Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,473 members, 7,854,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

.must Read..he Gav U Ring For 6 Months He Neva Marry U.u Be Lord Of The Rings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .must Read..he Gav U Ring For 6 Months He Neva Marry U.u Be Lord Of The Rings? (689 Views)

Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me / I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. / He Neva Says He's Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.must Read..he Gav U Ring For 6 Months He Neva Marry U.u Be Lord Of The Rings? by seankafor(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
their was one of my cousin.she is gettin to her 40s. Their is this man that she keeps telling us that gave her engagement ring but the guy in question has never com to her house before.for uptill a year they have been dating now.even the parents dont knw the guy.xo one day i gather morale and asked her jokinly, anty lucy u be lord of the rings? she aske me what i meant but i didnt go futher.my guys wey dey dia grab shaa.xo i want to view ur tots ladies.
Re: .must Read..he Gav U Ring For 6 Months He Neva Marry U.u Be Lord Of The Rings? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
undecided is this^^ necessary?
Re: .must Read..he Gav U Ring For 6 Months He Neva Marry U.u Be Lord Of The Rings? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
Amebo united
Re: .must Read..he Gav U Ring For 6 Months He Neva Marry U.u Be Lord Of The Rings? by vikkyboboski(m): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
is dis even relevant!
Re: .must Read..he Gav U Ring For 6 Months He Neva Marry U.u Be Lord Of The Rings? by Caseless2: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
No! Na lord of 'bangles' she be.
Re: .must Read..he Gav U Ring For 6 Months He Neva Marry U.u Be Lord Of The Rings? by bigtalla(m): 1:29am On Sep 09, 2014
@OP... I hope you have washed your skool uniform and done ur homework
Re: .must Read..he Gav U Ring For 6 Months He Neva Marry U.u Be Lord Of The Rings? by seankafor(m): 5:55am On Sep 09, 2014
bigtalla: @OP... I hope you have washed your skool uniform and done ur homework
no .come wash am for me naa

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways Your Marriage Will Change You / Some Ex Are Like A Shadow... / 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.