Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! (50886 Views)

6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. / Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You / I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by 3kay945(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
I wasnt interested in this case before. My question is who approach the court first?
If there was true love between them before then why causing this embarrassments? Jesus wouldn't have taken this path
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by nep2ra(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
There is no lesson to learn here.

You need to learn to mind your business and shut the feck up!

Busybody.

angry
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: even Rev fathers and sisters?

EVEN YOU AND YOUR FEMALE FRIENDS
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by iceberylin(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
How e carry concern you na
ojotask: This is getting boring bros . . .
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Vikky014(f): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
donnypool:

EVEN YOU AND YOUR FEMALE FRIENDS
HAHAHAHAHA(DTS NONE OF MY BIZ)
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by tymund: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mr moderator

Just a friendly advise be very careful to comment or write about any man of God, when the negative effect stars telling on you nobody will be there to sympathize with you, every thing will be against you

One of the signs you will notice is loads of troubles coming after you. But if you reject this advise watch out and start counting from today.....it doesn't matter if you believe it or not
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jennydoris: 1. Never Deprive your spouse with attention, Love and
affection. These Three ingredients are necessary in every
relationship.

2. Never Leave Your Role As A Wife To Housemaids Or
Personal Staffs Even If Your Husband is a King Or a
Pastor.

3. Never Encourage Long Distance Relationship In Your
Marriage. Work Hard To Make It As Short As You Can If
You Have To. Never Neglect Your Spouse Thinking that
Money Can Keep Her Warm At Night And Play Fatherly
Role To Your Kids.

4. Celebrate Every Occasion With Your Family~ Christmas,
Sallah, Anniversaries, Birthdays etc. And Don't Forget To
Celebrate Your Spouse In Every Given Opportunity You
Have.

5. No Matter How Holy Ghost Filled And Tongue Talking
Christian You Are, Listen and Apologize When You Are
Wrong And Make Amends Before Your Marriage Breaks.
Make Changes On Time, When You See It Is Not Working.

6. Court Is Not A Solution To Family Problems, The
Solution Lies In The Spouse. If Only The Spouse Can
Reduce Their Pride And Ego And Accept Their Wrongs and
Make Amends On The Areas That Are Not Working, They
Will Live Happily Ever.

7. Never Forget To Recognise Your Wife As The Most
Important Being In Your Life After God, And Never Forget That Your Husband Is The Most Important Being In Your Life. That's Why
Michelle Obama Is Always Beside President Barrack Obama.

A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE REQUIRES- GOOD RELATIONSHIP, TOLERANCE, UNDERSTANDING, GOOD COMMUNICATION, ACCOMODATION AND ABOVE ALL THAT WHICH SURPASSES ALL THINGS-LOVE! SAVE YOURSELF THE SHAME AND SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE BECAUSE THE EARLIER THE BETTER.

As usual is the husband fault, and its a female that post all this. what do u expect..mscheew
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by EugeneGee4(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
relationship.

Pastor.

Role To Your Kids.

ok ooo we done hear

Have.

Will Live Happily Ever.

Important Being In Your Life After God, And Never Forget That Your Husband Is The Most Important Being In Your Life. That's Why

A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE REQUIRES- GOOD RELATIONSHIP, TOLERANCE, UNDERSTANDING, GOOD COMMUNICATION, ACCOMODATION AND ABOVE ALL THAT WHICH SURPASSES ALL THINGS-LOVE! SAVE YOURSELF THE SHAME AND SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE BECAUSE THE EARLIER THE BETTER.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Blofeld(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
shocked

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
If you cant manage something as small as a family, na church u wan manage?
Oh! I forgot!
Its all about the money they say.
Money don't trip Anita then.

3 Likes

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Jesuspistol(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
relationship.

Pastor.

Role To Your Kids.

Have.

Will Live Happily Ever.

U re on point

The family comes 1st before ministry. But couples should knw that they need to fear/respect God more than they love their spouse. A man/woman who fears God would treat his/her spouse right.

Many singles would rather pray God give me a spouse dat would love me instead of a spouse that loves/fears God.

One reason I think God doesn't pay attention to most breaking marriages is dat the right spouse wants his/her straying husband/wife to come back to him/her and not to God. So God wonders who really owns the heart of the lost spouse 1st...is it ME(God) or you?

I would rather pray...God win back ur daughter's/son's heart to urself. If he/she's won back by God, he/she will be committed to me.

