Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen (33581 Views)

I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. / Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) / Apple Unveils 4G iPad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by texazzpete(m): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
slinkman: you are truthful bro, but I sheeps won't understand

I thought your definition of 'iSheep' covered anyone using an iPhone?

Sucking up to the boss, eh?
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
texazzpete:

i think his iSheep defines people who are unreasonable collectors of every iPhone model...the loyalists unable to scrutinise or look out the box.

1 Like

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by texazzpete(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
spotit:
i think his iSheep defines people who are unreasonable collectors of every iPhone model...the loyalists unable to scrutinise or look out the box.

Ah.

So what's the term for those that are excited about every new Tecno release? Or every Galaxy note? Or every Galaxy S5?

sSheep? tSheep? DroidSheep?

Plenty of Tecno and Samsung loyalists here too. Are they looking out of the box too?

Also, care to shed light on what makes people 'unreasonable collectors'?

Thanks
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by coogar: 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Seun: I have an iPhone 5C with a broken screen. I've been fantasizing about 'upgrading' it for a better camera, and touch ID, but the problem with iPhones in Nigeria is their abysmal support for 3G browsing in areas with weak network signals (e.g. most places in Nigeria and rural areas elsewhere). You can't force the iPhone to use 3G signals in such situations; it keeps switching between modes, making the browsing experience awful. The only reason I have an iPhone is that I really enjoy using it as a basic phone for making phone calls, sending SMS messages, taking pictures, etc. Browsing on the iPhone 5C is surprisingly enjoyable but I have to use an Android phone as a hotspot for the iPhone. So sad.

I don't think I'll enjoy making calls on the new iPhones as much as I do on my cute little iPhone 5C. First of all, there's the size. Then there's the ugly backs which people around me are going to see whenever I lift the phone to my ear. It's not worth it. I'll just repair the screen on my 5C.

oga seun, buy a signal booster!
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by texazzpete(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
coogar:

oga seun, buy a signal booster!

You know of any portable signal boosters?
He's obviously talking about signal issues on the go, not at home where he most surely already has - and uses - wifi.
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
texazzpete:

Ah.

So what's the term for those that are excited about every new Tecno release? Or every Galaxy note? Or every Galaxy S5?

sSheep? tSheep? DroidSheep?

Plenty of Tecno and Samsung loyalists here too. Are they looking out of the box too?

Also, care to shed light on what makes people 'unreasonable collectors'?

Thanks

those are my friends who happily pay the sums on all iphone models introduced especially in the last 2years without any groundbreaking specs but were yet touted as the "big man of the future" and in their enthusiasm pretend not to notice the rest of the wakeful mobile/computing users having a great time with other products 2years ahead of the iconic Apple thinkers...

1 Like

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by slinkman(m): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
texazzpete:

you can't define my definition for me. If you wanna be an Isheep by all means please be. Whatever
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by texazzpete(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
spotit:

those are my friends who happily pay the sums on all iphone models introduced especially in the last 2years without any groundbreaking specs but were yet touted as the "big man of the future" and in their enthusiasm pretend not to notice the rest of the wakeful mobile/computing users having a great time with other products 2years ahead of the iconic Apple thinkers...

Interesting.

In the last 2 years, we've had the iPhone 5 and the iPhone 5S.

On release, the iPhone 5 with it's custom Apple A6 SoC was more powerful than 99% of Android phones in the wild. The only phones with CPU and GPU performance in the same ballpark were the handful of phones using the Qualcomm S4 Pro chipset. Basically the LG Optimus G and the Nexus 4. The iPhone 5 was more powerful than Samsungs Flagship Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2

Need I mention that the iPhone 5 camera pretty much top tier as far as mobile photography was concerned?

The iPhone 5S was a whole other beast entirely. You may wish to consult Anandtech benchmarks if you must, but the iPhone 5S was the most powerful phone of 2013, hands down.
According to Anandtech
http://www.anandtech.com/show/7376/samsung-galaxy-note-3-review/4

CPU performance is honestly excellent. The Galaxy Note 3 is more or less the fastest Android smartphone we've tested up to this point. In the situations where we can do cross platform (OS/browser) comparisons, it isn't quite as fast as the iPhone 5s but in some cases it comes close.

Camera wise, the 5S is routinely ranked among the 3 best camera phones of 2013.

So you've actually been sneering at your friends who have been using iPhones that have almost certainly been more powerful than 99% of the competition...or ALL of them when it comes to the 5S.

