Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

He Neva Says He's Sorry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Neva Says He's Sorry (2138 Views)

My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? / Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / .must Read..he Gav U Ring For 6 Months He Neva Marry U.u Be Lord Of The Rings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Neva Says He's Sorry by kpeppy: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2012
Hi all,​​Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ in a relationship wit sm1 nd we have s child 2geda though we r not married cos he has been out of d country for smtym nw. I love him nd I bliv he does love ♍ƺ too.he is back in d country nw nd we r planning to settle down, but d problem is ds guys blivs he is always ryt even when he is wrong nd he hardly tells U̶̲̥̅̊ he is sorry 4 anytn.he insults ♍ƺ @̤̥̣̈̊̇
tyms nd I av neva replied him back for once but just of recent I felt I cldnt take it anymore nd I replied him back wen he insulted ♍ƺ,nw he is threatning to deal wit ♍ƺ,he immediately deleted ♍ƺ frm his bb contact list. I dont evn care ryt nw cos I feel he luks down on ♍ƺ too much,my only fear nw is dat he might decide to take my child away cos she is currently spendn d hols wit him nw.pls what do I do?​​Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ I doing d ryt thing by replyn his insult or ​​Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ I disrespectn him?
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by KateSpade(f): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2012
He is disrespectful. You should never even be friends with someone who disrespects you let alone date them. If a person is unable to recognize when they are wrong, apologize, and even say their sorry just for the sake of ending tension you should not give them your time or your heart. Do whatever you need to do to get your child, that is first priority.
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by Rocktation(f): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2012
You did well. You can't always keep mum else it would seem like you're a fool before too long. If his senses are in order, he will realize that he's been silly and will come around, plus act better henceforth. Your having a child for him is no leverage for you to become his doormat.
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by PrettyCindy(f): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2012
I had exactly same problem with my ex husband. His own was worse as in he said its an abomination for a man to apologise to a woman, he would also worsen the situation by saying he never saw or heard his father apologise to his mother so he would never do it and he never truely did despite all he did to me. I was really hurt.
Anyway why don't you have a talk with him? If he is a nice, caring, loving, responsible, hardworking man with fear of God, don't just give up on him yet ok. Try and have a nice long talk with him first. If he truly loves you, he will see that you are really hurting and amend his ways. Then you will observe thoroughly. It can be very frustrating when your spouse/fiance treats you like this. I have been there, mine was worse and i know that it really hurts. I hope your man realises what he is doing wrong and treat you like the lady and human you are. Goodluck.
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2012
PrettyCindy: I had exactly same problem with my ex husband. His own was worse as in he said its an abomination for a man to apologise to a woman, he would also worsen the situation by saying he never saw or heard his father apologise to his mother so he would never do it and he never truely did despite all he did to me. I was really hurt.
Anyway why don't you have a talk with him? If he is a nice, caring, loving, responsible, hardworking man with fear of God, don't just give up on him yet ok. Try and have a nice long talk with him first. If he truly loves you, he will see that you are really hurting and amend his ways. Then you will observe thoroughly. It can be very frustrating when your spouse/fiance treats you like this. I have been there, mine was worse and i know that it really hurts. I hope your man realises what he is doing wrong and treat you like the lady and human you are. Goodluck.
Sometimes I wonder how women end up with men like this. Is it that there is a dearth of good men in Nigeria and around the world? or do you girls just enjoy such "alpha males" who enjoy disrespecting you? undecided
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by Flashaldrin(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2012
sauer:
Sometimes I wonder how women end up with men like this. Is it that there is a dearth of good men in Nigeria and around the world? or do you girls just enjoy such "alpha males" who enjoy disrespecting you? undecided
if they knew the men were like that they wouldnt have ended up with them, men are bloody chameleons!

1 Like

Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2012
Flashaldrin:
if they knew the men were like that they wouldnt have ended up with them, men are bloody chameleons!
so you say undecided
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by PrettyCindy(f): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Good this came from you, male. The operator is lucky that she is seeing this character and she has the opportunity to work on her man. The outcome is what i can't predict. Lady i will suggest you talk to this lady, she is a marriage/relationship counsellor and a very good one. Her website is auntieagatha..com. She writes for Independent newspaper.
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2012
auntie wat? oh my!
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by Rocktation(f): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
99.9 percent of Delta men are hallmarked for arrogance.
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by 190: 6:18am On Apr 23, 2012
Why should he say sorry

have u forgotten hes the MAN angry
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by Ozegbe(m): 7:33am On Apr 23, 2012
190: Why should he say sorry

have u forgotten hes the MAN angry
your post will always be different..na wa for you
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by kpeppy: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2012
T̶̲̥̅̊
н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇
ɑ̤̥̈̊
и̣̣̣̥
κ̣̝̇
ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇
all,ur contribution has helpd alot. ​​Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ still waiting to ‎​Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ͡ If he'll come around but deep down within ♍ƺ,if he doesn't, I think I'll just let him go.
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by fav1(f): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2012
Ozegbe:
your post will always be different..na wa for you

