Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

The Village Girl - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Village Girl (109156 Views)

Adventures Of The Village Idiot / The Village Boy... / The Village Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Village Girl by seunviju(f): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
This stella is so greedy o.welly done DanWrites
Re: The Village Girl by codedbaby(f): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
heyyyy Stella is find troubling oooo. If Cynthia catching her. she will spelling her name backwards

1 Like

Re: The Village Girl by labaski(f): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
I ordering extra pop corn for you.[/quote] no no no..i getting coughing in my throat for 3 days non stopping..me no eating popcorn..
Re: The Village Girl by seunviju(f): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
Me I wanting groundnut to my popcorn o
PrinceAdepoju: Okay, all of yous that wanting popcorn,

kingso23
Iamzuna
Seunviju
Labaski
Stormybucci

...and others
Come and lining up and collecting your popcorn oocheesy

Thanks for that update, sir Danwrites.smiley
Re: The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
labaski: I ordering extra pop corn for you. no no no..i getting coughing in my throat for 3 days non stopping..me no eating popcorn..
Eya...waiting small, I calling Dr Hope for you.
codedbaby: heyyyy Stella is find troubling oooo. If Cynthia catching her. she will spelling her name backwards
Trusting Cynthia na, trusting what she can do.
seunviju: Me I wanting groundnut to my popcorn o
We not having groundnut. Meeting Iamzuna and begging him to giving you small.
Re: The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
onosj: Following sharp sharp!
Welcoming you. Hope they giving you your own pop corn.
Re: The Village Girl by Komzzy1(f): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nicing update but they no giving me popcorn
Re: The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Komzzy1: Nicing update but they no giving me popcorn
Amadioha forbid! Why they no giving you pop corn na? Oya, waiting here lemme go and calling Prince.
Re: The Village Girl by Komzzy1(f): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
DanWrites:
Amadioha forbid! Why they no giving you pop corn na? Oya, waiting here lemme go and calling Prince.
i waiting here,you go calling prince to giving me popcorn
Re: The Village Girl by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Wow am impressed DanWrites. Bt dis stella getting leg welling for d house. I praying she is senting out of d house 2day. Nyc wrk DanWrites.
Re: The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ciela: Wow am impressed DanWrites. Bt dis stella getting leg welling for d house. I praying she is senting out of d house 2day. Nyc wrk DanWrites.
Thanks , Ciela.
No worrying, Stella getting her punishment in due time.
Re: The Village Girl by akejujoe(f): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
I am tell u Danwrites,u re very good.pls helping me to punish that winch stella.
Re: The Village Girl by Iamzuna(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
DanWrites:
Eya...waiting small, I calling Dr Hope for you.

Trusting Cynthia na, trusting what she can do.

We not having groundnut. Meeting Iamzuna and begging him to giving you small.

Oga DanWriting thanking you welu welu o. I thanking God say Mma my luv not commoting the belle o cos i marrying Mma o. Again i applying to be majoring supplying Epa and Bolle here cos not everybody is lyking Poffcorn, i can fitting also to be supplying drinks o. SeunViju having Epa to blending the Poffcorn you getting from Prince.
Re: The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
akejujoe: I am tell u Danwrites,u re very good.pls helping me to punish that winch stella.
gringringrin No problem, I doing that for you.

Iamzuna:
Oga DanWriting thanking you welu welu o. I thanking God say Mma my luv not commoting the belle o cos i marrying Mma o. Again i applying to be majoring supplying Epa and Bolle here cos not everybody is lyking Poffcorn, i can fitting also to be supplying drinks o. SeunViju having Epa to blending the Poffcorn you getting from Prince.
cheesycheesycheesy Chai...I done laff throw my phone inside soup instead of maggi.
Re: The Village Girl by oghenekome51(f): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2014
dat stella na one kin big winch inside dat ouse,,,,,,,,,,,,,haba, i wish mma n cynthia go jus enter beat madness from her life..........................mcteeeeeeeew! bros d thank u, pls keep d ball rolling
Re: The Village Girl by Iamzuna(m): 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
oghenekome51: dat stella na one kin big winch inside dat ouse,,,,,,,,,,,,,haba, i wish mma n cynthia go jus enter beat madness from her life..........................mcteeeeeeeew! bros d thank u, pls keep d ball rolling

