Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User (19487 Views)

Lamentations Of A Glasses/contact Lens User / Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? / My First Experience With Cannabis(just 2days Ago) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by fyneboi79(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Halleluyah!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by henroe2k2(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
Tval: But smokers are liable to die young, they are just looking for different means which they will use to decrease world population.
not ganja!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by seankay(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
*tears of joy* I can't wait for that day to come.....I smoke weed and sk,no cigerette and am a non violent user

A big shout out to my fellow KUSHers!!

13 Likes

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by Elnino4ladies: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
A friend wit weed is a friend indeed!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by lanre316: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
lanre316: In Sean Paul voice:

"We be burning
Not concerning
What nobody wanna say
Some got gold and all them diamonds
All we got is Mary Jay
Legalize it
It's time to recognize it"

Repeated on purpose for empasis.

1 Like

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by fyneboi79(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
beejaay:

people have been so brainwashed to think that psychoactive plants like weed are harmful to the body with total ceaselessness on the very important role this plant in boosting our immune system.

i will keep educating people around me the importance of this plant moderately...

whether they like it or not this ban will be lifted and the eyes of the general public will clear to see what their government have been making them lose health-wise
exactly!! Cos those who have enforced d ban actually consume it.
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ope ooooooooooooooo

Thank God oooooooooo

Ogbese Forest yaaaaaaaa

Ogbese Forest Here I Come

Weed Farming Dey Profitable Die

It's Time To Farm.

2 Likes

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by alcuin(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
Actually, weed makes me calm, collected and meditative....

Good for the mind.

4 Likes

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by joudini(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
musKeeto: Oga Seun, pls when they do make this legal, can we get our thread back?

https://www.nairaland.com/1459373/thread-weed-smokers

I always had the hunch. It can't be hidden brother. How is mars?
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by killuminati(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Thank God o.... We can't wait.. God punish NDLEA!

3 Likes

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
joudini:

I always had the hunch. It can't be hidden brother. How is mars?
Mars is fine bro.. grin grin grin
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by akpanikpe(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hmm
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by iamord(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
*scrolls down thread and puffs kalacuta flavored jumbo* ARARARARA!!!

1 Like

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by iamord(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
killuminati: Thank God o.... We can't wait.. God punish NDLEA!

Now I can blow a big smoke to. Their face @ the border. Lol.. But they that burst they take some of it and sell too.. Nothing dey waste #recycle
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by mcwizard(m): 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Okay!
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by iamord(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
Weed will be the new black oil.. You can't imagine the things weed can do.. It can even serve as revenue generation for a country.. Reduce tree felling cos it can be used to make paper and abestors.. Its features for the skin and hair.. To its known cancer cure.. The list is almost endless.. Its one of the best herbs on earth.. The elites.. The owners of the major pharmacy companies know the truth but the know that they need to make a profit, control the world.. So in other for their drugs to sell they have to bad mouth it.. African leaders own na to just follow breeze

2 Likes

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by guttentag(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
Yes we can do it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by omoadeleye(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
shey people still dey smoke
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by gatiano(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
whiteman acct don dey run low, the acct don dey bleep red, no more money to finance the blowing up of things.
i am going to put light on what all nigerians don't know. EVERY BLAST THAT SOUND, BLOWING UP THINGS, KILLING AND MAIMING PEOPLE, FROM THE SMALLEST TO THE BIGGEST, IS/HAS ALWAYS BEEN FINANCE BY DRUG MONEY, EVERY ONE OF THEM. That is why i kept my stand that not el-rufai or the ex army chief or shrieff might not atall be involved in the sponsorhip, rather as by just mere houseboys that really don't know what they did.

or another is to distabilize the growing middle classes. if you notices, nigerians don't do cocaine or heroin, or amphitamines, those are expensives and destroys life totally in a WHILE. but the derivatives of cocaine or heroin into cracks and crocodily is bad, and ruin life instantly. what we see in nigeria is weed, grass, jungle weed, jungle grass or gashish which is simply just crazy/too much of them takes one away from reality, and too little of it is not advisable. beware of the accused trick!
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
There are lots of health use to this plant... I was able to bank over [ removed grin] just capitalizing on the emerging market of US. It was while doing research that I found the huge benefits of this plant. We very backward here in Nigeria and Africa at large while people are dying from chronic disease and excruciating pains...
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by Antell95(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
angry
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by joseph1832(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
We gat, Purple Haze, L.A Kush, Skywalker Blue, Skunk. Legalize it and I'll advertise it-Peter Tosh. I welcome this development with open arms, can't wait for it to hit Nigeria and hear these hypocritical christians condemn it with every muscle fiber in their body.

3 Likes

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by kunlesehan(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
beejaay: it has started....indiscriminate restriction of drug use is counter-productive to humans especially psychoactive plants like cannabis and coca leaf.these plants have shown to have cures to most highly advanced disease including cancer.i praise this move by the UN and i hope Nigeria could follow-up on this
sure if Jonah does this...we shall hope to enjoy more of his fresh air next year
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by MaziOmenuko: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
whatsmyname: Lmao... It has already been liberated in Nigeria with Lagos State taking the lead as usual. Come to Obalende or CMS and I will show you.

Not only in cms and obalende; all parks and under bridge in Lagos has full weed smoking going on. Weed is wrapped in rizzlers and sold on kiosks just like cigarette.

I think Lagos is the only state in Nigeria were weed smoking is legalized. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by elspycey(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Thank ye Jah Rastafarai fer speaking ina de mind of des claats!

1 Like

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by Bertbert: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Legalize it and I will advertise it.

3 Likes

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by andy24(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
Frankenstein: Say NO to cannabis!
Young man you are suffering from the strongest grip of ignorance. Your ass needs to be schooled undecided

4 Likes

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
datguru: there by making them violent angry
Marijuana does not make you violent. Plus, nobody ever died of an overdose of it. It has it bad aspects too, e.g loss of brain cells that could in the long term lead memory loss etc But, Overall, it should be decriminalized.

2 Likes

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by andy24(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
#fact

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by LajaLaba: 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
Good news aye grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NAFDAC Alerts Nigerians On 5 Contaminated Syrups And Suspensions / Coronavirus: LASG Sensitises Transport Unions / Sex, Breastfeeding Within 6 Wks Of Lassa Fever Treatment Increase Infection Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.