Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! (51039 Views)

6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. / Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You / I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
Op, uv droppd it like its hot. But some miopic minds will never understand, until their own time reach. SUstaining of. Happy marriages, its not all abt money, fame and status. All these 3 words can get one married but will the marriage last? Based on only these 3 things? Nah, it won't.. These words are enough 4 d wise.

1 Like

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Suresh08: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
berrystunn: Lean not to marry a white or half white...
There thinking is different.
Story You think say if NA full 9ja woman she go divorce?
pastor anita is a 9ja woman.. A graduate of the prestigious ambrose alli university
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
That's one thing some men get wrong. Nija women also take a walk, if the man is unreasonable and deaf to her pleas and complains. @ least am a living example, in my past relationship. If u like become billgates or aliko, if u don't appreciate and respect as a wife, wit series of complains and series adultery acts out there.. Am out, for my peace of mind. Thank God am with someone better. Money is secondary. Yea it brings comfort, but it doesn't bring in love. I can never be in a mechancial marriage or slave and oga marriage? For what?.. He who has hears, let him hear.

2 Likes

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by hardbody: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Frankmishael: may u die of hunger for quoting my pastor @op

On behalf of the OP i i say may you die of starvation and Ebola coupled with AIDS and Leprosy.

Is your pastor not human? why should he not be quoted? why did he engage in adultery and later you people will say touch not my appointed. Tomorrow you start saying BH has been brainwashed, you forget that Christians have also been brainwashed to think in a particular manner. In case you are doubting it, I am a Christian too.

1 Like

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by touchmeder: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
Op I hd 2log in 2like ur comment.

1 Like

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by hardbody: 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
tymund: Mr moderator

Just a friendly advise be very careful to comment or write about any man of God, when the negative effect stars telling on you nobody will be there to sympathize with you, every thing will be against you

One of the signs you will notice is loads of troubles coming after you. But if you reject this advise watch out and start counting from today.....it doesn't matter if you believe it or not

Shut up and go take your evening medications.

1 Like

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by hardbody: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jennydoris:

Yes! Am Not Married. And as for guys dumping me, it's better to get dumped and learn from your mistakes than to get married and get divorced for that same mistakes. A guy dumping a girl or girl dumping a guy is no longer a new thing in our society but a man or woman divorcing each other for one silly mistake. In case you don't know 'A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP IS BETTER THAN A BROKEN MARRIAGE'. Please grow up because the likes of you will get divorced 2days after your wedding. Like I said grow up and be somebody because from your comment you sounded like a nobody.

Sister tell him ooo. Na their type be any how wey the thing be, instead make i leave the relationship, i go die put. the argument and reasoning is always the same on both sides, good wives/husbands are scarce. Arrant nansense

1 Like

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Missmossy(f): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
I do believe the reason for their split goes beyond what we may think it is.

1 Like

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jennydoris: 1. Never Deprive your spouse with attention, Love and
affection. These Three ingredients are necessary in every
relationship.

2. Never Leave Your Role As A Wife To Housemaids Or
Personal Staffs Even If Your Husband is a King Or a
Pastor.

3. Never Encourage Long Distance Relationship In Your
Marriage. Work Hard To Make It As Short As You Can If
You Have To. Never Neglect Your Spouse Thinking that
Money Can Keep Her Warm At Night And Play Fatherly
Role To Your Kids.

4. Celebrate Every Occasion With Your Family~ Christmas,
Sallah, Anniversaries, Birthdays etc. And Don't Forget To
Celebrate Your Spouse In Every Given Opportunity You
Have.

5. No Matter How Holy Ghost Filled And Tongue Talking
Christian You Are, Listen and Apologize When You Are
Wrong And Make Amends Before Your Marriage Breaks.
Make Changes On Time, When You See It Is Not Working.

6. Court Is Not A Solution To Family Problems, The
Solution Lies In The Spouse. If Only The Spouse Can
Reduce Their Pride And Ego And Accept Their Wrongs and
Make Amends On The Areas That Are Not Working, They
Will Live Happily Ever.

7. Never Forget To Recognise Your Wife As The Most
Important Being In Your Life After God, And Never Forget That Your Husband Is The Most Important Being In Your Life. That's Why
Michelle Obama Is Always Beside President Barrack Obama.

A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE REQUIRES- GOOD RELATIONSHIP, TOLERANCE, UNDERSTANDING, GOOD COMMUNICATION, ACCOMODATION AND ABOVE ALL THAT WHICH SURPASSES ALL THINGS-LOVE! SAVE YOURSELF THE SHAME AND SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE BECAUSE THE EARLIER THE BETTER.
Marriage is overrated. Do without it!
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by allsamz(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Intresting...
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Onyiido: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
BRAV0O: God knows I forbid distance relationship like a bad habit , can't just imagine how some couple live in such self denial without any feeling of despair.

I tell u!!
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by AdeniyiA(m): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
if you complain that your husband does not visit you and you too failed to visit,whose fault is it? your flocks?
your husband can not send you away if you come visiting, you left that undone but visited a court/lawyer for divorce? unbelievable!
who should we look up to in this world?
disappointment everywhere ...
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Bagwellz(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
mdee1: 2nd to comment yesss!!!
Try harder and you might be the first one day! Haters say whatever
keep quietundecided
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by santuse: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jennydoris: 1. Never Deprive your spouse with attention, Love and
affection. These Three ingredients are necessary in every
relationship.