It does often make one wonder who really are the sheep. The ones that purchase phones that are guaranteed updates for 3+ years (2011's iPhone 4S users get iOS 8 on September 17th) or the ones that purchase phones that more often than not get no love after 18 months (2012 Android flagship phones like HTC One X/X+ never got official Kitkat and never will, Galaxy S3/Note 2 users will almost certainly not get Android L).

spotit:
and in their enthusiasm pretend not to notice the rest of the wakeful mobile/computing users having a great time with other products[b] 2years ahead of the iconic Apple thinkers...[/b]

Great. Can you share the products that were/are two years ahead?

1 Like

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by texazzpete(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
slinkman: you can't define my definition for me. If you wanna be an Isheep by all means please be. Whatever

Fun fact: People who use the word 'iSheep' are themselves following a herd mentality...and are thus then behaving in a manner consistent with...sheep cheesy
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
texazzpete:

Fun fact: People who use the word 'iSheep' are themselves following a herd mentality...and are thus then behaving in a manner consistent with...sheep cheesy

google is your deliverer.

i won't debate like I'm paid here for it...NFC, bigger screen, expandable memory(i know ur comeback already), better and even removable battery, better imaging and multifunctional cameras, single hand ergonomics, PRICE, media sharing, IP ranking , ram and our old fm etc..etc
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by slinkman(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
texazzpete:

Kk, Isheep
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by texazzpete(m): 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
spotit:
i won't debate like I'm paid here for it...NFC, bigger screen, expandable memory(i know ur comeback already), better and even removable battery, better imaging and multifunctional cameras, single hand ergonomics, PRICE, media sharing, IP ranking , ram and our old fm etc..etc

1. NFC has not been a critical add on for Android, Windows Phone or BlackBerry in the past few years. Aside from a few hardy souls using it for quick pairing, it's been nigh useless for most people. For file transfer, iOS users have been able to use Airdrop for quite a while...and you don't need to be in 'bump radius'

2. Bigger screen: Fair point. Response to the bigger iPhone 6/6+ has shown bigger screens were required in iOS.

3. Expandable memory: Why is this a 'spec advantage'? You can easily get an iPhone with more internal storage

4. Better imaging and multifunctional cameras: Considering the fact that each iPhone release has better imaging prowess than 99% of available Android flagships, you really have to be kidding me here.

5. Single hand ergonomics: WTF is this? You can't complain about iPhones having smaller screens yet choose to think huge phones can be used one-handed as good as the iPhone. Don't be ridiculous.

6. Price: At the high end, the iPhones are fully competitive. Don't be ridiculous.

7. RAM: 1GB RAM is fully sufficient for iOS so far. iOS runs smoother on 1GB RAM than your precious Samsung Flagships do on 2GB RAM.

8. FM Radio: Why is this a thing in 2014? To put things in perspective, there is no FM Radio in my galaxy S5.

What else? Most of the things you've listed here are either trivial or downright laughable. I'd argue that choice of screen size is perhaps the most compelling thing in that list. Some like 'imaging performance', 'RAM' or 'FM Radio' make no sense or are just plain wrong.
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by texazzpete(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
slinkman: Kk, Isheep

Cool. Call me sSheep too while you're at it. Galaxy S3 - Galaxy Note II - Galaxy S4 - Galaxy S5.
I trust the rules of 'sheep determination' stay the same regardless of OS? cheesy
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by xwolverine: 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Seun: I have an iPhone 5C with a broken screen. I've been fantasizing about 'upgrading' it for a better camera, and touch ID, but the problem with iPhones in Nigeria is their abysmal support for 3G browsing in areas with weak network signals (e.g. most places in Nigeria and rural areas elsewhere). You can't force the iPhone to use 3G signals in such situations; it keeps switching between modes, making the browsing experience awful. The only reason I have an iPhone is that I really enjoy using it as a basic phone for making phone calls, sending SMS messages, taking pictures, etc. Browsing on the iPhone 5C is surprisingly enjoyable but I have to use an Android phone as a hotspot for the iPhone. So sad.

I don't think I'll enjoy making calls on the new iPhones as much as I do on my cute little iPhone 5C. First of all, there's the size. Then there's the ugly backs which people around me are going to see whenever I lift the phone to my ear. It's not worth it. I'll just repair the screen on my 5C.

I am similar to you in terms of experience, let me share my own experience.

