Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

The Village Girl - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Village Girl (109224 Views)

Adventures Of The Village Idiot / The Village Boy... / The Village Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Village Girl by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2014
lenmafon: please me i wanting zobo and meatpieing. since i coming here, no one is recognizing me and giving me front seat that is why i not commenting again o! oga danwrites u hearing me ba, but thanking u for the updating. but i still feeling hungry o!
oya, come sitting beside me. you no go hungrying again.cheesy

If you come here, Stormybucci, walahi na ata rodo(pepper) me go put inside your eyestongue
Re: The Village Girl by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:28am On Oct 03, 2014
Viewing this topic: Bigsolo88 and 2 guest(s)

I catch you, bro. Oya dropping your comment quicking!
Re: The Village Girl by Iamzuna(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2014
stormybucci: i have coming ooo, oya bringing d kunu nd ikpekere letting me be in charging of d choping

Thanking you vely much. Pleasing dont choping everything o. Kukuma you cannot finishing everything because it too plentying. Oya lets starting sharing o
Re: The Village Girl by Iamzuna(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2014
Sorry i coming now, i going buying iceblocking and i frying Kpekere and do meatpipe and everything. Now everything readying for sharing and choping.
Re: The Village Girl by Iamzuna(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2014
lenmafon: please me i wanting zobo and meatpieing. since i coming here, no one is recognizing me and giving me front seat that is why i not commenting again o! oga danwrites u hearing me ba, but thanking u for the updating. but i still feeling hungry o!

Oya telling Oga Princing so that he giving you good seating for fronting. Meatpipe and Jerrycan of Zobo coming to you now. Relax and enjoying and commenting welu welu.
Re: The Village Girl by Iamzuna(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: me i yam busy, I no coming o

Ahh oga Princing you must coming o. You must directing how food is sharing and seating o.
Re: The Village Girl by Iamzuna(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2014
Dsparker: [color=#000099][/color] well done great story,more ink to your pen and more strength to your elbow

Thanking you o. Your english is getting K leg o. Correcting it o.
Re: The Village Girl by Iamzuna(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: Viewing this topic: Bigsolo88 and 2 guest(s)

I catch you, bro. Oya dropping your comment quicking!

Hahaiahahahahahaha.. Gooding job catching them. Lmao
Re: The Village Girl by Chimdim: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2014
Bros i thanking you welu welu, pleasing keeping it up
Re: The Village Girl by seunviju(f): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
@ prince I having coming o.Dan you are doing a greating working o.Thanking you for the updating
Re: The Village Girl by stormybucci(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
PrinceAdepoju post=/post/26827140:
hey bros, no forgetting your paddy nacheesy
**Eyes him disgustingly** oya come take small bebe
Re: The Village Girl by stormybucci(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
PrinceAdepoju post=/post/26827243:

If you come here, Stormybucci, walahi na ata rodo(pepper) me go put inside your eyestongue
Re: The Village Girl by stormybucci(m): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
PrinceAdepoju post=/post/26827243:

prince!!!! u don start ur woman wrappering abi?? oya shift make i siddon so u no go try anything funny
Re: The Village Girl by codedbaby(f): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
writing Dan, me greeting u weldoning on this vilaging girl. thanking you very muching for this. pls giving us more updating. o ya ayam wating
Re: The Village Girl by oghenekome51(f): 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
Iamzuna:

Thanking you vely much. Pleasing dont choping everything o. Kukuma you cannot finishing everything because it too plentying. Oya lets starting sharing o
oga danny thanky u! Even thou say u af trafel to china n iya buyin smal sweet for us.........u mak hunger beat us abi? Sha thankin u bebe......iamzuna u af selfish, only u abi? Uno call me includin prince adepoju der is god o
Re: The Village Girl by labaski(f): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
everybody sharing all d goodie goodie..me too i wanting ooo.. i wanting meat pie and zobo..d zobo should be very colding ooo.. tongue
Re: The Village Girl by Iamzuna(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
labaski: everybody sharing all d goodie goodie..me too i wanting ooo.. i wanting meat pie and zobo..d zobo should be very colding ooo.. tongue

Having meatpipe and jerricanning of zobo. Flexing that first and coming for more if not bellyfuling you
Re: The Village Girl by Iamzuna(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
oghenekome51: oga danny thanky u! Even thou say u af trafel to china n iya buyin smal sweet for us.........u mak hunger beat us abi? Sha thankin u bebe......iamzuna u af selfish, only u abi? Uno call me includin prince adepoju der is god o

Ahhhh Kome you are falsing me o, this is not fairing that you are falsing me o. Is Buccing that talking say he choping everything o not me talking it o. Oya u have brukutu mixing with juice and fishrolling.

