Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User (19494 Views)

Lamentations Of A Glasses/contact Lens User / Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? / My First Experience With Cannabis(just 2days Ago) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by lymelyte(m): 9:11am On Sep 10, 2014
The mixture of gin n w**d make my eyes Bleed.. cool

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by trizyd1st(m): 9:16am On Sep 10, 2014
this post has brightened my morning.. grin

1 Share

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by PapiWata: 10:37am On Sep 10, 2014
G Brown thank you for your reply. Papi Uwa is an elder in the very white-garment miracle church attended by a trusted gardener to the third cousin of a retired customs officer who graduated from the same university that is alma-mater to the father of the junior-most wife of the spiritual adviser to Papi Wata's late uncle, who was by the way also a respected tribal chief in the southern reaches of the forest reserve close to Agbo town as you noted above, so your guess is not far from the truth.

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by hertz9te(m): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
beejaay:

people have been so brainwashed to think that psychoactive plants like weed are harmful to the body with total ceaselessness on the very important role this plant in boosting our immune system.

i will keep educating people around me the importance of this plant moderately...

whether they like it or not this ban will be lifted and the eyes of the general public will clear to see what their government have been making them lose health-wise
PREACH brother,PREACH.
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by hertz9te(m): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
musKeeto: Oga Seun, pls when they do make this legal, can we get our thread back?

https://www.nairaland.com/1459373/thread-weed-smokers
(in Rasta voice).......brother your link took me back to heaven....jah bless
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
dvdon: Someone has a friend in Syria.

Errhmm it would be an awesome bad idea, I didn't mean it how I said it, I mean...pheeeew...I'm high.
I think that film the dictator still dey high for or brain
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by scarr: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mrkuvuki: Hmmm ...what's a cannabis brand advert going to look like? If they decide to use a celebrity to endorse a weed brand ,who would they use ?
lol Jesse jagz and Terry G
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 11, 2014
scarr: lol Jesse jagz and Terry G
Lol ....
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by joseph1832(m): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2014
People don't celebrate yet oh!. Even if the legalize it all over the world, Nigeria will be a different story because of these hypocritical christians and self acclaim moralist. They will mobilize and campaign against it with every muscle in their body. You guys need to hear the kind of outrageous tale these people tell about marijuana users....

1 Like

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by PapiWata: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2014
joseph1832: People don't celebrate yet oh!. Even if the legalize it all over the world, Nigeria will be a different story because of these hypocritical christians and self acclaim moralist. They will mobilize and campaign against it with every muscle in their body. You guys need to hear the kind of outrageous tale these people tell about marijuana users....

Returning to reality, you are absolutely right about the fact that Nigeria will NEVER contemplate legalizing marijuana, regardless of the impressive and growing list of documented medical benefits associated with various extracts of the "devil weed". Furthermore, the prohibition of marijuana enables various law enforcement agencies to feed fat on government "illegal plant eradication" funds, while re-selling most if not all of the marijuana that they impound during raids on suppliers, as a lucrative secondary enterprise.

Regardless of whether the entire world legalizes marijuana possession and use, Nigeria will remain adamant in proving itself a self-appointed moral crusader who simply knows better than everyone in the global medical community.

1 Like

Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by overhypedsteve(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

^
^
^
^
^
= JONEZING NIGga grin
sometimes i go just look the next generation of leaders and piety Nigeria. I dey follow you, so i had the opportunity of knowing you applied to be a officer in one of Nigeria most prestigious security service. Now am asking myself, take for example this man qualifies and with time rise to the position of DG, what will happen to our fight against the proliferation of illegal drugs and what example is he going to show to his subordinates
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by scarr: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2014
overhypedsteve: sometimes i go just look the next generation of leaders and piety Nigeria. I dey follow you, so i had the opportunity of knowing you applied to be a officer in one of Nigeria most prestigious security service. Now am asking myself, take for example this man qualifies and with time rise to the position of DG, what will happen to our fight against the proliferation of illegal drugs and what example is he going to show to his subordinates
hehehehehehehehe
he who is without sin should cast d first stone
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by lorRhyMeZ: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2014
overhypedsteve: sometimes i go just look the next generation of leaders and piety Nigeria. I dey follow you, so i had the opportunity of knowing you applied to be a officer in one of Nigeria most prestigious security service. Now am asking myself, take for example this man qualifies and with time rise to the position of DG, what will happen to our fight against the proliferation of illegal drugs and what example is he going to show to his subordinates

