footballman are u still pissed that Nigeria didn't win
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh no I hate them gen things... far too loud

Hehe well #Footballman are u still pissed that Nigeria didn't win
beyond pissed sef. Team be playing with no cohesion, no teamwork watsoeva. Yes o, gens b very noisy, bu wa can d righteous do, d power supply in Nigeria is appalling
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: beyond pissed sef. Team be playing with no cohesion, no teamwork watsoeva. Yes o, gens b very noisy, bu wa can d righteous do, d power supply in Nigeria is appalling

Awh haha pele don't cry hehe it's only a game
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh haha pele don't cry hehe it's only a game
yea yea. Ts only a game. Me sef, I get match to play on friday, I go correct al dere rungs. I myte even score u a goal, should u tempt me eonf
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: yea yea. Ts only a game. Me sef, I get match to play on friday, I go correct al dere rungs. I myte even score u a goal, should u tempt me eonf

Hahah so im the one that's supposed to help u score a goal abi lol sure ill fly to Nigeria just u cheer u on smiley
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahah so im the one that's supposed to help u score a goal abi lol sure ill fly to Nigeria just u cheer u on smiley
I was actually talkin about scoring goal and dedicating t to u. If u promise to give me a kiss
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: I was actually talkin about scoring goal and dedicating t to u. If u promise to give me a kiss

Haha don't worry ill pass the kiss to your gf for u smiley
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha don't worry ill pass the kiss to your gf for u smiley
t will be a pass she'd gladly take nd pass unto me #splendid
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: t will be a pass she'd gladly take nd pass unto me #splendid

Of course haha I'm coming next summer ill give it to her then
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Of course haha I'm coming next summer ill give it to her then
we dey wait o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Strange Cum Interesting Signs On Nigeria's 1000 Naira Note. / Nice! / Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.