Besyds trueing you is staying for Abeokuta?
Re: The Village Girl by labaski(f): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
Iamzuna:

Having meatpipe and jerricanning of zobo. Flexing that first and coming for more if not bellyfuling you
thanking u very very plentying..but dis one no belle filling me ooo..na Oga Danwrites i want making him giving me food..if not i go cry ooo.. embarassed
Re: The Village Girl by Iamzuna(m): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
labaski: thanking u very very plentying..but dis one no belle filling me ooo..na Oga Danwrites i want making him giving me food..if not i go cry ooo.. embarassed

Please not crying o. Oga DanWriting over to you o. Dont letting the lovely Labaski crying o if not i joining her to crying
Re: The Village Girl by stormybucci(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
Iamzuna:

Ahhhh Kome you are falsing me o, this is not fairing that you are falsing me o. Is Buccing that talking say he choping everything o not me talking it o. Oya u have brukutu mixing with juice and fishrolling.

Besyds trueing you is staying for Abeokuta?
i no choping am finishing ooo, oya telling kome 2 coming and sitting beside me
Re: The Village Girl by Mczigx(m): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
Una dn 2 dey commenting o freeing d guy let im updating na
Re: The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mczigx: Una dn 2 dey commenting o freeing d guy let im updating na
Leaving them jare. They are my childrenses.

I not updating tonight again. Tomorrow morning.

Thanking all the ppl that endorsing the story for front of page. Thanking you all.

Also thanking all the ppl making the thread looking livery.

Sharing and distributing masters I hailing o.
Re: The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Iamzuna:

Please not crying o. Oga DanWriting over to you o. Dont letting the lovely Labaski crying o if not i joining her to crying
Prince needing to add tissue to the listing of things to purchasing. You crying, I giving you small tissue.

codedbaby: writing Dan, me greeting u weldoning on this vilaging girl. thanking you very muching for this. pls giving us more updating. o ya ayam wating

Thanking you for joining us.

1 Like

Re: The Village Girl by Essyydiamond(f): 12:17am On Oct 04, 2014
Iamzuna:

Us not knowing how to doing that o. Teaching us na

Or they using dt spoiling girl Tonto. Pls dnt giving it 2 nollywood o
Re: The Village Girl by Essyydiamond(f): 12:30am On Oct 04, 2014
Prince Adepoju and Iamzuna,I wanting 2 telling u 2 dt I am tiring of d things u sharing here;zobo, popcorn and kunu even meatingpie. Me I wanting 'abacha' o as d correct Igbo babe that I am be,even Dan will understanding what I mean. Dan pls welling done jor.
Re: The Village Girl by Iamzuna(m): 2:03am On Oct 04, 2014
Essyydiamond:
Or they using dt spoiling girl Tonto. Pls dnt giving it 2 nollywood o

Yes o. Them doing rubbishing always
Re: The Village Girl by Iamzuna(m): 2:08am On Oct 04, 2014
Essyydiamond: Prince Adepoju and Iamzuna,I wanting 2 telling u 2 dt I am tiring of d things u sharing here;zobo, popcorn and kunu even meatingpie. Me I wanting 'abacha' o as d correct Igbo babe that I am be,even Dan will understanding what I mean. Dan pls welling done jor.

That 1 is smalling thing na. Infact the ingridient is presenting but us not sabiing preparing it na. Can you helping us?
Re: The Village Girl by Smilingangel45(f): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2014
Y doing lyk dis ehn.? Dis is a cheatin oh...where is my own fooding n u sharing it finishing...there is God oh
Re: The Village Girl by Smilingangel45(f): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]Y doing lyk dis ehn.? Dis is a cheatin oh...where is my own fooding n u sharing it finishing...there is God oh
Re: The Village Girl by Smilingangel45(f): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2014
Nobody e calling me 2 coming 2 eating with Dem...y nau? Y? I crying well well since n nw I tireding of crying again
Re: The Village Girl by labaski(f): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2014
Smilingangel45: Nobody e calling me 2 coming 2 eating with Dem...y nau? Y? I crying well well since n nw I tireding of crying again
oga Dan will giving u plenty tissue to cleaning ur face..u be crying, we be chopping..sorry ehn? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

Memorable Stories From Your English Primary Books!!! / Secrets Of the gods / Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.