As in we shouldn't be possessive of our spouse more than God. Bible explains that we would only have our lives when we loose them not when we're so possessive of them.

Dats d lesson I learnt.

2 Likes

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Toks2008(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
You can be together and grow old together if both of you are willing to work it out.

Every relationship has a cycle… In the beginning; you fall in love with your partner. You anticipate their calls, want their touch, and like their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love wasn’t hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn’t have to DO anything. That’s why it’s called “falling” in love.

People in love sometimes say, “I was swept of my feet.” Picture the expression. It implies that you were just standing there, doing nothing, and then something happened TO YOU.

Falling in love is a passive and spontaneous experience. But after a few months or years of being together, the euphoria of love fades. It’s a natural cycle of EVERY relationship.

Slowly but surely, phone calls become a bother (if they call at all), touch is not always welcome (when it happens) and your spouse’s idiosyncrasies, instead of being cute, drive you nuts. The symptoms of this stage vary with every relationship, you will notice a dramatic difference between the initial stage when you were in love and a much duller or even angry subsequent stage.

At this point, you and/or your partner might start asking, “Am I with the right person?” And as you reflect on the euphoria of the love you once had, you may begin to desire that experience with someone else. This is when relationships breakdown.

People blame their partners for their unhappiness and look outside for fulfillment just to start that same circle all again and later realize the former partner was way better than the present one and then some people opt out once more to start that same circle all over with another new person and at this point the world starts looking at you as a clueless no good person who can never be happy with anyone.

The key to succeeding in a relationship is not finding the right person, it’s learning to love the person you found.

Did you read that last paragraph?please get this once more;

The key to succeeding in a relationship is not finding the right person, it’s learning to love the person you found.

Loving someone is not by accident,its not a feeling,its a conscious decision by the people involved to be together and weather the storms together and not looking for an easy way out. The storms of lack,incompatibility childlessness, family scuffle,infidelity,bitterness,and many more.

Until both of you are willing to make it work,only then will GOD come in to make it happen. Because two people can never work together except they agree.

Hope this helps.

https://www.facebook.com/kadiri.o.olatokunbo/posts/765811303455982:6

2 Likes

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by blasterman(m): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
Bobby4090: One very important fact you forgot is never bring strange women into your matrimonial home to live.
One of the points in Anita's petition which is a know fact is that different unclot single girls who call themselves "church workers" live in the white house with pastor chris for reasons best known to him. They also travel with him everywhere. The man is so comfortable with that arrangement inspite of the fact that Anita said she has severally told him to vacate the girls. To me its an abomination. It is one of the major roots of the divorce case.

Christ embassy that is full of girls and women with problems. If u give the men a chance they can or will all become his wives. All of them are so obsessed by him both men and women. Pastor Chris this pastor Chris that u will think he is Jesus
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by free2ryhme: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lawprince:

Underage according to the standard set by who?
I'm sure you know the Quran is far ancient than the modern laws you're using as standards to judge it.
When you say under age... you need to let me know according to which of the legal systems.
Or do you mean underage in the sense of when the mother of Jesus got pregnant?? undecided

Marrying minors below the morally acceptable age. Kids too young to engage legally in a particular activity, ... having sex. Because it was practiced under an ancient law or legal system does not justify it morally. And where do mary come into the picture
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
Frankmishael: fool

Go hump your bible, "Agba Were Mesin" grin
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by vega84(m): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
There is no excuse fr this divorce saga,for Christ sake they are both pastors they should work tins out no matter what or do they mean tell us that the preach to encourage divorce? Do they mean to tell us that if a member comes to them wit this manner of martial problem they will advice DIVORCE? #vegadontalk#
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by GRAND30(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Although there are no super situation-specific rules to an impeccable marital union, but OP gets it right as usual. Where was Adam when the serpent cornered Eve in the Garden of Eden? This incident shows that physical separation or distance could open the door for a quick breakdown. Learn wisdom from Ecclesiastes 4:9, "Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour." However, Ecclesiastes 4:11 makes an even stronger point, "Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?" Living in a distant land apart from your spouse leaves you in the tortuous hands of incontinence.
And a well-placed man who decides that his PA(s) must be female has simply lit fire in his private stronghold. Shalom people!
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Toks2008(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Haaa! Just discovered that Anita is a piscean lady.

She is not materialistic and very very sacrificing.

She will do her best to salvage her family and she tends to be taken for granted but her problem is that she lacks good communication and usually go with the flow until she feels she cant take it no more then her unrealistic and unreasonable side takes over.

