Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

T - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / T (1036 Views)

How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / At Least One Resson Why We Should Think About Getting Married Early / My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2014
T
Re: T by benjichuks(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2014
No go enter one chance ooo
Re: T by nwaobitex: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2014
benjichuks: .
Re: T by gede7744(f): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2014
what is ur motive for wanting to hook d white Lady? is it because of her money or d opportunity to travel abroad? l know u don't love her judging by d tone of ur write up

1 Like

Re: T by Melahou(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2014
if you are a tru bizman then you
should no everytin is about taking risk...
GO THERE

1 Like

Re: T by mkoabiola: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2014
Nja guys no de carry last.
Go jason go jason go jason

1 Like

Re: T by hajibadeh(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2014
add me on whatsapp:08133069173. I will give u beta advice
Re: T by teewai3(m): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2014
hmmmmmmmm
Re: T by jonsin(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2014
Jason27: My name is Jason, currently I live in Lagos, I run a small shop, live in one room apartment, my close friend get married to white girl last week, so this my friend white girl want to hook me up with one white girl and this means that I will leave my small business travel to USA, but am scared, if things don't work out over there, that means I have to restart my life again because I have lost my business. Can someone help me with solid advice, am confused.

y don'tyou get to know yourself first, through chats and phone calls and see if you guys with hit it off, b4 leaving every thing here in Nigeria and flying to obodo oyibo
Re: T by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
Um, if its genuine offer,. Then i'd advise you take it. Life is about taking chances.. A life time isn't forever!! So take the first chance; don't wait for the second one.. Because sometimes, there aren't second chances!! Remember if you don't build your dreams, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.. Be wise!! Goodluck •
Re: T by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
Pls safe journey
Dont come here and ask God why me if she finally throws u out of her house
Re: T by jonsin(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
folly65:
Pls safe journey

way too risky if you ask me
Re: T by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
jonsin:

way too risky if you ask me
Ehen?
Is life not all about taking risks?
Re: T by jonsin(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
folly65:
Ehen?
Is life not all about taking risks?

calculated risk, not one that'll turn him to a homeless dude
Re: T by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
Guy if she connects you ...better be serious and love the girl with all your heart.
This picture you are seeing is my elder brother...he hooked up with this girl online and later she came for missionary work, went back and was madly inlove with my brother, he sends him anything and sent him flight cash of over 350k unfortunately they denied him Visa 2times, he sent the money back to her......this made this girl so crazy inlove that he had to fligh back to Nigeria to marry him, their wedding was lastweek and all our family members home and abroad came.....this motivated her and built her trust on my bros....na my bros. they are doing their honeymoon and right now am with them....gisting.....she even want to hook me up with her friend who is religous and a single mother....but omo am 25 and my parents go skin me because they are KSM
Re: T by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Guy if she connects you ...better be serious and love the girl with all your heart.
This picture you are seeing is my elder brother...he hooked up with this girl online and later she came for missionary work, went back and was madly inlove with my brother, he sends him anything and sent him flight cash of over 350k unfortunately they denied him Visa 2times, he sent the money back to her......this made this girl so crazy inlove that she had to fligh back to Nigeria to marry him, their wedding was lastweek and all our family members home and abroad came.....this motivated her and built her trust on my bros....na my bros. they are doing their honeymoon and right now am with them....gisting.....she even want to hook me up with her friend who is religous and a single mother....but omo am 25 and my parents go skin me because they are KSM

1 Like

Re: T by Metrofox(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
The grass is not always greener on the other side man.. Water your own lawn
Re: T by chimerase2: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jackson dat is ma future wife u re talking abt undecided
Re: T by jonsin(m): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR: Guy if she connects you ...better be serious and love the girl with all your heart.
This picture you are seeing is my elder brother...he hooked up with this girl online and later she came for missionary work, went back and was madly inlove with my brother, he sends him anything and sent him flight cash of over 350k unfortunately they denied him Visa 2times, he sent the money back to her......this made this girl so crazy inlove that she had to fligh back to Nigeria to marry him, their wedding was lastweek and all our family members home and abroad came.....this motivated her and built her trust on my bros....na my bros. they are doing their honeymoon and right now am with them....gisting.....she even want to hook me up with her friend who is religous and a single mother....but omo am 25 and my parents go skin me because they are KSM

nice story, but you know he's might not end up like your brother. . . anyways, your bro returned the money, no wonder the oyibo went cray for him lol. when is your own wedding?
Re: T by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
jonsin:

nice story, but you know he's might not end up like your brother. . . anyways, your bro returned the money, no wonder the oyibo went cray for him lol. when is your own wedding?
dude na 2 years from now
Re: T by jonsin(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR: dude na 2 years from now

good luck, send my iv sha
Re: T by MisterLongman(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
gede7744: what is ur motive for wanting to hook d white Lady? is it because of her money or d opportunity to travel abroad? l know u don't love her judging by d tone of ur write up
Oga calm down now..... The guy no talk say na Oyinbo sugar mummy he dey find go abroad..... @Op If you can handle the risk, then go for it.
Re: T by MisterLongman(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
hajibadeh: add me on whatsapp:08133069173. I will give u beta advice
Sharp guy.... Make the guy help you hook another white girl when he gets there abii gringrin
Re: T by MisterLongman(m): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
folly65:
Pls safe journey
Pessimist
Re: T by mkoabiola: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
U nva even knw may b d white girl go love u,u dey talk abt marriage
Na so love de fly 4 air
Re: T by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2014
gede7744: what is ur motive for wanting to hook d white Lady? is it because of her money or d opportunity to travel abroad? l know u don't love her judging by d tone of ur write up
i dnt have any dream of going over there, only that this offer just come up, am just scared of losing my business.
Re: T by gede7744(f): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2014
Jason27: i dnt have any dream of going over there, only that this offer just come up, am just scared of losing my business.

well make sure u seek enough counsel and apply d wisdom therein
Re: T by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
banega: Um, if its genuine offer,. Then i'd advise you take it. Life is about taking chances.. A life time isn't forever!! So take the first chance; don't wait for the second one.. Because sometimes, there aren't second chances!! Remember if you don't build your dreams, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.. Be wise!! Goodluck •
Thanks

1 Like

Re: T by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
Melahou: if you are a tru bizman then you
should no everytin is about taking risk...
GO THERE
my brother u know this is the biggest risk, leaving everything u work for like 3-4years, now going over to another man's land to start again, and some people said USA is not like before, am confuse.
Re: T by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Am still very confused, pls can someone enlighten me on hw things look like over there.
Re: T by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Please help she is going back next week but I never knew what to do.
Re: T by Melahou(m): 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jason27: my brother u know this is the biggest risk, leaving everything u work for like 3-4years, now going over to another man's land to start again, and some people said USA is not like before, am confuse.

the risk is worth it

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? / How To Tell If A Girl Is Using You / My Friend Impregnate My Friend Against Her Will So That He Can Marry Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.