Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo (30296 Views)

Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC / I’m Eager To See How Buhari Will End Corruption In Nigeria – Femi Aribisala / "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by SleekyPosh(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
Twistaray:

What is this,is this yoruba language or what?
Dude,are u alright?
Wetin u chop,e be like say akpu dey shack u abi?

Twistaray..Sorry TwistedBrain..Seems u want to sleep in a cold wooden coffin soonest. Stop all this trash.
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Twistaray(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
SleekyPosh:

Twistaray..Sorry TwistedBrain..Seems u want to sleep in a cold wooden coffin soonest. Stop all this trash.

Do the needful if u don't want to be quote again and quit insulting yourself here,wetin do ur head sef?
& pls don't beg me am here already,i don't give up abeg.
Oya face front make i c
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by lionduke(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ademolapaul: eediot!quote me and die young!foool
how old are you kid.
you sound like a product of a broken home
maybe your mom was a LovePeddler
Maybe your dad made her a punching bag after some heavy dose of liquor. I can't help but pity for a poor boy.
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by SleekyPosh(m): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Twistaray:

Do the needful if u don't want to be quote again and quit insulting yourself here,wetin do ur head sef?
& pls don't beg me am here already,i don't give up abeg.
Oya face front make i c

U dis pikin. Shofe ki Ebola fi aye iwo ati awon ebi e shofo ni . Kodenirogbo fun awon to nie. No worry. Body go tell U. Na thunda go fire that ur Imbecilic brain. Moti fun awon iya loruko e. Wayagbe ku ni.
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Twistaray(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
SleekyPosh:

U dis pikin. Shofe ki Ebola fi aye iwo ati awon ebi e shofo ni . Kodenirogbo fun awon to nie. No worry. Body go tell U. Na thunda go fire that ur Imbecilic brain. Moti fun awon iya loruko e. Wayagbe ku ni.
You still dey rap in yourba abi? i never even start with you.
Your eye go red soon.
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
lionduke:
how old are you kid.
Maybe your dad made her a punching bag after some heavy dose of liquor. I can't help but pity for a poor boy.
were u pained?I can't blame u though,coz,from ur pics,u look clueless,helpless and frustrated.so am not expecting any sensible words from a clown like u! #N.B.If u quote me again,may all the disasters that befell patrick sawyer be your portion.........
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by lionduke(m): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ademolapaul: were u pained?I can't blame u though,coz,from ur pics,u look clueless,helpless and frustrated.so am not expecting any sensible words from a clown like u! #N.B.If u quote me again,may all the disasters that befell patrick sawyer be your portion.........
You saw my pic, that was thoughtful of you. Thanks a lot.
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Ajagbe97(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
gallant soldier... quick recovery IJN d spirit z high..... RIP to d dead heroes, God's safety 4 soldiers on the frontline.... till d war z Ova.... fire em all
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by JuanDeDios: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
smoothlips: What's the name of that airforce officer that was beheaded by Bokoharam(youtube video posted by B.Haram)?
Unfortunately the Nigerian Airforce did not even comment on his death...Now Obasanjo got scratcch and it's all NEWS!
He's a former president's son. You know, like Tonto puts on weight and it's news because she is a celeb and never mind when smoothlips puts on weight. It's how the world operates. All over the world.
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
A CLARION CALL: Is There Going To Be A Nigeria After 2015? https://www.nairaland.com/1896895/clarion-call-there-going-nigeria
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by vega84(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
Respect to u dear colonial u and all them gallant soldiers fighting to get us out of this mess! #Vegasyarns#
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Trustyd1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Jokay07: u smoke ebola ni? Comparing Mandela with ojukwu is just like some1 comparing Russia with Benin republic. Never in ur life compare ojukwu and Mandela again, don't u ever grin grin

Well since I only compare and you want to commit suicide let me fast track it for u.
Ojibwa is better than Mandela
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Trustyd1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Jokay07: u smoke ebola ni? Comparing Mandela with ojukwu is just like some1 comparing Russia with Benin republic. Never in ur life compare ojukwu and Mandela again, don't u ever grin grin

Well since I only compare them and you want to commit suicide let me fast track it for u.
Ojukwu is better than Mandela
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Yifesy87(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
lionduke: all na wash, all these hype because he is obasanjo. so many gallant soldiers have lost there life's in active service without mention. may God bring succour to the families of fallen soldiers and they rest in bosom of the Almighty.

