Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? (5234 Views)

What Do You Hope To Be Remembered For? / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k / Can You Determine The Gender Of Your Child Before Conceiving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
you will name ur first child full stop? shocked
Lool, no oh, I was only booking space tongue wink
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Sammyblaq(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
God giveth...i ll appreciate any gender but would love a Jnr-me first.
Boy...kamara(the grace) tobenna
Girl...kobimdi adaobi
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
Bellasharonne: I also love the songs .. Especially when she was going to st Petersburg ..,"heart don't fail me now,courage don't desert me"

cant really remember them....buh my fav animation is ........wait for it.,..... cheesy....drum roll please.......MULAN!!!!

damn!! i think i will name my second daugther MULAN.....looooove that animation!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Bellasharonne(f): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

cant really remember them....buh my fav animation is ........wait for it.,..... cheesy....drum roll please.......MULAN!!!!

damn!! i think i will name my second daugther MULAN.....looooove that animation!!
wow,Mulan..... I like Mulan buh I love Cinderella ... I can't get tired of watching it... No offence buh I don't know wat people see in frozen .. I just like the let it go song there

1 Like

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
Bellasharonne: wow,Mulan..... I like Mulan buh I love Cinderella ... I can't get tired of watching it... No offence buh I don't know wat people see in frozen .. I just like the let it go song there

me thinks frozen is over-rated!!
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Bellasharonne(f): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

me thinks frozen is over-rated!!
someone who finally understands! wink

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Bellasharonne: someone who finally understands! wink
clears throat, husband and wife courting in progress. cheesy
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
Bellasharonne: someone who finally understands! wink

totally!! wink
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
benromeo39: clears throat, husband and wife courting in progress. cheesy

na you know o lol
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

na you know o lol
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
benromeo39: Firstly, I'd like to say we have no say in the sex of our unborn children. Regardless, I'd like my first child to be a girl and I'll definitely name her Britney, that's if my mum doesn't steal thr idea when she gives birth in a week or two angry angry. Tell us urs and feel free to give reasons.

Miztola

Come and talk your own. cheesy
don't have a name in mind yet.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
miztola: don't have a name in mind yet.
no name? no gender? Weird.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
benromeo39: no name? no gender? Weird.
I will like twin boys,ll prolly name them kevin and kennedy(I love that name)or jason and jeffery then if its a girl prolly kristen,that is if their father will agree. grin

That's why I said I don't have any yet
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Bellasharonne(f): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
benromeo39: clears throat, husband and wife courting in progress. cheesy
Lmao ... Rotf. Funny

1 Like

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
miztola: I will like twin boys,ll prolly name them kevin and kennedy(I love that name)or jason and jeffery then if its a girl prolly kristen,that is if their father will agree. grin

don't worry, I will agree grin
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
benromeo39: don't worry, I will agree grin
hmmmmm....ok
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by An0nimus: 12:14am On Sep 10, 2014
my first child gets my name. for a girl it'll.be the female version of the name.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:17am On Sep 10, 2014
miztola: I will like twin boys,ll prolly name them kevin and kennedy(I love that name)or jason and jeffery then if its a girl prolly kristen,that is if their father will agree. grin

Jeffrey?!! grin
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2014
benromeo39: see what 24 and keeping up with the kardashians has caused. shocked shocked
Hahahaha
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Jeffrey?!! grin
yup grin
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by stinggy(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2014
[size=16pt]Oritsematosan or Esebanro[/size]
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2014
miztola: yup grin

Awesome!!! smiley
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2014
chizzy94: Hopefully, a guy and I'll probably name him ASAP or Lincoln. if it turns out to be a female Michelle would be ideal smiley.

Let me keep the names of the remaining ones to myself cheesy.
bros, u harsh o, u go name ur pikin ASAP (as soon as possible)? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by ahika(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2014
bestestgirl: Identical twin girls! Kamsiyochukwu Olivia and Kaosimerem Lizabeth

We'll either call them Kamsi and Kosi or Livie and Lizie

(for non Igbo folks, Kamsiyochukwu means 'the exact way I have asked the Lord', Kaosimerem means 'that is how he did it for me'. So their name is basically a sentence and a declaration of my faith that my twins will come)

I like ur cultural stance.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by ahika(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2014
banega: When i grow up i want a son (Emeka) first, Then a daughter; so my son would beat up anybody that makes my little girl cry •

there is still hope for naija culture

1 Like

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by ahika(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2014
mumumugu: it wil be a bi-sexual

name is Adaobi

Is it that only Igbos value their identity? Where are the yorubas, Hausas, Efiks, idomas etc
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by ahika(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2014
JeffreyJamez: if its a Boy.. Dimitri ...love the sound of that russian name
if its a Girl.... Anastasia ......after my beautiful halfcaste cousin grin

When will Nigerians value and promote their own culture. No wonder some historians opines that our forefathers were the architect of slave trade, exploitation and marauding of our resources by the white men

You'll never see a full fledged white man bearing Chinedu, Kafayat, Omotayo, Ekaete, Ejiro, Alilu etc.

One day our culture will go into extinction and the white man's culture will reign if CHANGE doesn't take place.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2014
ahika:

I like ur cultural stance.

grin thanks

1 Like

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2014
i wish to have twins as my 1st issue. Boys. I'll prefer native names. Izunna and Obinna.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
ahika:

When will Nigerians value and promote their own culture. No wonder some historians opines that our forefathers were the architect of slave trade, exploitation and marauding of our resources by the white men

You'll never see a full fledged white man bearing Chinedu, Kafayat, Omotayo, Ekaete, Ejiro, Alilu etc.

One day our culture will go into extinction and the white man's culture will reign if CHANGE doesn't take place.

Honestly I don't even know what to say to you....the first thing that came to my head after reading that "burial speech" was "fück you And fück culture"....culture is one of the reasons we are backward.... That's all I'll say.. you can name your own child Shekau for all I care,But Please leave my Dimitri and Anastasia alone... biko nu.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by ahika(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Honestly I don't even know what to say to you....the first thing that came to my head after reading that "burial speech" was "fück you And fück culture"....culture is one of the reasons we are backward.... That's all I'll say.. you can name your own child Shekau for all I care,But Please leave my Dimitri and Anastasia alone... biko nu.

fùck culture? An indian, Chinese, Japanese etc., will not say this yet they're not backward. Oga culture is not the reason for the lapses in naija and Africa, our mentality is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SureHome Marriage Seminar On Forgiveness (April 2023) / Fathers-daughters Bond / Is It Possible Today, That A Married Man Would Not Cheat On His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.