That's d problem with "Holy-Pass" people like u..always quick to jump to conclusion

First of all,dis is a social medium,not everything is as they are meant to look like

Secondly,if indeed u have been following me n viewing ALL my comments,u wouldn't have quoted me and posted this thrash that u just did

3rdly,an itsy-bitsy research on ur part would tell u that Marijuana is not all they claim it is...and I never categorically said am a user.

Also,the "fight against proliferation of illegal drugs" as u have pointed out will definately go on against "illegal drugs",which research has shown that marijuana isnt part of,as marijuana has numerous health benefits.

FYI,marijuana have been proven not to cause many conditions wrongly attributed to its usage...its only when d user uses other "illegal drugs"hand in hand with marijuana as is the case of many drug addicts...

And what I mean is,its is hard to find a person who uses marijuana alone,the situation is always a person using marijuana and at d same time sniffing coke,injecting meth,sniffing petrol or burnt tire as is the case of many youths in nigeria,or even drinking alcohol or spirits with their euphoric abilities hand in hand with marijuana...then d effect cud b quite harmful..buh marijuana alone is not harmful grin
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by iamord(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
joseph1832: People don't celebrate yet oh!. Even if the legalize it all over the world, Nigeria will be a different story because of these hypocritical christians and self acclaim moralist. They will mobilize and campaign against it with every muscle in their body. You guys need to hear the kind of outrageous tale these people tell about marijuana users....
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by overhypedsteve(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
scarr: hehehehehehehehe
he who is without sin should cast d first stone
you see am.
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by overhypedsteve(m): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

That's d problem with "Holy-Pass" people like u..always quick to jump to conclusion

First of all,dis is a social medium,not everything is as they are meant to look like

Secondly,if indeed u have been following me n viewing ALL my comments,u wouldn't have quoted me and posted this thrash that u just did

3rdly,an itsy-bitsy research on ur part would tell u that Marijuana is not all they claim it is...and I never categorically said am a user.

Also,the "fight against proliferation of illegal drugs" as u have pointed out will definately go on against "illegal drugs",which research has shown that marijuana isnt part of,as marijuana has numerous health benefits.

FYI,marijuana have been proven not to cause many conditions wrongly attributed to its usage...its only when d user uses other "illegal drugs"hand in hand with marijuana as is the case of many drug addicts...

And what I mean is,its is hard to find a person who uses marijuana alone,the situation is always a person using marijuana and at d same time sniffing coke,injecting meth,sniffing petrol or burnt tire as is the case of many youths in nigeria,or even drinking alcohol or spirits with their euphoric abilities hand in hand with marijuana...then d effect cud b quite harmful..buh marijuana alone is not harmful grin

you ve backed yourself up with salient points so i ll leave it at that.
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 12, 2014
O.k o.How will they be able to differentiate between the violent and the non violent users?They are looking for trouble. Soon it will be sold even in market places as vegetables,and we'all have more crazy people on the streets.
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by fyneboi79(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Let's pop weed and get high grin
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mrkuvuki:
Hmmm ...what's a cannabis brand advert going to look like? If they decide to use a celebrity to endorse a weed brand ,who would they use ?

Terry g
Re: Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User by larrydan: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
The compound in marijuana that's been linked to a range of potential health benefits — but doesn't cause a high — is increasingly popping up in everything from beverages to salves, oils, balms, and even dog treats.Now the cannabis industry is evolving instantly many new products and more people who use drugs . Global Cannabinoids have the most potent and powerful THC free CBD formulations in the world, try thier products instead of smoking old school methode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: LASG Sensitises Transport Unions / COVID-19 Update For September 9 2020 In Nigeria - (2,494 Tested) / Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.