Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

The Village Girl - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Village Girl (109228 Views)

Adventures Of The Village Idiot / The Village Boy... / The Village Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: The Village Girl by codedbaby(f): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dan gv me moreeeeeee. watching mood activated
Re: The Village Girl by Niwdog(m): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
This suspensing is becoming tulu much oo
Re: The Village Girl by Iamzuna(m): 11:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Niwdog: This suspensing is becoming tulu much oo

Oga danwriting us still waiting for more updating o
Re: The Village Girl by Smilingangel45(f): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Niwdog: This suspensing is becoming tulu much oo
...very tulu much
Re: The Village Girl by Smilingangel45(f): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hello all am new here oh ow una dey do d tin?Hello all am new here oh ow una dey do d tin?Hello all am new here oh ow una dey do d tin?
Re: The Village Girl by moseph(f): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
where lis danwrite,come and updating before my blood hoting,i have tell u.
Re: The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
Please o, I updating tomorrow o. Work stressing me bad bad.
Re: The Village Girl by Hameenat94(f): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
We is here waiting 4 u wellu wellu
Re: The Village Girl by stormybucci(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Smilingangel45: Hello all am new here oh ow una dey do d tin?Hello all am new here oh ow una dey do d tin?Hello all am new here oh ow una dey do d tin?
baby don't worry, am here (if u need me)
Re: The Village Girl by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ada Mbano! Otuocha! I mean...oops!! Well doning Dan,pilis coming and updating,pilis...
Re: The Village Girl by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:12am On Oct 03, 2014
stormybucci: baby don't worry, am here (if u need me)
Hmmm, see his head. Na this kind thing him go lovetongue

@Danwrites, abeg updating plenty plenty today oogrin

Where's Seunviju?undecided
Re: The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 5:08am On Oct 03, 2014
It has coming o. Reading and commenting sharp sharp.

If you reading and not commenting, Princeadepoju and Iamzuna sending you to the back back seat, you not seeing anything again.
Re: The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 5:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: The Village Girl by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 03, 2014
Mma is showing Stella peppering and onionsing nw. I cannot fit laffing for here. Mma getting high 5 froming me. Welling done Danwriting.
Re: The Village Girl by stormybucci(m): 6:07am On Oct 03, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: Hmmm, see his head. Na this kind thing him go lovetongue

@Danwrites, abeg updating plenty plenty today oogrin

Where's Seunviju?undecided
Re: The Village Girl by stormybucci(m): 6:15am On Oct 03, 2014
buhahaaahaha.... mma continuing nd showing dat stella peppering nd if cynthia doing rubbish, showing her peppering also
Re: The Village Girl by Aliyuozioma(f): 6:49am On Oct 03, 2014
Mma Mma Nicing n sweeting story waitng for more updating
Re: The Village Girl by Niwdog(m): 6:59am On Oct 03, 2014
This vanessa advising is wickeding o.Nma my ruv nothing wil happening to you,as for stella telling madam cynthia that she is earingdroping her discussion with richard
Re: The Village Girl by chuzor73(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2014
Riking ur stoly vely vely much.wishing norrywood to bollow ya stoly smileyRiking ur stoly vely vely much.wishing norrywood to bollow ya stoly
Re: The Village Girl by Iamzuna(m): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2014
Oga DanWriting thanking you for the updating o. Thanking God say my Luv Mma don dae showing that stupiding Stella. Infact my belle is sweeting me welu welu. I happying very much but Oga DanWriting you knowing we is a Oliver Twist so we wanting some more.

Sorrying for my late coming to commenting, is because i going to maketing to buying Kunu, Brukutu, juice, minerals, poffcorn, aya, platain (for bolle and kpekere), epa, flour (for meatpipe, eggroll, fishroll, indomine, and planty othering things because Oga DanWriting say he wanting to entataining everybodi and we expectation newing people to joining us. So starting to placing your ordering now o.