I had a window laptop then and the battery and ram wasn't all that good. I have always loved being different and like justifying my purchases, reason why I chose not to get the Macbook because of the price which wasn't justifiable. But the more I tried to get a laptop that has great battery and sleek design, the more i get disappointed. The closest I got was the Dell slim series, but the price point was very close to the Macbook. At the end of the day I had to settle for the Macbook, a decision i have not regretted till date. The decider was, why should I get a laptop that works like a mac when I could get the original thing?

On the phone side of things, I hated the idea of being limited on the iphone. So, I became an unpaid android evangelist, denigrating the iPhone at every given opportunity, pointing out its flaws its limitations. I hated the iPhone so much that despite using the ipad, macbook pro, I stuck to my guns by getting the galaxy S2, then S3. But in all the android I got, something was always lacking somewhere every single time.

I got the S4 with a view that it would afford me the user experience i so much crave, but I was disappointed with the overall experience on the Sammy that I had to uninstall the stock ROM and tried different options including kitkat, and Cyanogen Rom, but still not satisfied that I had to change the Galaxy after multiple issues. I got the iPhone 5s after much murmuring and surprisingly I loved the Iphone 5s cos of its niftiness and smooth UI, which was miles better than the rubbish on the Galaxy 4s.

Fast-forward to may, I was given the HTC one m8 at the office, and this reminded of the pleasure of browsing with a bigger screen on a phone, but the user experience was still not as optimised as the Iphone's. Although I could use an ipad mini with bigger screen, I still need something a little moderate that would be mobile enough. Although I love the iPhone 5s, the screen was too small for browsing and I had to make do with the HTC for my browsing needs and media viewing, until now; the iPhone 6 was announced, and for the first time, I can get the big screen i so much crave and on the ios. This is why it was a no brainer for me if I wanted one or not, but there's a problem again.

The dilemma is that if I get the Iphone 6 without getting for the Mrs, there would be war. So I had no choice but to order for 2 sad sad , and God help apple that the phone lives up to its billing else its bye-bye to iPhone till further notice, fingers crossed till 19th september

I hope I didn't bore you with my rantings.
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
texazzpete:

1. NFC has not been a critical add on for Android, Windows Phone or BlackBerry in the past few years. Aside from a few hardy souls using it for quick pairing, it's been nigh useless for most people. For file transfer, iOS users have been able to use Airdrop for quite a while...and you don't need to be in 'bump radius'

2. Bigger screen: Fair point. Response to the bigger iPhone 6/6+ has shown bigger screens were required in iOS.
a
3. Expandable memory: Why is this a 'spec advantage'? You can easily get an iPhone with more internal storage

4. Better imaging and multifunctional cameras: Considering the fact that each iPhone release has better imaging prowess than 99% of available Android flagships, you really have to be kidding me here.

5. Single hand ergonomics: WTF is this? You can't complain about iPhones having smaller screens yet choose to think huge phones can be used one-handed as good as the iPhone. Don't be ridiculous.

6. Price: At the high end, the iPhones are fully competitive. Don't be ridiculous.

7. RAM: 1GB RAM is fully sufficient for iOS so far. iOS runs smoother on 1GB RAM than your precious Samsung Flagships do on 2GB RAM.

8. FM Radio: Why is this a thing in 2014? To put things in perspective, there is no FM Radio in my galaxy S5.

What else? Most of the things you've listed here are either trivial or downright laughable. I'd argue that choice of screen size is perhaps the most compelling thing in that list. Some like 'imaging performance', 'RAM' or 'FM Radio' make no sense or are just plain wrong.

1. before Contactless was introduced on Tfl, people have used this with a simple wallet app to purchase outbound train tickets even stagecoach done it longtime in East Anglia/Oxbridge axis. I believe it worked at Heathrow parking as well. see xpwallet, stagecoach and nationalrail websites

2. Win.

3. And are you able to dismount your memory for quick use with anuva gadget without the time of setting up cords/cordless connections first...say a procam, tv, computer, car stereo etc....what with the near-useless bluetooth of my iphone in media liberty

4. I'm no kidding you, admit it...when and has iphone given us 4k? ur celebrating timeshift(OIS) like android didn't have it earlier

5. oh yes it does matter that since apple has just played catch-up to bigger screen, they want to make some murmuring about including the ability to use the big device with one hand(reachability)like other phones didn't know or have it. what about some rubbish talks about making calls in flightmode via wifi? we done it already. fact is Apple now makes iPhones for the present year, not for future seasons anymore like Jobs envisioned...