2. Never Leave Your Role As A Wife To Housemaids Or
Personal Staffs Even If Your Husband is a King Or a
Pastor.

3. Never Encourage Long Distance Relationship In Your
Marriage. Work Hard To Make It As Short As You Can If
You Have To. Never Neglect Your Spouse Thinking that
Money Can Keep Her Warm At Night And Play Fatherly
Role To Your Kids.

4. Celebrate Every Occasion With Your Family~ Christmas,
Sallah, Anniversaries, Birthdays etc. And Don't Forget To
Celebrate Your Spouse In Every Given Opportunity You
Have.

5. No Matter How Holy Ghost Filled And Tongue Talking
Christian You Are, Listen and Apologize When You Are
Wrong And Make Amends Before Your Marriage Breaks.
Make Changes On Time, When You See It Is Not Working.

6. Court Is Not A Solution To Family Problems, The
Solution Lies In The Spouse. If Only The Spouse Can
Reduce Their Pride And Ego And Accept Their Wrongs and
Make Amends On The Areas That Are Not Working, They
Will Live Happily Ever.

7. Never Forget To Recognise Your Wife As The Most
Important Being In Your Life After God, And Never Forget That Your Husband Is The Most Important Being In Your Life. That's Why
Michelle Obama Is Always Beside President Barrack Obama.

A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE REQUIRES- GOOD RELATIONSHIP, TOLERANCE, UNDERSTANDING, GOOD COMMUNICATION, ACCOMODATION AND ABOVE ALL THAT WHICH SURPASSES ALL THINGS-LOVE! SAVE YOURSELF THE SHAME AND SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE BECAUSE THE EARLIER THE BETTER.

Noted
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Abbey2sam(m): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
greenhulk:

Sigh... how many errors do u have to make in a 2 line sentence? Don't take it too personal though.

Thanks anyway.....They look very minor but are very important .....

no hard feelings
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Onyiibazz: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG: Nothing learned.

Neither of them are iconic specimens to emulate.

You too sabi book eh, infact a bottle of harp 4 you!
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by GentleGina(f): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
Love is everything in a relationship
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
Onyiibazz:

You too sabi book eh, infact a bottle of harp 4 you!

Mi oga, na God do am Sir grin

I'm averse to Harp and have a strong penchant for Star grin
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by sayso: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
@op,never neglet your wife!!!, what happen to never neglet your husband? Taken side already. Fyi the most important person in your life is your mother not wife .Moses left his wife to follow God, just in case you need to learn.

1 Like

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Onyiibazz: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

Mi oga, na God do am Sir grin

I'm averse to Harp and have a strong penchant for Star grin

Then a bottle of Star for u plus a plate of pepper soup
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
1 Tim.3:1-7 clearly stipulates that it is not in the scriptural mould of a Pastor to live apart from his wife and children for 16 years running! This, really, is the issue!! This is what he needs to address!! His wife is just reacting to neglect and apparent abandonment by her husband - fix that and he is largely"home and dry"!!! Women are created to be reactive - they are reactors. A woman reacts to the acts of her husband!!! Indeed true that many in that day will be shut out of heaven by God notwithstanding their pleas that they did mighty works in the name of Jesus!! (Lk.13:24-30.). He is advised to let someone else run the church for now while he embarks on a spiritual retreat to try and salvage what remains of his marriage and family than harassing the press who are paid to keep making sellable news out of the situation! The Bible is clear -" HUSBAND of one wife..." (1 Tim.3:1-7.) - this suggests that the home comes before ministry - very basic - elementary!!!!
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by jezsie: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
good
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Bobby4090: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
AdeniyiA: if you complain that your husband does not visit you and you too failed to visit,whose fault is it? your flocks?
your husband can not send you away if you come visiting, you left that undone but visited a court/lawyer for divorce? unbelievable!
who should we look up to in this world?
disappointment everywhere ...

Did you read her court petition well? If you did you would have seen where she said several times she tried to point out issues to him but he was unyielding and accused her of being carnal. Did you also hear her say he even embarrasses her in front of those single girls that live with him. My problem with Anita is that she endured unnecessarily too much. Left for me I would have gone to the police long ago to get those shameless home breaker girls arrested and moved away from the ikeja house with Chris has indirectly turned to a brothel.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
Onyiibazz:

Then a bottle of Star for u plus a plate of pepper soup

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by jeje123(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
In addition, always ave a listening hear during conversat8 wit ur spouse. As far as i'm concerned i dont repeat myself and my spouse know me for dat. God bless our unions.

1 Like

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
marriages started having comma when women started seeing men as their equals.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Infoay: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
okay
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by jideomowunmi(f): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
greenhulk:

Sigh... how many errors do u have to make in a 2 line sentence? Don't take it too personal though.

Bro...haba, u for call am for one side correct am nah...d guy don offend u before ni..?in btw, nice one wink wink..dats my trademark... grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by lumeneng22: 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
This man should take over from the general overseer of christ emberssy, i did not say you should take over his wife o.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Delta1stborn: 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
My daddy and mum must hear this oooooo
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by funshint(m): 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
Just 2 lessons learnt:

Ladies; don't place your pastor above your husband 'cos they are as imperfect as anybody out there.

Men; if U̶̲̥̅̊ know marriage doesn't fit into your journey of life, U̶̲̥̅̊ better walk alone than to make your woman stay alone.

1 Like

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 10, 2014
it is well, even in the well...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms / Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) / UPDATE: Snake In My Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.