Oga Prince oya cuming o so that we starting preparing to distributing. Oya Clela and StormyBuccing cum helping us o.
Re: The Village Girl by Iamzuna(m): 8:02am On Oct 03, 2014
DanWrites: It has coming o. Reading and commenting sharp sharp.

If you reading and not commenting, Princeadepoju and Iamzuna sending you to the back back seat, you not seeing anything again.

All people reading not commenting we seeing you o, this is not fairing o. Is you causing oga DanWriting not updating fasting o. Commenting na, we dont want wickeding you o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2014
Hahahhahhahhahhahahha!!!!

Thanking you all. You commenting sweeting me die.

Please helping endorsing the story for front of page so that other people joining us.

I updating very soon.
Re: The Village Girl by Iamzuna(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2014
chuzor73: Riking ur stoly vely vely much.wishing norrywood to bollow ya stoly smileyRiking ur stoly vely vely much.wishing norrywood to bollow ya stoly

No o. Norrypako bollowing the stoly they spoiling it. They using Omotora (riching woman) to acting for Mma.
Re: The Village Girl by Iamzuna(m): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2014
DanWrites: Hahahhahhahhahhahahha!!!!

Thanking you all. You commenting sweeting me die.

Please helping endorsing the story for front of page so that other people joining us.

I updating very soon.

Us not knowing how to doing that o. Teaching us na
Re: The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2014
Is simply and easying something to do.

Just going here and writing the name of the story and writer.
www.nairaland.com/1210134/endorse-topics-make-frontpage/27#1210134.891
Re: The Village Girl by stormybucci(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2014
Iamzuna: Oga DanWriting thanking you for the updating o. Thanking God say my Luv Mma don dae showing that stupiding Stella. Infact my belle is sweeting me welu welu. I happying very much but Oga DanWriting you knowing we is a Oliver Twist so we wanting some more.

Sorrying for my late coming to commenting, is because i going to maketing to buying Kunu, Brukutu, juice, minerals, poffcorn, aya, platain (for bolle and kpekere), epa, flour (for meatpipe, eggroll, fishroll, indomine, and planty othering things because Oga DanWriting say he wanting to entataining everybodi and we expectation newing people to joining us. So starting to placing your ordering now o.

Oga Prince oya cuming o so that we starting preparing to distributing. Oya Clela and StormyBuccing cum helping us o.
i have coming ooo, oya bringing d kunu nd ikpekere letting me be in charging of d choping
Re: The Village Girl by lenmafon: 9:43am On Oct 03, 2014
please me i wanting zobo and meatpieing. since i coming here, no one is recognizing me and giving me front seat that is why i not commenting again o! oga danwrites u hearing me ba, but thanking u for the updating. but i still feeling hungry o!
Re: The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2014
lenmafon: please me i wanting zobo and meatpieing. since i coming here, no one is recognizing me and giving me front seat that is why i not commenting again o! oga danwrites u hearing me ba, but thanking u for the updating. but i still feeling hungry o!
PrinceAdepoju and Iamzuna, you hearing this?
I giving you money to buying everything and you hiding behind the counter and chopping it.
Oya attending to Lenmafon sharp sharp.
Re: The Village Girl by Dsparker(f): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] well done great story,more ink to your pen and more strength to your elbow
Re: The Village Girl by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:20am On Oct 03, 2014
Iamzuna: Oga DanWriting thanking you for the updating o. Thanking God say my Luv Mma don dae showing that stupiding Stella. Infact my belle is sweeting me welu welu. I happying very much but Oga DanWriting you knowing we is a Oliver Twist so we wanting some more.

me i yam busy, I no coming o
Re: The Village Girl by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2014
stormybucci: i have coming ooo, oya bringing d kunu nd ikpekere letting me be in charging of d choping
hey bros, no forgetting your paddy nacheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Memorable Stories From Your English Primary Books!!! / Secrets Of the gods / Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.