6. the price you/we paid for a sluggishness

7. bedtime tales...heard it like forever. I know it doesn't matter until u have it in iPhone 7 and get dust/water proof in 8c wink only by then, Android/WP would've got live-size tv nano projector, electron microscope, smart-secure car piloting, wine cork extractor, hair clipper...all specs paid for far less

8. Apple ties u down with Tunein so ur inturn a sheep to your internet network... when you travel to africa or elsewhere and roam, then you'll learn

And 9. I'm not even pitching Sammy against our beloved iPhone, but you'll never know a tranquility until you've once substituted a dead battery for a fully charged or brand new spare...or things ever got to a head that you heal your phone by just removing and restoring the battery pack--don't even say home button or iSoft/hard reset lipsrsealed sad

1 Like

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by slinkman(m): 12:09am On Sep 13, 2014
texazzpete:

Cool. Call me sSheep too while you're at it. Galaxy S3 - Galaxy Note II - Galaxy S4 - Galaxy S5.
I trust the rules of 'sheep determination' stay the same regardless of OS? cheesy
Your opinion Isheep
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by ProsperUSA: 12:56am On Sep 13, 2014
Ok
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 13, 2014
I want something different from samsung, but I'm not sure if it's s iPhone 6.
It looks like a glorified version of the first iphone. Ugh
I want either Lg G3/HTC one M8/anything else.

1 Like

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2014
ollah1:

Straight from my mind. I think upon completion of the phone, the CEO just told them to leave the camera at 4MP and uninstall the OIS. They shot themselves in the head
More megapixels don’t mean better photos. Bigger
pixels do. HTC UltraPixel technology uses pixels
up to two times larger than average smartphone
cameras for low light photos that are simply
incredible. One-touch editing tools, intuitive
camera shutter button, mini movie creation, and
massive panoramas, all at your fingertips. Get a
professional polish in a snap with HTC.

1 Like

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2014
texazzpete:

Interesting.

In the last 2 years, we've had the iPhone 5 and the iPhone 5S.

On release, the iPhone 5 with it's custom Apple A6 SoC was more powerful than 99% of Android phones in the wild. The only phones with CPU and GPU performance in the same ballpark were the handful of phones using the Qualcomm S4 Pro chipset. Basically the LG Optimus G and the Nexus 4. The iPhone 5 was more powerful than Samsungs Flagship Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2

Need I mention that the iPhone 5 camera pretty much top tier as far as mobile photography was concerned?

The iPhone 5S was a whole other beast entirely. You may wish to consult Anandtech benchmarks if you must, but the iPhone 5S was the most powerful phone of 2013, hands down.
According to Anandtech
http://www.anandtech.com/show/7376/samsung-galaxy-note-3-review/4

Camera wise, the 5S is routinely ranked among the 3 best camera phones of 2013.

So you've actually been sneering at your friends who have been using iPhones that have almost certainly been more powerful than 99% of the competition...or ALL of them when it comes to the 5S.

It does often make one wonder who really are the sheep. The ones that purchase phones that are guaranteed updates for 3+ years (2011's iPhone 4S users get iOS 8 on September 17th) or the ones that purchase phones that more often than not get no love after 18 months (2012 Android flagship phones like HTC One X/X+ never got official Kitkat and never will, Galaxy S3/Note 2 users will almost certainly not get Android L).

Great. Can you share the products that were/are two years ahead?
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2014
chester47: More megapixels don’t mean better photos. Bigger

I quite agree with you but it's a camera which should produce good shots not just in low light. They messed up there, if the phone had a very good camera that would produce good shots in low light and every other conditions, it would have being the best. I should have upgraded to it but will be upgrading to G3. They won't just learn and its messing up their sales.
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by texazzpete(m): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
chester47: hahaha..you're talking rubbish please what about the lumia 1020 camera?huh talking with out googling a thing..go and sleep it late in Nigeria

You seem to have issues comprehending written English. Since when did 'Top tier' become 'Top Phone'? Why don't you do us all a favor and consult your dictionary for the meaning of the word 'tier'?

chester47: More megapixels don’t mean better photos. Bigger

If you're going to copy and paste from the Internet, why not do the right thing and link to the source?
http://www.htc.com/us/innovations/
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ilekere: I want something different from samsung, but I'm not sure if it's s iPhone 6.
It looks like a glorified version of the first iphone. Ugh
I want either Lg G3/HTC one M8/anything else.

u want a sony, a moto, or even a lumia and not this useless iPhone with stewwpid bluetooth and near-pointless NFC. they wouldn't make a bigger screen... but when they finally wake up, they make a plank that's inches too many. or u can even find a way to get the Amazon Fire...that thing is some future even if little...it got me thinking(only that it might not be rolled out to the rest of the world just yet)
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Aida13: 11:59am On Sep 18, 2014
Much as I loathe to admit it, Apple does make better products and it's no difference with the iPhones.

