Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,730 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. (6574 Views)

Name One Nairalander U Respect Most And Another That U Luv Most / How Many Facebook "Friends" Have You Got & How Many Do You Know In Person? / Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: we dey wait o

Hehe Ill try come... if there's no risk of death
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehe Ill try come... if there's no risk of death
heheheheh. I wish I could assure u. bu u know no risk no reward, wa I can promise howeva is dat t'd be worth the risk
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: heheheheh. I wish I could assure u. bu u know no risk no reward, wa I can promise howeva is dat t'd be worth the risk

Haha nah it's a new thing everyday in Nigeria and the death probability just keeps increasing and to be honest I kinda like my life lol

Lol nah ill come. I'm staying at Kevin's house and he's getting us bodyguards so
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha nah it's a new thing everyday in Nigeria and the death probability just keeps increasing and to be honest I kinda like my life lol

Lol nah ill come. I'm staying at Kevin's house and he's getting us bodyguards so
who's kevin, and where is kevin's hauz located. Bodyguards won't b necessary nah. U'd be as safe as a treasure in fort knox
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: who's kevin, and where is kevin's hauz located. Bodyguards won't b necessary nah. U'd be as safe as a treasure in fort knox

Hmm Kevin... he's the CEO of some company in Nigeria. Questionmark entertainment I think it is.

Lol noo oo so I should die naaah mehn imma chill thanks
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm Kevin... he's the CEO of some company in Nigeria. Questionmark entertainment I think it is.

Lol noo oo so I should die naaah mehn imma chill thanks
hmmmm. Some big shot. Okies, bu hope the bodyguards would let u c me, nd me u
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: hmmmm. Some big shot. Okies, bu hope the bodyguards would let u c me, nd me u

Lol of course. Come chill in my gaff.

And then you'll come Ireland right?
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol of course. Come chill in my gaff.

And then you'll come Ireland right?
heheheheh. Naa, nAa, naa. Ima stay put here in Nigeria, and you wee cum ova #watsgaff?
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: heheheheh. Naa, nAa, naa. Ima stay put here in Nigeria, and you wee cum ova #watsgaff?

Awh nooo there's less chance of dying here wink lol gaff is crib or house haha #Irishlingo
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh nooo there's less chance of dying here wink lol gaff is crib or house haha #Irishlingo
teach me more pls. Don't worry, nobody is gona die, neida here in naija nor in ireland. Staying in ur gaff, is plenty of temptation. Nd ts said in d Lord's prayer dat d Lord's chosen should not be led into temptation
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: teach me more pls. Don't worry, nobody is gona die, neida here in naija nor in ireland. Staying in ur gaff, is plenty of temptation. Nd ts said in d Lord's prayer dat d Lord's chosen should not be led into temptation

Temptation of what oo haha Irish lingo is weird haha when I say it ill tell yah yh..

My gaff is cool tho u should come chill and bring the wifey as well ya know
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Temptation of what oo haha Irish lingo is weird haha when I say it ill tell yah yh..

My gaff is cool tho u should come chill and bring the wifey as well ya know

now this is getting reali interesting. I'd very much like to c that seductively alluring bed of urs. Can't bring the galfrnd thou, she'd get homesick
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: now this is getting reali interesting. I'd very much like to c that seductively alluring bed of urs. Can't bring the galfrnd thou, she'd get homesick

Haha sure you're there and home is within your heart innih

shocked you can't see my bed it's mine. My private nesting place. I don't like sharing .
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha sure you're there and home is within your heart innih

shocked you can't see my bed it's mine. My private nesting place. I don't like sharing .
hmmm, sims ireland won't b so hospitable afta all. Bin trying to send u pms. Don't seem to know how to go abou t. Nd d mail u sent wiv age content in t, I'm yet to receive
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
cooljoe: hmmm, sims ireland won't b so hospitable afta all. Bin trying to send u pms. Don't seem to know how to go abou t. Nd d mail u sent wiv age content in t, I'm yet to receive

Hmm well I sent it... ill try it again lol
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cooljoe(m): 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm well I sent it... ill try it again lol

nd I jst received t #hapimuch. At least we won't b derailing threads no more. #pmtins
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by lyfe(m): 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha when Obama came to Ireland he said 'Is feidir linn' which is yes we can in Irish... it was pretty intense for Ireland hehehe

Hahaha so you like to watch a bunch a boys chase a ball to a net..