Where on dis earth did dis 190 came from. jheeze bloody silly human being. huh? undecided
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by 190: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2012
^Your boyfriend is on top of another girl as we speak, keep chasing 190 around NL angry angry
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by fav1(f): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2012
190: ^Your boyfriend is on top of another girl as we speak, keep chasing 190 around NL angry angry

well obviously i dnt CARE. if u wana Bleep him tell me i'l hook u up and stop bein jealous of d oda babe..... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2012
If he decides to leave with the kid, and you feel lonely Halla @ ur Boy wink cheesy
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by 190: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2012
fav1:

well obviously i dnt CARE. if u wana Bleep him tell me i'l hook u up and stop bein jealous of d oda babe..... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

F[i]u[/i]ck him shocked shocked

what happened to fu[i]c[/i]king u rather

I aint Gay - im straight cool
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by fav1(f): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2012
190:

F[i]u[/i]ck him shocked shocked

what happened to fu[i]c[/i]king u rather

I aint Gay - im straight cool

u just a dumbass. Eish ode oshi
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by 190: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2012
^are u wearing pant tongue
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by fav1(f): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2012
190: ^are u wearing pant tongue

undecided undecided undecided
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by Chimezie198(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2012
Why shuld d guy say sorry? Eh? Mtchewwww
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by 190: 1:34am On Apr 25, 2012
fav1:

undecided undecided undecided

kiss me angry
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by Konnektions146(m): 4:53am On Apr 25, 2012
Flashaldrin:
Flash,
its pathetic dis kinda unguided and untrue statement is comin from u. do men realy pretend NO
de truth is that for reasons best known to lladies, dey dont realise what dey re goin into until its becomin too much.
ther are always carried away but materialism,desperation, pressure etc
men are egocentric and always wanna be de Boss in a relatioship and de last timee i checked, dat doesnt give room for pretence.

@op,
de truth is dat if yu dont stand up against yur man, he wont change, u dd well and de next step is tryin to havr a healthy conversation with him as regards dat, yu have to make him undastand yu re human just like him and not a 2nd class,
ask him how he feels wen u apologise to him and how good,peaceful and wonderful yur both would be if both of yu can admit fault and apologise nicely if need be,

dont take de child yet, try resolve dis and dere wont be need for that yet

good luck
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by Claracuzio: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2012
A real woman dosnt need an apology from a man because she knows real men a proud.
Real men just have to be proud, we can't help it.
But unfourtunately stupid women who chase after gender equality always want to keep their men in check.
I wonder why a woman cannot just sit down and be contempt with the love her man has to offer?
Food for thought for all you silly women out there:
Nobel/loyal women = Happy home
Independent/career/classy et c woman = divided home.
Don't u get it?
Once a womana is no longer domestic, she is offside
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by fav1(f): 10:03am On Apr 25, 2012
190:

kiss me angry

eeeeewwwww. lipsrsealed
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by Omolola1(f): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2012
kpeppy: Hi all,​​Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ in a relationship wit sm1 nd we have s child 2geda though we r not married cos he has been out of d country for smtym nw. I love him nd I bliv he does love ♍ƺ too.he is back in d country nw nd we r planning to settle down, but d problem is ds guys blivs he is always ryt even when he is wrong nd he hardly tells U̶̲̥̅̊ he is sorry 4 anytn.he insults ♍ƺ @̤̥̣̈̊̇
tyms nd I av neva replied him back for once but just of recent I felt I cldnt take it anymore nd I replied him back wen he insulted ♍ƺ,nw he is threatning to deal wit ♍ƺ,he immediately deleted ♍ƺ frm his bb contact list. I dont evn care ryt nw cos I feel he luks down on ♍ƺ too much,my only fear nw is dat he might decide to take my child away cos she is currently spendn d hols wit him nw.pls what do I do?​​Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ I doing d ryt thing by replyn his insult or ​​Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ I disrespectn him?

This guy would one day wake up and beat you black, blue and red if you dare challenge him to his face on him not saying he is sorry whenever he is at fault. My honest opinion, forget about the dude
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2012
Is that the defination of a hard man
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by tellwisdom: 11:06am On Apr 25, 2012
sauer: auntie wat? oh my!
grin
sauer: auntie wat? oh my!
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by tellwisdom: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2012
Why should he say sorry " he has pressed ur brreastt and yanshd u". So no sori. Ok?
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2012
tellwisdom: Why should he say sorry " he has pressed ur brreastt and yanshd u". So no sori. Ok?
tellwizzy, my man! Where you disappear go? grin
Re: He Neva Says He's Sorry by tellwisdom: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2012
boss, im in india doing juju. Naija gurls must die. angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Thinks Am A Player / Ladies And Their Strange Questions / Ladies, Learn To Appreciate Your Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.