She rarely cheats on her man and a good option for a lasting union. If she feels she is not treated fairly,she takes a walk.

Trust me,she is a gentle lady that hates dcuffles but if she feels a strong love for her hubby and her hubby truly shows her he still wants her,she will find it hard to leave because piscean ladies love to feel wanted and needed.

Trust me,she gives no damn about all the wealth,she is an emotional person and she does not like been taken for granted.

I understand her perfectly because i was also married to a piscean lady..

These are ladies born between February 20 and March 20,

2 Likes

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Jesuspistol(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Pls I'll advice men that no matter how pastoral or gentle-looking or SU- looking you are, make sure u are a LION on bed. Give ur wife a mind-blowing sex. Stop being SU in the bed pls.

The bible did not say frequent mind-blowing sex is a sin.

2 Likes

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Toks2008: Haaa! Just discovered that Anita is a piscean lady.

She will do her best to salvage her family and she tends to be taken for granted but her problem is that she lacks good communication and usually go with the flow until she feels she cant take it no more then her unrealistic and unreasonable side takes over.

Trust me,she is a gentle lady that hates dcuffles but if she feels a strong love for her hubby and her hubby truly shows her he still wants her,she will find it hard to leave because piscean ladies love to feel wanted and needed.

Trust me,she gives no damn about all the wealth,she is an emotional person and she does not like been taken for granted.

Yeah but does she have a Piscean Lawyer or does she have Gloria Allred aka The Beoytch In Heat as a lawyer?

No offense but the amount of divorce winnings here is in a different league than yours.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by henry78okez(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
Swithrt, honestly, U said it all. There is absolutely nothing to add or subtract. God bless U richly 4 these pieces of write-up

2 Likes

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Toks2008(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
Toks2008: Haaa! Just discovered that Anita is a piscean lady.

She rarely cheats on her man and a good option for a lasting union. If she feels she is not treated fairly,she takes a walk.

These are ladies born between February 20 and March 20,

Now i know why Pator chris said we should pray for her because if you have ever experienced the mysterous nature of these ladies you will bow.

They are the best type of ladies you will ever wished for but when they start their madness you will just start wondering.

THEY CAN BE TERRIBLY UNREASONABLE So OP abeg,in this case the biggest lesson is that any aggrieved party must communicate sternly.

Trust me,if Anita has called Pastor chris on a very serious soul to soul dscussion,there will not be any need for this drama she is putting up. They have a way of giving you no real clue they are hurting until they decide to swim away just to stall their life somewhere. This is the unbias truth.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by bosun11(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
relationship.

Pastor.

Role To Your Kids.

Have.

Will Live Happily Ever.

VERY INSPIRING TOPIC...GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOOD..AMEN smiley

3 Likes

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by gateway100: 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
Why do people like using panadol for another man's headache. Pls free pastor Chris
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by princebergz(m): 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lilimax: Nice write up but would have been good if Pastor Chris and
Anita saga is left out of the story embarassed

You gave salient tips about successful marriage...

any derogatory remarks here?? pastors are humans not deities. btw learn what you can Nd be balanced in your thinking

1 Like

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by dnawah(m): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
Op u got it wrong to me.every christian must be tempted.CHRIST himself was tempted.a woman shall not live by banana alone,not a man by kpomo(by finger or soap) but by him,who has come and gone and is to come again.(soon.this will save a lot of soul from going to hell,with this it doesn't matter people and they half naked babes.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
Awwww I've written dem down wen I get married I pledge to always live by these rules God helping me. Amen!
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by sarutobie(m): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
op missed one final key to holding your marriage and weathering the storm that comes with it....FORGIVENESS...any true Christian who says this prayer "and forgive us our trespass as we forgive those who trespass against us" should practice it in spirit and in truth..that is the love christ talked about..remember when a disciple asked christ "how many times should I forgive my brother, seven times?" and the Lord answered "seventy times seven".....even christ forgave those who nailed him on the cross with his dying breath...preachers practice what you preach!
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by mediachirps(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
Parkac: Insightful. But the environment in Nigeria makes some of the points impossible.
It's all about putting food on the table.
you've spoken the heart of a common man on the street. In a typical Nigerian society, welfare comes first.....'An empty pocket man deserve no erect....
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by berrystunn(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lean not to marry a white or half white...
There thinking is different.
Story You think say if NA full 9ja woman she go divorce?
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Suresh08: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
How the hell did this trash get to front page ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit / Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced / Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.