Why you calling my name....Okay, I'm fun without football grin
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
lyfe:

Why you calling my name....Okay, I'm fun without football grin

Oh sorry, not that I can see how u were mentioned haha

We thank God for men like yourself.
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by beeevan: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2014
edwife:

Chai this lady na bad girl grin,the place is not far from my house but i never enter there. embarassed

ibari ogwa na ma home grin grin

Only entered ibari ogwa when I was preggy to look for ugba, i can trek to both 4040 and ibari ogwa wink, i fit join you and Loretta gossip Efe, lynda and Chillisauce under the mango tree grin.

1 Like

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by beeevan: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2014
cococandy: I miss O town.
True true

You can still visit smiley.
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by cococandy(f): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2014
Yea. I'll visit soon. smiley

And you're free to join us under the mango tree cheesy
beeevan:

You can still visit smiley.

1 Like

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 11, 2014
beeevan:

Only entered ibari ogwa when I was preggy to look for ugba, i can trek to both 4040 and ibari ogwa wink, i fit join you and Loretta gossip Efe, lynda and Chillisauce under the mango tree grin.
Owerri babes shocked

Beeevan, I knew it have seen you somewhere. Now, I'm not mistaken.
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by marieolae(f): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2014
I pray I dnt bump into nebody here
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by beeevan: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2014
Chillisauce:
Owerri babes shocked

Beeevan, I knew it have seen you somewhere. Now, I'm not mistaken.

Chilli 70% of ladies looks like meoooo, my face is always familiar to someone, can be very embarrassing at times. Have you been in Naija for the past 6years?
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by beeevan: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Surprisingly the only look alike of me I know is my cousin but many people seem to know someone they think is me @ Chillisauce. You sure sey i no get twin wey dey thief at birth?
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
beeevan:

Chilli 70% of ladies looks like meoooo, my face is always familiar to someone, can be very embarrassing at times. Have you been in Naija for the past 6years?

If you attended Madonna university , then you are the one cheesy
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by beeevan: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
Chillisauce:

If you attended Madonna university , then you are the one cheesy

It could be me shocked,only spent a year there before moving to Fed uni, which campus?Then there is a possibility that I know you too but I have never seen your pic...am sure you will never put it up on your DP grin. Are you the prefect I tongue lashed and told to f**k off my face at ST Theresa hostel? shocked

Chillisauce there are still chances you are spinning me based on details in an old post grin.
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
beeevan:

It could be me shocked,only spent a year there before moving to Fed uni, which campus?Then there is a possibility that I know you too but I have never seen your pic...am sure you will never put it up on your DP grin. Are you the prefect I tongue lashed and told to f**k off my face at ST Theresa hostel? shocked

Chillisauce there are still chances you are spinning me based on details in an old post grin.

Ah. Okija campus. I was your lecturer grin
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by beeevan: 6:34am On Sep 12, 2014
Chillisauce:

Ah. Okija campus. I was your lecturer grin

Lecturer fire! grin
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by bellong: 7:41am On Sep 12, 2014
beeevan:

Beevan,

Did you graduate from Madonna?

Chillisauce,

Do you still have link to anybody working at Madonna?
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by beeevan: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2014
bellong:

Beevan,

Did you graduate from Madonna?

Chillisauce,

Do you still have link to anybody working at Madonna?

No, I switched to another Uni in my second year and started all over.

Did you really believe Chillisauce was my lecturer grin?
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by bellong: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2014
beeevan:

No, I switched to another Uni in my second year and started all over.

Did you really believe Chillisauce was my lecturer grin?

OK.. Thank you...

I never believed that part of her story... cheesy. I thought she finished from there and may still know one or two people in the school.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AMAZING!!! Nigerian Bride Price Calculator (IGBO Precisely) / Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! / Strange Cum Interesting Signs On Nigeria's 1000 Naira Note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.