Gbam,Thank you for this, a Maj reputed to be one of the best special forces in the military was killed under suspicious circumstances in Gwoza few months back, other Lt-Colonels we lost are lest in repute/value or what?
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by amanikondo: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
lionduke: all na wash, all these hype because he is obasanjo. so many gallant soldiers have lost there life's in active service without mention. may God bring succour to the families of fallen soldiers and they rest in bosom of the Almighty.
Wey you and your brothers dey? You are behind your computer calling someone that risked his life WASH.
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by smoothlips(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
JuanDeDios:
He's a former president's son. You know, like Tonto puts on weight and it's news because she is a celeb and never mind when smoothlips puts on weight. It's how the world operates. All over the world.
Good for U!!!
So the guy(Air force officer) dat wz beheaded isn't worth as much as a comment from the Nigerian Airforce?
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by JuanDeDios: 7:26am On Sep 11, 2014
smoothlips:
Good for U!!!
So the guy(Air force officer) dat wz beheaded isn't worth as much as a comment from the Nigerian Airforce?
It's neither good nor bad. It's just the way the world operates - deal with it. Now, where did I say the airforce man isn't worth a comment? Maybe they don't have a policy of commenting on individual officers. The Army didn't comment on Adeboye until the press started calling. Stop mixing things up.
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
anomsodi: Smoking igbo since 1800
cry crycommon show some sense now ,well no be your fault,i blame free MB grin.
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
lionduke:
how old are you kid.
Hey bro, I stumbled on this comment of you about that little kid and I just found out that he quarrells with everyone and he's hated by everyone. He also had an arguement with me here on nairaland and I made sure he hated himself. As you rightly said, he's still a kid and he's a student of zoology that's why you can see some traces of animalistic behaviour in him. All you just have to do is to ignore the little boy. He is still growing up so you can't blame him because he doesn't even know his left from his right.
Best Regards.

1 Like

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by smoothlips(m): 8:55am On Sep 12, 2014
JuanDeDios:
It's neither good nor bad. It's just the way the world operates - deal with it. Now, where did I say the airforce man isn't worth a comment? Maybe they don't have a policy of commenting on individual officers. The Army didn't comment on Adeboye until the press started calling. Stop mixing things up.
Dude take a walk...go and get laid or sometin..
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by JuanDeDios: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2014
smoothlips:
Dude take a walk...go and get laid or sometin..
Lol. So you're female sef. And a pretty one too. Well, I'm all for it. How about this weekend? What do you drink?
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by smithsammy(m): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2014
Vulu: I HEARD HE SHOT HIMSELF IN THE LEG TO INITIATE REDEPLOYMENT BACK TO THE SOUTH. MY FEAR-FEAR YORUBA BROTHERS CAN DO ANYTHING TO RUN AWAY FROM THE BATTLEFIELD. NA ORDINARY FLESH WOUND OOO. HOHOHOHOHO!

grin
weere! On tun ti beere iro won! You hear that what? Igbos framing lies to corroborate their points since 19BC
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by jaybeekt(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
Get well soon bravo, like father like son
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by tpia1: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mikelcole: A CLARION CALL: Is There Going To Be A Nigeria After 2015?

good question.
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by jaybee(f): 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2014

Not Quite correct! This is the highest ranking officer to be shot by bh. his death would have been a bigger blow to the NA spirit; and a boos to the bh fighters. it is news because of the position of the officer. he was leading the battalion. shooting him dead would mean the whole battalion is defeated. this is real big news. that does not mean his life is larger or bigger or more important or more precious than the thousands that have died in this irrational blood letting.
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by chat2deen(m): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
edo3: Burmese 2 d core...d strongest bn..

Burma Bn (home of serving job)! Up moga d home of fire eaters! grin
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by lionduke(m): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
jaybee:

Not Quite correct! This is the highest ranking officer to be shot by bh. his death would have been a bigger blow to the NA spirit; and a boos to the bh fighters. it is news because of the position of the officer. he was leading the battalion. shooting him dead would mean the whole battalion is defeated. this is real big news. that does not mean his life is larger or bigger or more important or more precious than the thousands that have died in this irrational blood letting.
http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/21916-boko-haram-army-mourn-as-colonel-kabiru-salisu-killed-in-borno
http://nigerianewspapersonline.org/boko-haram-colonel-five-soldiers-53-terrorists-killed-in-borno-attacks
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by wizkidayodeji: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by edo3(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
chat2deen:

Burma Bn (home of serving job)! Up moga d home of fire eaters! grin
kanwi bn(moga),,,broda u know na.. I knw burma bn alwys win 4rm d rear,,bt stil remain d strongest bn,,except d training hs been compromised..
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by pumppin(m): 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mumu talks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Defies INEC- Deploys Presidential Jets For Campaigns / Retired Soldier Sets Self On Fire In Agege Lagos / List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.