Thanking you o. But your english not allowing here o next time.
Re: The Village Girl by Hameenat94(f): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
We wanting more oh
Re: The Village Girl by oghenekome51(f): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=Iamzuna]

Thanking you o. But your english not allowing here o next time.[/quote.......aaah! I sorry o! But da stella i make me para.....bros don vex o! Af learn naw, af learn........am sure u likin ma engrish naw!
Re: The Village Girl by Iamzuna(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=oghenekome51][/quote]

I not liking your new english o. I luving it welu welu. Infact i welcoming you welling. Oga Prince will giving you poffcorn and i getting you Kunu and Brukutu to diluting it.
Re: The Village Girl by Iamzuna(m): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Oga DanWriting this is not fairing to us o. I just doing gateman since saying new update will coming. I begging o
Re: The Village Girl by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Iamzuna: Oga DanWriting this is not fairing to us o. I just doing gateman since saying new update will coming. I begging o
I haff wondering too o. Oga Danwriting this nooing fairing at all. Haba how can you keeping this maturing people here and you no fitting feeding dem. Dis nooing fairing at all.
Re: The Village Girl by Iamzuna(m): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ciela:
I haff wondering too o. Oga Danwriting this nooing fairing at all. Haba how can you keeping this maturing people here and you no fitting feeding dem. Dis nooing fairing at all.

Abi o. Thanking you for following me putting mouth o so that we doubling to telling him. See now i not sleeping happying
Re: The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Saying sorry to everybody o. It raining too much today and hold up catching me for road.
If NEPA bringing light and I drinking hot tea, I updating sharp sharp.
If I not updating, it meaning otherwise.
Thanking Iamzuna for sharing kunu to new people joining us.
I greeting and welcoming you.
For those Stella giving high B.P, worrying not, Mma dealing with her later.
Re: The Village Girl by anasbeaut(f): 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Oya NEPA bringing light o cos I refreshing thru out today
Re: The Village Girl by doctorgold(m): 1:00am On Oct 01, 2014
Wow! This story is grade A. Kudos. By the way, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE. ANNIVERSARY.
Re: The Village Girl by Iamzuna(m): 6:19am On Oct 01, 2014
doctorgold: Wow! This story is grade A. Kudos. By the way, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE. ANNIVERSARY.

Doctor this English not allowing here o. Taking Udeme big bottle to cooling your mynd as u waiting more update
Re: The Village Girl by lenmafon: 6:52am On Oct 01, 2014
me i wishing every reader of village girl (VG) and danwrite a wonderfulling independencing day. who chopest dog meat here so that i distributing it, na so they celebrating it here in gombe state. dan pls come and be updating sharp sharp.
Re: The Village Girl by doctorgold(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2014
Iamzuna:

Doctor this English not allowing here o. Taking Udeme big bottle to cooling your mynd as u waiting more update

Lols. No vexing. It was a slippery of my tongue, hand and brain all at the same timing. I have quickly adjustment myselves. Me, i waiting for a next update too.
Re: The Village Girl by Kaycee7(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2014
doctorgold:

Lols. No vexing. It was a slippery of my tongue, hand and brain all at the same timing. I have quickly adjustment myselves. Me, i waiting for a next update too.
Ehen! Na now you coming
Re: The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
Everybody I sorrying o.
Update coming sharp sharp.
Re: The Village Girl by charlala: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
Pls Dan update the remaining part before I change my mind!
Re: The Village Girl by princesstemmy(f): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
@lenmafon I wanting dog meat o and I enjoying it pls passing it to me @danwrites why delaying we peoples now plz updating o and happy independent to all u peoples reading d story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Memorable Stories From Your English Primary Books!!! / Secrets Of the gods / Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.