Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,949 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? (5313 Views)

What Do You Hope To Be Remembered For? / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k / Can You Determine The Gender Of Your Child Before Conceiving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2014
naijaboiy:
Wetin do edo people? cry
Nothing o. I just ask ni.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by naijaboiy: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: Nothing o. I just ask ni.
ok...
Cos them don give us bad name too much embarassed
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
naijaboiy:
ok...
Cos them don give us bad name too much embarassed
Who?
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by naijaboiy: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: Who?
LoL...some nigerians

Them say na we practice witchcraft pass...among many other tinz lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by iceberylin(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
A Girl cheesy
i'll leave the Nameing to Emmaesty wink
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Emmaesty(f): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
iceberylin: A Girl cheesy
i'll leave the Nameing to Emmaesty wink
We'll name her Emmanuella aka Ella grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by iceberylin(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
perfect cheesy
Emmaesty: We'll name her Emmanuella aka Ella grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
naijaboiy:
LoL...some nigerians

Them say na we practice witchcraft pass...among many other tinz lipsrsealed
Lol.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
See them.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by rezzy: 5:28am On Sep 12, 2014
benromeo39: Firstly, I'd like to say we have no say in the sex of our unborn children. Regardless, I'd like my first child to be a girl and I'll definitely name her Britney, that's if my mum doesn't steal thr idea when she gives birth in a week or two angry angry. Tell us urs and feel free to give reasons.

Your mum still giving birth @ ur age? Are u still a teenager? Just curious.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by eureka: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2014
Twins. Girl first-Nicole and Boy-Christopher.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 12, 2014
rezzy:

Your mum still giving birth @ ur age? Are u still a teenager? Just curious.
nah, an adult lucky enough to have a beautiful woman as a mother.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by cutesonia: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
mine will be a boy _ Nelson or fortune
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by shindarayo(f): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Daughter is oluwafarabalesemilore.if I hv a boy wld b oluwapamilerinayo alejandro.i just love dt name

1 Like

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
shindarayo: Daughter is oluwafarabalesemilore.if I hv a boy wld b oluwapamilerinayo alejandro.i just love dt name
see long names, Shuu, confirm yoruba babe. Calm down o. U might get married to an ibo or edo man.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by shindarayo(f): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
benromeo39: see long names, Shuu, confirm yoruba babe. Calm down o. U might get married to an ibo or edo man.
already married. Hv a daughter and dts her name shorten to semilore.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
I want twins...girls...

One will be Grace and the other Praise...
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
temigracie: I want twins...girls...

may god grant ur wish, bt twin wahala dey ooobfore dey grow up.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by adebayour26: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
This is simply PUTTING THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE. There are lots of things to think about before this.

Ladies will be fond of this post..am quite sure of this.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Tymax(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
temigracie: I want twins...girls...

Do you intend to marry a Nigerian man?
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by dytbabe: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tymax:

Yes
And YOU
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by hurpeyeahme(f): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Want a baby girl first,her name will be Oluwayanmife n boy later Ayomide so help me God.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Tymax(m): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
dytbabe:

Yes
And YOU
Ma? Can't be me. Cos I certainly do not want twin girls as my first.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by dytbabe: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tymax:
Ma? Can't be me. Cos I certainly do not want twin girls as my first.

Oh well
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Tymax(m): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
dytbabe:

Oh well
Yes o. African man original. cool
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tymax:

...lol....I ll marry a Naija man before now...
Naija guys like twins...I dont know about you sha...
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Victorious1(f): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
grin grin grin grin
benromeo39: Firstly, I'd like to say we have no say in the sex of our unborn children. Regardless, I'd like my first child to be a girl and I'll definitely name her Britney, that's if my mum doesn't steal thr idea when she gives birth in a week or two angry angry. Tell us urs and feel free to give reasons.

Xtarxhyne
Cheriepet
Miztola
Frankysnow
Charijee
Romanciella
Mizmycoli
Cocoberry
MissSlimbody
Farano.

Come and talk your own. cheesy

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
Victorious1: grin grin grin grin
lwkmd o. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Degree Of Violence Should A Spouse Endure? / Nigerian Couple Gives Birth To White Baby / Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.