Too bad they can't seem to supply them at a more reasonable price even for a higher-end phone. And I generally think people should be allowed to make their own choices when it comes to brands.

Apple simply created the best BRAND and other smartphone companies still can't beat that, hence all the playa-hating. If I wanted I could definitely go for the iPhone of my choice. I already have the iPad AND the iPod and the experience can't be beat. As for the latest iPhone... I just hate to waste good money over certain mere objects. Which can be broken, stolen, lost or even get bored with over time.
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by emaminaj(m): 12:03am On Sep 20, 2014
dmcdad:
Bros... You guys need to know one thing. It's not all about the specs on paper that matters. FYI I use a Galaxy Note II. The integration between the software and the hardware, how they relate with eachother seamlessly is what matters. Need I tell you that 1gb ram on an iOS device is more productive than 2gb ram in an Android device? Need I tell you that the so-called 1.4ghz dual core processor you are mocking would smoke the Galaxy S5 anyday? Even the iPhone 5S smokes the Galaxy S5 in speed/browsing tests. So what is all the fuss about core speed and number of cores? And have you forgotten that Apple make their own proprietary chip called the A series? As for NFC, since you have been buying devices, what have you used it to do? They came in late on this quite alright, but they came in with a bang. The integration of NFC in Apple Pay is one way of coming out with a feature that would be usable and productive. 1080p video? C'mon! They have been offering that since the iPhone 4s. They just increased how many frames per second you can record your 1080p video in.

It's okay to criticise, but please let's be objective about our criticisms.
Dude I guess yhu know bout google wallet right...dat has been here for quite a while so NFC payment aint new...dat aside, opening,running apps and multitasking aint same don't confuse both and Please do me a favour and check out the dissapointing benchmark results of d overhyped Iphone....and please kindly paste d link of d 5s Dustin the s5 huh
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by dmcdad: 12:08am On Sep 20, 2014
emaminaj:
Dude I guess yhu know bout google wallet right...dat has been here for quite a while so NFC payment aint new...dat aside, opening,running apps and multitasking aint same don't confuse both and Please do me a favour and check out the dissapointing benchmark rests of d overhyped Iphone....
Disappointing but beats the S5. You must be a learner. Besides, I ain't confusing shît so please save yourself the stress cause you don't know what you typing.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v6d7Fes-eHA&feature=youtu.be
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by emaminaj(m): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
dmcdad:
Disappointing but beats the S5. You must be a learner. Besides, I ain't confusing shît so please save yourself the stress cause you don't know what you typing.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v6d7Fes-eHA&feature=youtu.be
Very funny dude, I don't know what an typing and am a learner right....The official benchmarks results ain't out but the ones that are flying around prove you terribly wrong dude...like you know everything...smh

" As mentioned in the result, the iPhone 6 scores 21,204
points, which is only slightly better than its
predecessor, the iPhone 5s, which scored 20,253.
The iPhone 6 houses Apple's latest A8 chip with a
dual-core 1.4GHz Cyclone CPU and a so-far unknown
GPU. However, rumours pointed out that the graphics
processing unit used is the PowerVR GX6650, which
happens to be the next generation of the one found in
the iPhone 5s (PowerVR G6430).
To give you an idea of how good these benchmarks
are, compare it with the quad-core Galaxy S5 with its
2.5 GHz Snapdragon 801 processor, which managed to
register a 23,501 score."
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by joeyarticles: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
The latest Apple curve screen will soon be released and am so sure that it will be one of the best out there.......
http://www.techpent.com/apple-curved-screen-next-iphone-launched-apple/
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Bossmd: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
joeyarticles:
The latest Apple curve screen will soon be released and am so sure that it will be one of the best out there.......
http://www.techpent.com/apple-curved-screen-next-iphone-launched-apple/

That will be Jim's Next Big thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mtn/onefinance 3,000 Quick Money / Innjoo I2 Features & Image Reviews (pics) / I've Forgotten My Transfer Pin On Glo. How Do I Get It Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.